Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2011, 07:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

I cant believe that Bryce is killing off all the alters! Buck/Alice/T were the holy3 he should not be able to off them! But I do wish we could get inside Taras mind and see how he is killing them off so easily.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the whole storyline is absolutely ridiculous tbh. i agree that buck, alice and even t were the bomb. boo!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

I dont mind the storyline that much. It was basically brought about by her professor and Tara making up someone in her life who hated her so its not completely out there. But I wish it would get a 4th season so it could go back to the light heartness of the 1st season.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i think in regards to where the series started off it's far fetched, especially in terms of trying to portray someone with did on a realistic level. everything bryce, ugh, has done has been so not even fun/funny. we didn't even get to see alice or buck that much this season either. hopefully the series finale will be somewhat satisfying... if that's even possible at this point. props to frances conroy for appearing this season though. i've adored seeing her on my screen so much again!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

I actually enjoyed the episode. It was the first one in a while. And I think the show could actually end with the next episode. I don't think I'd want to see more of the Gregsons, as this all just got way too out of hand. Hard to relate to, and feels more outstretched and farfetched. Which is fine. Showtime kinda did the show a favor. This is a point I'd be ok with. Marshall doesn't get a happy ending - and rightfully so, he kinda doesn't deserve one. Kate matures. I loved the opening scene, making breakfast. Max's mother opens a window into why/how Max is able to handle/endure Tara. I even feel like Charmaine is an ok place, with Neil and Wheels. So, yeah... I don't mind this Bryce stuff because Toni just plays it all so crazy, and is so balls to the walls. I liked how Tara felt she needs to remove herself from the equation, and while that ending was shocking, just gotta love Showtime's promo dept. ruining it. I remember when the OC did that with Kirsten's car accident. I was like, holy ****, they killed off Kirsten Cohen, then nope... she's alive in the promo.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothaise (View Post)
and while that ending was shocking, just gotta love Showtime's promo dept. ruining it. I remember when the OC did that with Kirsten's car accident. I was like, holy ****, they killed off Kirsten Cohen, then nope... she's alive in the promo.
That's absolutely absurd right? Are they really that stupid? I was really wondering if she actually killed herself for like 5 seconds... Before I could even Google it, my question got answered.

woken and broken I completely agree with you on this season being way too far fetched!
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I agree
They shouldn't have showed this in the promo. They spoiled it for us
at the beginning of the promo, when there were flashbacks of their good moments. I thought that she actually died .. but no, she was there

I can't believe that there's only one episode left .. I'm gonna miss this show
alexis bledel the best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I guess in Showtime's defense, they had nothing to lose, since they cancelled it already. Tune in, don't tune in... whatever. Right?

kenny | credit
Old 06-15-2011, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

Yes, that's kind of true. Though it's also a little sad to think like that. Why bother making a promo anyway if you don't care if anyone watches...
Old 06-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothaise (View Post)
I guess in Showtime's defense, they had nothing to lose, since they cancelled it already. Tune in, don't tune in... whatever. Right?
Pretty much.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

I liked the finale. It was a good ending IMO.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

it was okay.

kenny | credit
Old 06-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

I really liked Max's outburst. I was like: Yeah man, get it out!

Marshall was still acting like a little brat though.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think the show got pretty boring this season. Stick a fork in it, it' done, the novelty has worn off.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

so, i just finished the first season of this show... it was great. i thought the finale was interesting that tara's disorder started before her "Rape" ( i mean, it wasnt really rape considering t was there and willing, right?) and i really love marshalls whole SL. i liked his little crush on jason, sad he wont be back, but maybe i'll like him with someone else. of the three alters (or 4) i def. like buck the best, i find him hilarious. T is fun, but can be too out there, and alice kinda bugs me. LOL.

i'm sad it only has 3 seasons, but i heard it gets worse. LOl. trying not to read spoilers though!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top