Old 06-09-2018, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Unhappy with ending? DIY!
Old 06-09-2018, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Unhappy with ending? DIY!
Lol exactly right?!

Big lights will inspire you
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It doesn't make sense, I guess the writers felt they needed to close off avenues for the show but realistically Sookie and Eric are together in my mind...
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
It doesn't make sense, I guess the writers felt they needed to close off avenues for the show but realistically Sookie and Eric are together in my mind...
We can always pretend!

Old 06-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dude, that's what FanFiction is for!
Old 06-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
I just don't see why they wouldn't be. It makes no sense.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I know, I think the way the show ended was about 'hope' for Sookie's future and living a more human existence blah blah blah...
Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah I know, I think the way the show ended was about 'hope' for Sookie's future and living a more human existence blah blah blah...
That was the idea behind how the books ended too. I get that on one hand that they want her to have a more human life....but that's not the point of this show.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. I guess the overall tone for the end was hope for her to have the most fulfilled future. Even if we want our ship together!
Old 06-20-2018, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, people get so attached to ships on shows. It's hard not to!

Old 06-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

705:

I enjoyed this episode a lot. It was a bit weird to have a party after the deaths but I understand why some people wanted it. I felt bad for Sookie dealing with Alcides death but I did enjoy her scenes with Arlene. The friend scenes with Bill, meh… I can see where its going and I don’t want it. Also the Bill flashbacks were boring. But wow, he has Hep-V now too?

Andy proposing to whats her face was pretty sweet. That was a cute scene. I also liked when he told Jessica he was ready to move on. Though, I’d never be able to forgive someone for killing my kids!

I love Lafayette and James together, I find them really cute. The scene on the porch was filled with so much tension, I really enjoyed it. It sucked that they had to cheat on Jessica, but it was obvious she wasn’t really that into him. I am glad she saw it so they could break up. And Lafayette's speech to her was spot on.

Jessica sleeping with Jason again? Come on show, why are we going back there? Those two have great chemistry but idk, I am kind of over that relationship. And uh oh, his crazy girlfriend heard them … wonder what is going to happen there.

I really enjoyed watching Eric and Pam together in the episode, and it was sad to see Pam so upset to Eric’s virus spreading. Sarah Newlan’s sister Amber was pretty cool.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Hep-V thing was a surprise for me but a good story twist.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I’m gonna try to finish the series this week. I did 2 more episodes today:

706 was okay, didnt care about the focus on Bill much at all. At least we got Sookie admitting (sort of) that she did love Eric at one point.

Eric/Pam’s storyline bored me, but hopefully Sarah Newlin can help cure him? Kind of silly that SN was the cure but whatever…

Violet is a nut bag! And what does she want with Andy’s daughter?

I want more for Lafayette!

As always the show is just super sporadic and every character only gets a tiny bit of screen time.

707:

What is with Jason being randomly super attracted to Bridgett? Another of Hoyt’s girlfriends? Seriously? And wasn’t he just talking about/sleeping with Jessica? lol. This show is a mess. Glad to have Hoyt back though.

The episode was pretty boring though. I didnt really care about Sarah’s weird daydreams.

I dont care about Bill so his SL bores me, and seeing Sookie have sex with him again… bleck.

Am I supposed to care about Andy’s daughter either? I still dont get why Violet is torturing her.

I want more Eric and more Lafayette. Ugh. So glad Im almost done with this series, its been a pretty big disappointment this season.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohhh nice! I loved Lafayette too. He was always so funny!

Old 07-07-2018, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm done! (It feels so good finishing series lol)

708:

YAS ERIC MY BB IS CURED. BLESS EVERYTHING. I love that he came to see Sookie to tell her that he was going to be okay. It sucks that he didn't help her with Bill right away but its adorable that he wanted to help regardless.

Bill and Sookie, zzzzz. I guess its great for their fans to get this revisited before he dies but blahhh. They bore me to tears.

I love James but literally all he does on this series is give Lafayette blood. lol. Come on... are they even together? With that said, I like that we got to see Tara again to give closure to her character a bit more. But I guess I don't really see the purpose in showing her whole past. The flashbacks bored me to tears. Why didn’t they get the actress back for the finale instead?

