Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2020, 05:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

This was so good plus I really love Randall in this episode so much plus his speech, damn, it was hit to the core.. Wow!!!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-28-2020, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

such a great episode
Old 10-28-2020, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

so glad its back

that cliffhanger oh my all this time

{}
Old 10-29-2020, 12:31 AM
Moderator Manager

I agree, great ep. My fave scene was the one between Randall & Kate. Daaaaaammmn.

Poor Rebecca. She reminds me of my grandma although my grandma is worse with her Alzheimer's.

I genuinely laughed at Toby & Kate's reaction to Kevin & Madison's baby news. Also I feel like they're so forced. I would've been on-board with Kevin & Madison more if they already teased their relationship last season but they barely even talked last season and Kevin is staying with her because that's the decent thing to do.

Damn all this time Jack and William have been passing by each other at the hospital. And I get William panicked and left the baby at the fire station and his gf at home but damn. If only he'd stayed behind because Randall's biological mom is alive!!! I haven't heard any casting news for her yet but I think it'll be a surprise.

I feel really sad with the ending and Randall leaving to celebrate with his family but with the Covid thing it's the safest. It's just that they usually celebrate their birthday all together so I'm sad about this rift but it's also very realistic.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-29-2020, 12:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I agree the Kevin & Madison relationship does feel kinda forced. they had a one night stand and now they are having twins together. but at the same time I do like them together. hopefully during this isolation time together they will grow into a real couple who love each other and will be great parents for these babies.

and wow what a cliffhanger that was at the end with Randall's mother. if she is still alive and got her self clean after that, I wonder what she is doing now and if she has intertwined in his life before and we just didnt know it.
Spoiler:
Old 10-29-2020, 04:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm w/ you guys about Kevin and Madison.. It was so fast.. Plus I just can't buy it that he actually have "feeling" for her.. It just so weird.. So I just don't care about them as couple and as individual.. So next please!!!..

I don't think that she would be the one.. I mean, if she wanted to hide herself, it can be better.. I mean, I remember that there are rumor in last season, they squash it.. I feel like it was too predicate to point it out.. Shrug, that's my opinion..

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I feel really sad with the ending and Randall leaving to celebrate with his family but with the Covid thing it's the safest. It's just that they usually celebrate their birthday all together so I'm sad about this rift but it's also very realistic.
I don't think it was sad, I felt like he was truly realize that where he was actually belong in black family since as he pointed it out to Kate that they never talked about it since he was watching when black boy/man got killed alone and yet, nobody didn't go in the room to check on him or actually to talk to him..

Honestly, I feel like Randall never feel belong in this family bec he still feel out of the place, but sure Jack said that he's belong in the family when he first saw him as baby in the hosiptal, remember what Jack said he didn't see color, etc, etc.. That's why he still feel out of the place.. I'm truly glad that he actually said those words to Kate..

is that what you want?

Old 10-30-2020, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i agree with madison and kevin as well

randall and kate truth comes out
but i guess they were a bit young and i didint come up

i had a feeling that might happen as well

william and jack passing so close

{}
Old 10-30-2020, 02:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

It didnt matter if they "were young", but we still taught on how to say and what to say when it comes to that situation w/ cops and all that.. Even though, we were taught to know what's our right and know by the laws.. Etc, etc.. I felt like both Rebecca/Jack's fault that they didn't teach him or made sure that Randall can know his own culture..

is that what you want?

Old 10-30-2020, 11:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Spoiler:

Yeah I agree about that Steph, with Randall not really feeling like he belongs to his family. Sure they do treat him well and provided him a good life but he's still black and he will still be considered different not by his family but the others outside of his family.

Also isn't Randall a politician? He should be busy with work during this Covid outbreak but it looks like he's spending much of his time at home?

Old 10-31-2020, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Would have been nice if we saw more build up with Kevin and Madison

Enjoyed both episodes, not sure how I feel about the cliffhanger yet
Old 10-31-2020, 02:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Spoiler:

Yeah I agree about that Steph, with Randall not really feeling like he belongs to his family. Sure they do treat him well and provided him a good life but he's still black and he will still be considered different not by his family but the others outside of his family.

Also isn't Randall a politician? He should be busy with work during this Covid outbreak but it looks like he's spending much of his time at home?
It just rumor..

Yeah for sure.. Since they provide him good life and good education, but end of the day, he still feel left out..

Yeah, he's politician, but most politician can work from home and other day to work in the office to go back and forth.. Remember that Beth stop him to walk continue to kitchen so she made sure that he used the hand sanitizer and others???

is that what you want?

Old 10-31-2020, 09:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh yeah, they didn't show it anymore most likely because the cast is also in a bubble.

Old 11-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, for sure.. That's why they mentioned that whoever have scenes, they have to put them in one spot as long they have their own crew..

Can't believe that there is no new episode this week.. Sigh..

is that what you want?

Old 11-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Is it because of the elections?

Also if Randall's biological mom is alive, how come she never made contact with William? I mean surely she'd know his whereabouts if she did look for him.

Old 11-03-2020, 06:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yup, that's right..

I wonder that too, plus they know people that they connect to.. Plus there is no way that she can be his therapist if she knew bec I think that it wasn't right way to ambush right there when he can be close up again..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top