Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2020, 07:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know what you mean, but it's not since I have see that case happen.. Shrug..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-26-2020, 12:15 AM
Moderator Manager

I thought that finale was just okay.

Kate & Toby are going to adopt. I get Toby's reasoning but I hope they really took time out to think it over. Thinking of adopting isn't an epiphany and they should see in a week or month's time if they still feel the same way. Also the flash forward with Jack and his wife was actually really nice and it was great to see that Jack & his adopted sister are close.

I actually forgot about Nicky so it was nice to see him again for a brief second but I felt like his SL was a lifetime ago so it doesn't matter now.

That Randall & Kevin fight was really sad to watch. I remember back in S2 where Randall was having a panic attack and Kevin was there to comfort him. Their relationship will be strained now. I have no doubt that they'll patch things up soon but it will take time. They said a lot of really hurtful things to each other and there's no getting back from that. In the flash forward though I think they patched things up which is good but it's worrying me that we still don't see Kate in the flash forward SL.

I think they stuffed too much of Kevin in that ep: fighting with Randall and then having Madison over and learning that he's going to be a father...to twins.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-26-2020, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

That Randall & Kevin fight was really sad to watch. I remember back in S2 where Randall was having a panic attack and Kevin was there to comfort him.
yes that's what I was thinking about too. they used to be so close not that long ago and now they said so many terrible things to each other. it reminds me a little of a fight I had with my brother over a year ago.. he's changed a lot recently and he kept reminding me of our dad and it got real nasty. we're okay now but we'll never be very close again.

I didn't really like Kevin's SL, it was all over the place. Madison being the mother of his kids was predictable and I didn't really like it. granted I'm a Sophie fan but it just seemed so dull.

I like that Kate and Toby are thinking about adopting bc their kids seem to be really close in the future though it's gonna be tough for sure.

Old 03-26-2020, 02:34 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah there will always be that one thing you and your sibling will fight about it and you'll both never forget it. For Randall & Kevin, it's this one with Rebecca. Kate will be caught in the middle of it all (even Rebecca).

While I can see something like this can totally happen to Kevin, I also don't like how it panned out. All of these girls for Kevin only for him to eff it all up in the end and do it with Madison.

All things considered at least Kate is doing well and I hope they don't do a drama with her marriage anymore because that's getting tiring. I feel the adoption idea was pretty abrupt and was written for a cliffhanger. It never crossed my mind that both of them wanted another child throughout the season.

Old 03-26-2020, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do like the actress who plays their future child another ouat alum and from reign so looking forward to that. It looks in the future that the brothers will make up siblings do go to far but they can always make up
Old 03-26-2020, 03:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

im worried about future Kate. rumor has it that we haven't seen her is cuz she is either dead or that she has a major fall out with toby and her family. im leaning more towards being dead but I hope its not either.

im still mad at Randall though for forcing his mother into doing the trail the way he did. when the rest of the family finds out that's not going to go over well.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Think dead is more likely than her having a big fallout with her family

Same here, especially since he doesn't think he is wrong for doing it either
Old 03-26-2020, 10:09 PM
Moderator Manager

OMG I hope not dead. And where were Toby & Kate when Jack had his baby? I would think they'd be the first ones there at the hospital.

Quote:
Don't worry, guys. These two are holding up just fine. #ThisIsUs

Old 03-27-2020, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Think we will find that out in season 5
Old 03-27-2020, 04:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeh we need more answers
Old 03-27-2020, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

That pic
Old 03-27-2020, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's great

Yes we do
Old 03-27-2020, 05:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
im worried about future Kate. rumor has it that we haven't seen her is cuz she is either dead or that she has a major fall out with toby and her family. im leaning more towards being dead but I hope its not either.
I tho that it was more divorce.. I mean, Toby didn't wear the ring in the future..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-27-2020, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No he doesn't
Old 03-27-2020, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I tho that it was more divorce.. I mean, Toby didn't wear the ring in the future..
This seems plausible. We've seen them fight a lot even when they were dating. For now they're okay but we don't know what'll happen next season.

Quote:
Meet Hope. 💛 #ThisIsUs | 📷: @blakestadnik

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top