Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Moderator Manager

I roll my eyes everytime Jeremy is on-screen. And him trying to be the 'savior' when some people laughed at Rachel's dad. Please. Spare me. I'm over him.

I do find it weird that Rachel thinks she can fix her father when her father should be in a rehab center, getting well. Because Rachel isn't stable either so what Quinn told her all make sense.

Quinn is savage but when it comes to Rachel's personal life, she's very protective of that. She'll trash everyone on the show but if it's Rachel, she'll (sometimes) tread carefully.

I think Alexi will be caught eventually. Or he'll replase and it won't end well. I just hope Jay doesn't make this drug thing into a habit.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am all caught up!

Alexi is definitely going to hit rock bottom, and i feel like he is going to take Jay with him.

I was proud of Rachel for standing up to Quinn for against what she did with Owen's child. That really wasn't cool to manipulate a kid, and it was a super super savage move to make.

Ugh... Jeremy. He has feelings for Rachel again.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 04-11-2018, 09:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Yes I agree with you. Alexi's drug problem is gonna surface soon and it will be his downfall and he'll take Jay down with him since Jay encouraged it.

That was really a "classic" Quinn move but also completely wrong and Rachel actually took the high road here. This is exactly what makes these characters horrible people. They don't really care for the lives that they toy around with. Just as long as they give "good" TV.

I don't feel sorry for Jeremy's gf 'finding' out that the reason Jeremy left is to go with Rachel but mostly I don't really care for Jeremy's SL.

Yikes on Chet making a deal with Gary. It looks like those two will take Quinn down.

Also, I like Owen in this ep but Serena? I still don't like her and don't see why the boys like her. August & British guy still bore me.

Old 04-12-2018, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I cant stand this Rachel and Jeremy storyline. It makes me absolutely SICK. Its like the writers are almost trying to put them back together and I just don't get it. Maybe if he hadn't freaking BEAT HER UP it could have happened (even though they were aways boring as crap) but its just disgusting how they pretty much ignored that storyline. I am just livid about it. If Rachel gets back with him guys I am gonna be so pissed.

I just dont know about Owen. I liked him at first but IDK if he and Serena really work together. I find them both sort of annoying.

WOW Quinn is a savage! Scaring that kid and then humiliating her and then making her run into the street WTF. And Quinn's complete lack of remorse? That was ridic. She is so cold. That's a kid. I was glad Chet told her off. I don't see him screwing her over though.

Alexi and Jay are SO HOT I just wish their storyline wasn't so messed up. And this show is so nuts that I dont see it going well. I have a feeling Alexi or Jay will overdose. Most likely Alexi. And probably after Jay leaks the photos of them kissing because you know he will. Or someone will.

I cant believe Rachel's dad went back to the mom! What the hell! Maybe those two deserve each other. I would cut them both out of my life.
Old 04-13-2018, 08:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Same. I'm gonna be so pissed if Rachel & Jeremy get back together. The gf looks to be dispensable so I'm scared about Rachel & Jeremy's SL.

And Quinn's response to Rachel like "But he's alive?" (referring to the child). I'm like, UGH, sometimes I enjoy Quinn but these are moments that I truly despise her. She has to have some limit at one point? I kind of think that she really only cares about the show & Rachel. Everyone else can go to hell.

Rachel's parents both need to be in rehab, imo. I don't know why Rachel beats herself up for taking care of them.

Old 04-13-2018, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachel's parents' situation really does explain why Rachel is the way she is though.

I am upset too about the focus on Jeremy's SL. It does seem like the writers are pushing him and Rachel to be back together, which I don't get where Rachel's anger towards him went. Like how can she forgive him?

The therapist does seem to have Rachel's best interest at heart, and I'm glad he convinced her to take her dad to rehab. It's such a shame that she spent all of that money she saved on his treatment, and he already gave in and called her mom.

I don't see anything good coming out of the Alexi and Jay situation long term. I hope it isn't the complete downfall of Jay.

I like Owen, and I think he is a genuinely good guy. I don't think he is meant to be with Serena though. Also the kid SL was petrifying. What Quinn did was absolutely wrong. Also when Chet is the one with the moral compass, there is an issue. Quinn really is evil.

Old 04-14-2018, 09:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I feel like the writers want them back together too. I'm really hoping Quinn can knock some sense into Jeremy and Rachel if she entertains him. At least Rachel will listen to Quinn.

It's nice to see Chet have a moral compass. I think that was also evident a bit last season. But with him conniving with Gary, I'm sure it won't end well. Especially since it involves Quinn.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just pray Jeremy will die this season.
Old 04-15-2018, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ya... IDK why the writers are pushing Jeremy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
It's nice to see Chet have a moral compass. I think that was also evident a bit last season. But with him conniving with Gary, I'm sure it won't end well. Especially since it involves Quinn.
Agreed. I'm not 100% sure yet where the major conflict of the season will be, but they're building up a showdown with Gary in addition to Alexi's drug addiction coming to a boil.

Old 04-15-2018, 10:17 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm actually scared about them all finding out about Alexi soon. That's gonna be his downfall but at the same time, it also makes for good TV, at least in Quinn's eyes? Obviously I don't think Alexi will win Serena's heart so it'll be August, Owen and British guy in the end.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Rachel telling off her mom and saying she wasn't coming back. Her mom is a psychopath trying to blame Rachel for what happened to her. (But I still want answers on what exactly happened?) Her dad can screw off too. He essentially chose his wife over his child and that is wrong.

When Alexi said he had a new life, that was cute, but of course he had to ruin it when Jay set up the date for them. Calling him disgusting... Wow. I don't really blame Jay for retaliating. Alexi had to go anyways because of the drugs.

Wow Serena came off like a complete nut job! Hearing the story about her stalking her ex and how he got a restraining order? OMG. What an nightmare. I actually dont hate her with Austin. They both made mistakes and seem like they might be the best fit. IMO Owen can do better.

Quinn's speech to Serena was amazing though. This is why I love her.

Madison, you dummy. So glad that Chet came clean to Quinn and they might team up against Gary.

Wow Rachel really is a mess. First she kisses the therapist (and I am glad he pushed her away) but like, how random was sleeping with Alexi? I dont get that at all. Did she just wanna hook up with someone? Seems like the old Rachel is back. I wonder what Jay will do.

Was Rachel kissing Alexi again in the promo? And Quinn seems to be threatening the therapist dude for being a "perv" which is nuts. I mean, hes been spying on Rachel in a way so I'm a little confused on if we are supposed to like him or not. And was that August fighting with Owen? Drama.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I felt really bad for Jay too. The date he set up for him and Alexi was really cute, and the way Alexi reacted was heartbreaking. I can't believe he told Jay it was disgusting.

Rachel is definitely heading into her old ways where she uses men to feel better about herself. Her therapist does seem to have a crush on her; so, I'm glad he did the right thing as her therapist and turned her down.

Old 04-23-2018, 11:02 PM
Moderator Manager

I'll watch the 2-part finale later when I get home from work. I wonder who Serena will pick?

Old 04-24-2018, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I plan on watching it tonight too.

I actually didn't realize last night was a 2-part finale, but that makes sense since we don't have that many suitors left.

Honestly though i feel like the season just started.

Old 04-24-2018, 09:25 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm a bit back logged this week though so I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch the finale right away but hopefully within this week.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top