Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Two Guys And A Girl: His name was Berg, and he was addicted to messing with Pete

It wasn't the most popular show, but to many, it was one of the best. And there are 4 years of memorable moments to reminisce.

Memorable Quotes:

Berg: I don't like you being mad at me.
Pete: I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at me. Berg, I'm gonna be 25 and I don't even know where my life is - and the one good thing I had, I messed up. When my dad was my age, he had a house, he had a wife, he had me. I mean, what do I have?
Berg: You have the ability to suck the life out of an evening.

Berg: Hi, my name is Berg...and I'm addicted to messing with Pete.

Berg: (About his use of an asthma inhaler) You know how they say not to exceed the daily recommended dosage?
Pete: Yeah?
Berg: Well I'm the guy... who exceeds it so they know why they shouldn't.

Pete: Berg, you can't sleep in my bed, people talk enough as it is. Go sleep on the couch.
Berg: I can't sleep on the couch. Last week I spilled milk on it and for some reason it smells bad.
Pete: So go sleep on the floor!
Berg: I can't sleep on the floor.
Pete: Why not?
Berg: For some reason there's a trail of ants leading to the couch.

Happy Posting

Vote Big Brother - Summer's Nothing Without It
ReachOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

funny quotes though I only seen two eppies sadly

Does it show any repeats on tv?
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 05:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Well i live in England, so i wouldn't know if it's repeated in America. Sorry. But what two episodes have you seen?

Old 07-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

i love two guys and a girl, i watched most of the episodes but i really got into it in the last series.
it annoyed me the way the show was ended- i really wanted to know what what happen with ashley and pete considering she was pregnant.
funkycool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I love this show and I love all the actors on this show.

And there are so many quotable lines but unfortunately I can't remember any of them.

I love Irene and Berg. Irene is just so kooky.

And I really like their Halloween episodes. There were out there and fun.

The WE network used to air the whole series in reruns. I don't know if they still do. If they are, they're not airing them during the same time as they did before.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Loyal Fan

I ADORED this show...even when it was Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place So funny, great characters! And you know how on some shows they add significant others and it kind of ruinds the dynamic? Not with this show...always got better and better. I think the reason it didn't do super well in ratings was ABC didn't have any faith in it. They moved it around all the time and then stuck it on Friday.
summerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And I really like their Halloween episodes. There were out there and fun.
Oh yeah. The Season 2 Halloween Episode was one of the funniest Episodes from the whole Series. Where Berg's evil twin goes on a killing spree. There are just so many classic pieces of dialogue.

Old 07-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbug
I ADORED this show...even when it was Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place So funny, great characters! And you know how on some shows they add significant others and it kind of ruinds the dynamic? Not with this show...always got better and better. I think the reason it didn't do super well in ratings was ABC didn't have any faith in it. They moved it around all the time and then stuck it on Friday.
exactly!
i really wished the show had more faith. it was great with loads and loads of potential with its one-liners and plots, etc. i loved the last two episodes of the fourth season.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

The fact that the show changed it's name and changed it's time slot confused alot of people. That was a very bad move.

I love the Halloween episode where Irene gets possessed and curses everyone and the episode where they get they're brains switched.

Quote:
And you know how on some shows they add significant others and it kind of ruinds the dynamic? Not with this show...always got better and better.
They definately handled adding new characters in a great way.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:20 AM
Extreme Fan

So, who would your favorite character be? For me, i'm unable to choose between Pete or Berg, they were just such classic and entertaining characters.

Old 07-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh I could never choose between Pete and Berg! I liked Sharon the least but I did like her a lot. I loved Johnny and Ashley. See, I can't choose!
summerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

I love it when it is just Pete, Berg, and Sharon. I guess my favorite would have to be Berg. But I love Johnny. You have to be someone special to put up with the lot of them.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

oo i can't decide either,
but i love the scenes with pete and ashley- the constant put me downs and one liners were brilliant.
berg and irene also were good- i really liked them together.
jonny and sharon did well together. i can't decide
Old 08-19-2005, 12:28 AM
New Fan

Haha, such a funny show. Irene was so weird at times, but still awesome. Germ was my fave, in a cast of great characters. I love that Halloween eppie.

Pete & Ashley were great together. That whole scene in Sharon and Johnny's house where Pete stages an intervention for Ashley and it ends up being about how he misses Nomar is just brilliant.
Cinnabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

I love this show.

I try to catch episodes on WE. I usually don't get a chance to, but I did love this show. Berg was hilarious ... and I loved his girlfriend and Ashley!

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top