Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Banned

The Tribe #2 - Keeping the dream alive

Imagine a world without parents, teachers, or even rules. Would you be able to find food and shelter and be strong enough to lead a group of friends to safety?This epic sci-fi series that chronicles the relationships, conflicts, peer pressure, hopes, dreams and ambitions which make up the everyday life and world of The Tribe.

Welcome to the new Tribe Thread!If you have any news or anything about The Tribe,come here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's a link for Tribeworld:

Tribeworld

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited valerie928 ]

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited valerie928 ]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited valerie928 ]

Old 02-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread. I'm HATING this hiatus over here in the U.S.! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 06:20 AM
Total Fan

Yay!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] A new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Valerie, you should change the name of the thread to "The Tribe #3" (or should it be #2?). [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] The last thread was #1 1/2... And we should think of a title for it too. Does anybody have any ideas? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Tery:
<STRONG>Yay!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] A new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Valerie, you should change the name of the thread to "The Tribe #3" (or should it be #2?). [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] The last thread was #1 1/2... And we should think of a title for it too. Does anybody have any ideas? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I add #2,but I need some ideas for the name.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yay! A new thread! The title should be something like "keeping the dream alive" or another phrase related to the tribe.

So who watched Power Rangers? I could rant on about it if you wanted me too. James character Connor is a total jerk, lol he's like Lex. And poor Tom, his character Devin is kind of a ditz. I love tom's hair he's kind of sporting a Brendan Fehr look.

Thats all I'll say for now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] its 1:30 am, i'm going to bed.
Old 02-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by IsabelEvans83:
<STRONG>Yay! A new thread! The title should be something like "keeping the dream alive" or another phrase related to the tribe.

So who watched Power Rangers? I could rant on about it if you wanted me too. James character Connor is a total jerk, lol he's like Lex. And poor Tom, his character Devin is kind of a ditz. I love tom's hair he's kind of sporting a Brendan Fehr look.

Thats all I'll say for now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] its 1:30 am, i'm going to bed.</STRONG>
I didn't watch it. If it repeats, I'll probably either record it or just watch it.
Has anyone seen the movie, The Other Side of Heaven? I just saw it last night and it's a great movie. And Miriama Smith(Moz) was great in it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah its going to repeat well actually it did this morning, and then next saturday on ABC at 10:30 AM central time.

She's in that movie? I love that movie, i've rented it a few times, I know that guy from Jake 2.0/Popular is the main character, and that girl from the Princess Dairies is also in it but I didn't know Miriama was in it, is she one of the tribal people?
Old 02-15-2004, 06:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yay! A new thread! The title should be something like "keeping the dream alive" or another phrase related to the tribe.

Thats all I'll say for now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] its 1:30 am, i'm going to bed.</STRONG>

I saw Power Rangers.It was actually okay. I even woke up extra early to see it.I thought Tom looked cute with his hair. James' hair was really wierd to see but he looked adorable. If it wasn't for Tom, James and Jason david Frank I don't think I would be watching PR.lol
Old 02-15-2004, 10:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah its going to repeat well actually it did this morning, and then next saturday on ABC at 10:30 AM central time.

She's in that movie? I love that movie, i've rented it a few times, I know that guy from Jake 2.0/Popular is the main character, and that girl from the Princess Dairies is also in it but I didn't know Miriama was in it, is she one of the tribal people?</STRONG>
Thanks, I'll have to catch PR next Saturday. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, Miriama played the girl that "flashed" the main guy. At the end she was the one that sang the farewell song and had a baby. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:22 AM
Banned

Quote:

Okay I guess I'll find something for the name.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

The first two episodes of PRDT are also repeating Tuesday - Friday on ABC Family at 8am EST.

I did some digging and here are some links you guys might be interested in.

Here's a schedule of when and where PRDT will be airing.

The CD Drive has screencaps of Tom's character, Devin.

Nak's Power Rangers has a ton of screencaps by episode or by character: Conner and Devin. They are updated regularly.

I haven't found any of Miriama, yet...
Old 02-17-2004, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by azuline:
<STRONG>The first two episodes of PRDT are also repeating Tuesday - Friday on ABC Family at 8am EST.

Nak's Power Rangers has a ton of screencaps by episode or by character: Conner and Devin. They are updated regularly.

I haven't found any of Miriama, yet...</STRONG>
Thanks for posting those. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
<STRONG>The first two episodes of PRDT are also repeating Tuesday - Friday on ABC Family at 8am EST.

Yeah,thanks.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:

Whoa,James' hair.It's kind of weird not seeing him with blonde hair.-LOL
Old 02-18-2004, 03:36 PM
Banned

Anyone have any news about The Tribe?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top