Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2021, 11:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah she is Beth's mom if I remember correctly

and yeah where is baby jack. I want him back on the show
Old 03-14-2021, 10:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Sure they won't use real babies but if they'll focus on the next big 3, they'd have to use "babies" for that as well. So if they can do that, then where is baby Jack? He's still basically an infant right?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-15-2021, 10:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

and what happened to future musician jack as well ?
Old 03-15-2021, 10:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Yes another flash forward to the future of baby Jack and Kate & Toby's kids would be good. And also a flash forward to Madison & Kevin's (older) twins.

I'm looking forward to watching this Pearson family dinner.

Old 03-16-2021, 12:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes. still so many unanswered questions
Old 03-16-2021, 04:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know right.. I can't wait..

It's tonight!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-18-2021, 11:30 PM
Moderator Manager

The only SL I was interested in that ep was Randall's family.

Those 2 dinners were both awkward though. Randall attending to his plants while his mother in law is around is so funny. Both Beth & Randall's face when they found out she was staying longer. Also why is Malik back with his ex? Isn't he dating Desha or were they never a thing?

Kevin was so annoying to me in that ep. He's only been a dad for what 2 days and all of a sudden he's offering to help Toby? I know he means well but damn, I'm with Toby on this one. I want to provide and support for my family and not ask money from my brother in law. At least we saw baby Jack and I'm glad they're making him go to some music class (?).

The flashback with Rebecca & Jack was good. Poor Jack trying to make an impression. Also Nicky's back! I wonder if he's gonna stay with Kevin & Madison for a while? He'll probably end up taking care of the twins.

Old 03-19-2021, 05:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Girl, same here..

I always tone out whenever it comes to Kevin/Toby/Kate/Madison (I think that's her name).. Plus I hate how she was like we are family when she was breastfeeding her child.. I was like umm, we don't do that..

I'm w/ you and I was like boy, we don't do that in the family.. Bec it will tear the part bec I have see that happen in my family.. It was so bad and they had fallout relationship bec of the money borrowing.. Eek.. Yeah, I agree on what Toby said bec that his family that he wanted to provide and all that..

Yeah for sure.. Plus if Nicky is going to stay w/ them.. Sigh.. can he stay w/ Randall?? I really want to see his relationship w/ Randall or Kate?? But why Kevin?!?!?!

is that what you want?

Old 03-19-2021, 07:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

I dont think Malik is back with Jennifer she just wants to be apart of the baby's life. he is still dating Dasha. but just that she is back is making things awkward and she is afraid Jennifer is going to want to try and get back with Malik. which is why Dasha was stalking her IG acct.

and I agree with you all about being Team Toby on the not wanting to borrow money from Kevin. that is a bad idea all around. I get toby is stressed with being out of a job for the time being but that is just temporary. Kevin shouldn't be flaunting his money around in his face like that.

the only part of the episode I liked was Randall being out on the porch tending to his plant and when Nicky showed up at the end. the rest I. could care less about.
Old 03-19-2021, 10:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for explaining about Malik's ex. Was Jennifer the biological mom because if she is then I get why she wants to be a part of the baby's life and Desha should understand that as well. The fact that Malik told her about it is a big deal and kudos to him for even asking advice from Randall. That's a man.

Even afterwards when Kevin was talking to Kate like "Promise me if you ever need money..." blah blah blah. UGH. I used to dislike Toby & Kate in the earlier seasons because they tend to whine a lot (and I didn't like all their relationship drama) but they've grown on me and I liked them more when baby Jack arrived. I love what Kate said later to Toby "No matter what, I will always be 1 million % at your side". That's how marriage works. Not this Kevin & Madison story they're shoving at us. Like who asked for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yeah for sure.. Plus if Nicky is going to stay w/ them.. Sigh.. can he stay w/ Randall?? I really want to see his relationship w/ Randall or Kate?? But why Kevin?!?!?!
Because it was only Kevin that Nicky is close to and not Randall & Kate. It was all Kevin who brought him that trailer and Kevin was the one that reached out to find him.

Old 03-20-2021, 12:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Thanks for explaining about Malik's ex. Was Jennifer the biological mom because if she is then I get why she wants to be a part of the baby's life and Desha should understand that as well. The fact that Malik told her about it is a big deal and kudos to him for even asking advice from Randall. That's a man.
yeah Jennifer is the bio mom. that is why she wants back in their lives again. and why Malik was asking Randall for his advice
Old 03-20-2021, 05:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
and I agree with you all about being Team Toby on the not wanting to borrow money from Kevin. that is a bad idea all around. I get toby is stressed with being out of a job for the time being but that is just temporary. Kevin shouldn't be flaunting his money around in his face like that.

the only part of the episode I liked was Randall being out on the porch tending to his plant and when Nicky showed up at the end. the rest I. could care less about.
Yeah plus I don't understand why he spend on expensive food, but alright then.. Plus should Madison eat seafood after she gave the birth to twin?? I mean??

Yeah, I love how Randall was all about the plants which that kind of remind me of my mom in the kitchen that she had one..

is that what you want?

Old 03-20-2021, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I was wondering that too about Madison.

Kevin sure does love to spend money.
Old 03-21-2021, 12:17 AM
Moderator Manager

Btw, isn't Kevin sort of unemployed? He quit his last project. Or did he book another one that I missed?

Also, I'm not sure over there, but over here during the lockdowns, there was a boom with the plant industry. So many people were buying plants that even my cousin, who never had any interest before, has now made it into a business.

Old 03-21-2021, 12:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah as far as I know he is unemployed

and I havent heard anything about plant industries booming here in the states.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top