I still don't like what they did to Hoyt's character but I am glad to see him again so I enjoyed his scenes in the episode. Seeing him rescue Jessica was really cute! I loved the looks she gave him and how they both still had feelings…. Sidenote: why does Jason still have a flip phone?

SO GLAD VIOLET IS DEAD. But that storyline sure ended fast lol… I liked Jason/Jessica but just couldn't get behind them 100%. So I am glad they decided to be friends and they got some closure. Bridgette and Jason could be cute I guess...

709:

Bill is being stupid and stubborn but I can’t say I am that sad to see him go. The jessica/pam hug was really sweet and i liked the last jessica/pam moment. i dont care for Bill/Sookie but they did start the show together so I’m okay with their scenes.

SOOKIE AND ERIC’S HUG OMG. I love them so much. That was so cute how she was laying on him for comfort. I love that Eric went to Bill to give him crap about what he was doing to Sookie and how much he was hurting her.

I also loved their scene later on when Eric told Sookie he cared about a small group of vampires and then her. Also that he convinced her to talk to Bill. Him giving her that last “lift” home was so adorable. SHE INVITED HIM IN WHY DIDNT HE GO. LOL.

Sam saying goodbye to Sookie in a letter was a little bit odd… that just felt totally anti-climatic to me. Thats all we got of his character this season? What?

I am glad that James and Jessica got some closure on their relationship and that James said he and Lafayette were going to be “happy” together. So cute. Too bad we didnt get to see just a bit more of them though.

I dont see why Hoyt and Bridgette had to be a thing, I wish instead she was just his friend or something that he brought for emotional support. Essentially the same thing could have happened without the heartbreak. It was sweet when Bridgette said she was going to teach Jason how not to have sex with someone and then they had that heart to heart. At least we got to see them connecting before the series ended. She seemed like a sweet girl.

I do love that Jessica decided to tell Hoyt about their history. But the way it played out was a little bit strange to me. He just seemed too calm about it all lol. The healing scene and the sex scene was hot. Could have done without the cheesey montage from Jason before hand though.

710:

Finale was okay but nothing that special.

Absolutely loved the Pam and Eric scenes in the episode. Wish there were a bit more but still, I really enjoyed that storyline. I love seeing Eric as himself and in power again. It was a bit too easy to kill those guys though when they could have done it much earlier lol. I didnt like that Eric and Sookie didnt get a last scene in this episode either… but I did appreciate their final scenes in the last episode so at least thats something. The final scenes with Pam and Eric running New Blood was pretty awesome. Sarah Newlan had a fitting ending with Steve torturing her in her daydreams .

It sucks that Tara wasn’t in the episode but at least we got a mention from Pam defending her. And the sookie/tara flashback was a nice touch.

The Hoyt/Bill scene was pretty funny with the marriage talk. I enjoyed the final Bill/Jessica scenes as well. Its adorable he was able to give her away before he died.

Hoyt and Jessica getting married so fast was a bit strange, I don’t think it was necessary, but I get Jessica wanted Bill there. I do ship them, so I guess I am happy about it. I don’t think they needed to spend as much time on it as they did though. Sucks we didnt get to see Andy get married quickly too? Glad that Jessica and Hoyt got Bill's house.

I am glad that Jason/Hoyt were able to make up. Things feel a bit weird because Hoyt doesn’t remember everything that happened between them and its not the same old H/J from the past, but oh well.

Jason/Bridgette were cute and I liked that Sookie gave her blessing. However, I felt the 3 kids in the flashfoward was a bit cheesey. In fact, the entire flashfoward felt a bit cheesy to me, but I guess it was nice to see everyone get a somewhat happy ending. I am glad Lafayette and James ended together.

Sookie ends up with a faceless man? WTF. I get they wanted to make her pregnant so she could lead a "normal" life or whatever. But meh, I would have rather she just ended single...

All in all, it was a decent finale that wrapped up fine. I am glad I was able to finally finish it. My favorite seasons will always be the earlier seasons though for sure.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top