Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Me too. Adam was the only person who was decent on the show and he's gone.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Ha love that she posted a pic of those socks. Also those socks are pretty ridic and rad at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
season 1 was great. season 2 was okay but without adam i lost a bit of interest.
Sames though it was still the over the top drama I was looking for from this show. There just wasn't the eye candy or love interest for Rachel without Adam there.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 08-05-2017, 12:00 AM
Moderator Manager

70 lbs weight loss?

Quote:
"I lost 70 pounds after the second season," he told a small group of reporters Thursday while appearing at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour. (Kelly was in attendance to discuss his upcoming guest appearance on the NBC medical drama The Night Shift.)

Kelly revealed the weight loss is tied to the obstacles his character will be facing in season three, particularly after the events of the season two finale. In the last episode, Jeremy helped orchestrate a car crash that (seemingly) killed off Rachel's more recent ex Coleman (Michael Rady) and undercover journalist Yael (Monica Barbaro) to save Everlasting — as well as save him, Quinn (Constance Zimmer), Rachel and Chet (Craig Bierko) from going to jail for having a role in Mary's suicide in season one.

"He's dealing subconsciously but he's not yet dealing with, consciously, the fact that he may or may not have killed people," Kelly said. "You know when someone's clean sober but clearly something's up in their head? They're like, 'No, but look, I'm totally fine. Look, I'm skinny, everything's good.'"
FYI, I hate Jeremy.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

i hate jeremy too.

thats good for the actor but its crazy how 70 lbs is so different on men vs women. he really doesnt look like he lost 70 lbs. maybe 30 or something.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Moderator Manager

IKR? Losing that much weight on a man vs. a woman is very different.

Don't really care much for the characters on this show but I do "like" Rachel & Quinn, of course. They do have a toxic relationship with each other but it's fun to watch.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

and the world LIKE is relative on this show because they are horrible people but they make it interesting.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol like is a relative term. They are ALL horrible people but entertaining to watch. Rachel and Quin are definitely toxic, and together they bring out the worst in each other.

I really can't stand Jeremy either. His character just seems to be a puppet with little depth. That said, I totally agree how different 70 pounds looks on a male versus a female. I just hope he lost it in a healthy way. Sometimes celebrities can go to such extremes for roles.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Moderator Manager

^ That's true. I understand that it's part of their job to lose weight (or gain weight) but some celebs do go to extremes. I just hope the weight or whatever Jeremy has to look for in S4 won't be a big issue.

We're going to have a female suitor for S3 right?

Old 08-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, the next suitor is a female.

Meet unREAL's First Female Suitor for Season 3 | E! News

Old 08-10-2017, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Im excited, it means lots of guy contestants lol.

next year they will probably do a gay suitor lol.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Yes, time for some eye candy for us girls.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a LGBTQ suitor next.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup excited to see the hot men, but I feel like a male suitor is usually more entertaining because the females tend to be really catty and have girl fights.

Yup I can see a LGBT suitor being the next one too.

Old 08-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah and I just find it annoying (all the cat fights). That's why I prefer The Bachelorette over The Bachelor.

Old 08-15-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah and I just find it annoying (all the cat fights). That's why I prefer The Bachelorette over The Bachelor.
There are definitely a lot more cat fights. I also find it weird though how the suitors often become friends. Like aren't you supped to be competing against each other?

Old 08-16-2017, 10:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Right? I think it's all for show too. Reality TV isn't really "reality" at all. This show actually made me realize that but I don't watch a lot of reality TV either.

Quote:
Obviously, UnREAL season 3 was pushed back to 2018, which I must say is torture. But I wanted to ask about Stacy Rukeyser taking over as showrunner and what she brought to the show this coming season.

She really stabilized the show. She was really the backbone of the first season and didn't necessarily get the limelight of that. And then second [season] we had a different showrunner. So, she was really given the power and the strength in the third season, and she really created a solid environment. There was cohesive storytelling, and she was present. Those were the things the show was really needing. I think she did a really excellent job in the fact that we got a fourth season already. We go back into production in mid-October and we'll finish shooting most likely before the third season airs. It'll be interesting to see what they create for the fourth season and if they make any commentary on what happened on Bachelor in Paradise.

It’s perfect UnREAL fodder. I’m sure it’ll be on everyone’s mind.

Me too. I feel like it’s ripe for the storytelling.

What you said about the new season, it sounds like it really improves upon what we got with season two.

Yes, definitely. It's much stronger than it was in the second season.

Was there any hesitation about where the show was going to go after season two? It was a fun season, but it had a mixed review in terms of critics and audience reaction.

Yes, absolutely, and rightful so. Yeah, we were like, "How are we going to rebound from this?" We got such praise and such support and love out of the first season and the second season didn't live up to the expectations. So you really want to come out of the gate to show that we learned from our mistakes. We sat around, especially with the studio, and really took notice of the things a lot of critics were saying. These comments are accurate, so [it was a matter of] how do we take that into consideration and how do we build out these contestants so we can feel for them and feel Rachel's invested in the story? How do we tell a story our audience is invested in?

The show is based on having a commentary on feminism. So how do we bring that commentary back? And I thought [Stacy] did a really good job -- the show's really about, in the third season, whether a successful woman can attract a man, and if you need to dumb yourself down to make yourself attractive -- so at least it was a conversation I was really interested in. I felt everybody was interested in it. And I'm curious to see how they continue the dialogue in the fourth season.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top