Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-nine! (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally got around to watching another episode... 403:

Go Jay for standing up to Alexi after his crappy homophobic comments! I hate this guy.

Rachel is really a nut job this season but what is new? She is so fake and her talking about her "relationship" with August is just so weird and possessive. That girl needs serious therapy.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah Alexi became really toxic this season. I didn't like him since S3 and thought he was only using Jay because of the drugs.

Ditto with Rachel. I just hate that August is back. He's boring.

Old 10-14-2018, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was distracted all summer with big brother and live feeds and didnt have time to watch many shows and now its fall and all my regular shows are back and I'm back to work so i still have no time! Its sad. I want to finish this dang season.
Old 10-14-2018, 10:47 PM
Moderator Manager

That last season made my blood boil, I gotta admit. It was still fun but damn, the level of craziness for this show is definitely present in that last season. When will Big Brother end? You can definitely catch up when that show is over.

Old 10-19-2018, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

It ended in september 26 or something. but now I'm working again and dont have a lot of extra time. its hard to keep up with my regular shows. But at least its over so i dont have to worry about catching up.
Old 10-27-2018, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

404:

This show is so much drama. I'm glad Im watching slowly to drag it out.

Rachel has really gone off the deep end this season. Plotting to make Alexi crash his car? WTF. That's super messed up. And why the f is everyone and their dog obsessed with her?

I cant believe there are only 4 episodes left. How is all of this going to get resolved? lol.

405:

Wow this episode was ridiculous. Rachel has truly gone off the deep end. The fact she almost allowed someone to be raped? I cant believe her. and the fake crying? Girl needs some serious help!

Interested to see what the last 3 episodes will entail.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-19-2018 at 11:31 PM
Old 12-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finished the series!

406-408:

Rachel is a horrible person, I cant believe everything that went down the rape storyline. How she allowed it to happen, how she barely stopped it, and then how she twisted it all around. WTF. Girl has gone off the deep end. Don't blame Austin for wanting to move on.

I'm confused why everyone is SO obsessed with Rachel, it really makes no sense at all. She actually got engaged in the pre-finale episode? WTF. So dumb. Tommy wasnt perfect though so I didnt feel that bad for him.

Who would have thought Quinn and Chet would be the good ones in the end? I actually felt bad for Quinn having to abort her child due to his health problems. (Im gong to pretend that was the truth and not that Quinn lied about it)

It was sad to see Rachel's relationship with Quinn and Jay deteriorate. Love that Quinn did the right thing in the end. And I am glad that Rachel was able to see how far down she went and tried to do something to fix it too, as dramatic as it was.

Pretty obvious the cancelation was a surprise otherwise I don't think they would have ended the series this way. I wish we had another season to wrap things up a bit better. Oh well. For the most part i think it was a decent end that was realistic.

I am very glad the last scene was Quinn and Rachel together.

Did the studio really burn down? WTF! LOL
Old 12-02-2018, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Rachel is a fascinating character, and she's a master manipulator so it's not surprising that people are so crazy about her. I wouldn't want a Rachel in my life at all though
Old 12-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Moderator Manager

I hate what happened to Rachel at the very last season too. I kind of wanted Rachel & Quinn to be friends in the end but I guess after everything that happened, they were bound to be at this place in their relationship. I also like how messy everything ended as is what I feel about the show anyways.

Old 12-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

well they had that last scene together, so I think its safe to say they made up and will always be friends. Its better for them both WITHOUT everlasting (or whatever the show was called) but without it, there also isn't really a show lol.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top