Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2020, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries /The Originals/Legacies #1: Vampires, Wolves, and Witches bringing the action and romance to out screens!

The Vampire Diaries /The Originals/Legacies

Old 07-09-2020, 04:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

is the board closing?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 09:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
is the board closing?
TVD closed earlier this month.

Legacies board still open
Old 07-10-2020, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Such a bummer!

Love TVD... i also enjoyed the Originals but not as much. I am loving Legacies too.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I figure people can talk all 3 shows in the one thread here on the board.

I only watched TVD seasons 1-3 were best s4 it started to go downhill to me.
Old 07-15-2020, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I’m watching the originals apparently AU Netflix is removing it on Friday I barely finished Season 4 I watched all of TVD haven’t been able to watch legacies yet

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I loved season 1 of TVD, it just has a special feeling to me. After that I liked seasons 2 and 3 and they felt like classic VPD with great episodes and storylines. The originals coming to the show really amped it up. I also really really loved season 6, I thought it was a great season. Those are my favs. I agree that season 4 it changed due to the Elena storyline and I also think the back half was weak. But season 4 was still good imo. After that I would say season 8. It had some good storylines imo and I liked how it ended. (Despite ****** death ) Season 7 was okay but my 2nd least favorite. I think it did revamp a bit with Elena gone but I didnt love all the new people. 5 was the weakest of for me. It just got stale at that point, the SL's were dumb, they put my fav ship through the mud and the originals were gone. It was just blah.

As for the Originals I think season 2 was amazing, season 3 was great, season 1 was pretty good. I didnt care for seasons 4 or 5 but I think that 5 was slightly better because I did like Hope and that the show was ending. Absolutely hated what they did to Elijah and Hayley though . Still bitter about all of that.

Legacies has been awesome, season 1 is the best imo but season 2 was very strong too.

What about everyone else? Who are your favorite characters on all the series?
Old 07-21-2020, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

At some point, Elena was pissing me off. I was glad Nina left. I mean Ian and Paul are great but the story was getting so-so. I didn't like how Damon got his happy ending and Stefan got nada.

Klaus, always liked him. We got to know a lot more about him in the Originals which I thought was great for that. Camille was great balance with the rest of the characters. Hayley was soooo annoying. I was fed up with having Rebecca on and off the show. I'm sure there's a good reason maybe the actress isn't available but geez it's not good for storytelling especially when it's so family oriented. I've yet to see S4 and S5 of the Originals. Same story in 3 seasons, keeping the family together no matter what (which i totally get) but nothing that gets me excited for the next season. It's still on my to-watch list.

I heard great things about the Legacies but I've yet to watch it.
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

As for the Originals I think season 2 was amazing, season 3 was great, season 1 was pretty good. I didnt care for seasons 4 or 5 but I think that 5 was slightly better because I did like Hope and that the show was ending. Absolutely hated what they did to Elijah and Hayley though . Still bitter about all of that.

Yes so bitter about that.

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sorry to hear about the board closing. TFTFNT! I have to rewatch everything on netflix.
Old 07-29-2020, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I wasn't happy to see Elena leave. I feel like something was lacking without her and she was the maiin character. But I do think they did a decent job with the storyline after she left.

I didn't love Kluas the way everyone else did. I was more of an Elijah fan personally. But I did grow to like Klaus a lot more on the Originals. I agree Rebekah going back and forth was really irritating. I love Clare, utt it sucks she couldn't commit to the show because they did need her, considering the show was about their family. I loved Hayley but she did have annoying moments.

Legacies is awesome. I like it better than the Originals and it has potential to surpass TVD if its later seasons are good. But we'll see. I just love this whole universe.

If I had to rank all the series and seasons:
1. TVD season 1
2. TVD season 3
3. Legacies season 1
4. Legacies season 2
5. TVD season 6
6. TVD season 2
7. Originals Season 2
8. Originals Season 3
9. Originals Season 1
10. TVD Season 4
11. TVD Season 8
12. TVD Season 7
13. Originals Season 5
14. TVD Season 5
15. Originals Season 4

I'd prob rank TVD 1/3 and Legacies S1 as 10's, Legacies season 2 and TVD seasons 6/2 as 9's, Originals 2/3 as 8's, Originals s1 and TVD 4/8/7 as 7's. Then the rest as 6's. But nothing would rank lower than that.

As for the characters:
1. Damon
2. Hope
3. Stefan
4. Lizzie
5. Rafael
6. Elijah
7. Camille
8. Caroline
9. Alaric (mostly in Legacies and early seasons of TVD)
10. Josie
11. Klaus
12. Sophie (they killed her too soon)
13. Davina
14. Katherine (early seasons)
15. Rebekah
16. Kol
17. Dorian

Landon is okay sometimes, same with Jade. I like Sebastian a bit so far. Marcel was okay too and Kai was a fun character but I wouldn't say I liked him. Same with Clarke.

And ships:
1. Damon/Elena
2. Stefan/Caroline
3. Hope/Josie
4. Hope/Rafael
5. Elijah/Hayley
6. Klaus/Camille
7. Klaus/Caroline
8. Matt/Rebekah
9. Matt/Caroline
10. Josie/Penelope

I did like Stefan/Katherine at first but they kind of ruined her character for me. I also sort of ship Lizzie/Sebastian but I need a bit more from him. I could also totally get into Lizzie/Landon but I don't see them going there lol. Josie and Jade have potential too.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

oh wow! nice ranking! I've yet to finish all of the Originals and start the Legacies to comment on that.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Are you currently watching TO? What season/episode are you up to? Ive only seen the series once but Im watching a reactor react to it and its been refreshing my memory lol.

You should definitely check out Legacies, its really good! i'm currently rewatching season 2 and loving it! Im sad we will probably have to wait a very long time for season 3.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

I only watched seasons 1-3 of the Originals.

I heard great things about the Legacies. I'll watch it some day.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top