Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Absolute Fan

In case anyone was wondering, like I was, here is why it took 3 shots to strip John of his powers:

Quote:
because John was more powerful than most of #TheTomorrowPeople. Why so powerful? A mystery we would have answered in season 2.
Link to actual twitter response here

WOULD HAVE BEEN ANSWERED IN SEASON 2!!! As if I needed another reason to hate the CW.
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.

Last edited by BYtheSEA; 06-03-2014 at 07:38 PM
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

That's very, very cool!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Absolute Fan

I received another answer. This time I wanted to know who or what was responsible for John's memory loss ... Jedikiah or side effect of getting his powers back?

Figured this was the answer, but wanted confirmation.

Quote:
Jedikiah
Link to response tweet here.
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

this was such a great show. i hate that it got canceled. there was still so much more story to tell. they left us on such a cliffhanger too. i wanted john and astrid together. damn you cw
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
this was such a great show. i hate that it got canceled. there was still so much more story to tell. they left us on such a cliffhanger too. i wanted john and astrid together. damn you cw
Have you been to the John & Astrid thread on the Couples board? Here's the link
Old 06-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the link, i will check it out
Old 06-19-2014, 07:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
I know right?! *SIGH*
Old 06-19-2014, 04:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

the show didnt deserve to be canceled. they keep so many crap shows on and cancel the good ones. makes no sense
Old 06-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
the show didnt deserve to be canceled. they keep so many crap shows on and cancel the good ones. makes no sense
I completely agree. I keep hoping this show gets pick up by another network.

Icon by Me
LunaSolTierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

me too.. like syfy or something
Old 06-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Go vote in this poll USD POLL : If you could resurrect two cancelled show this season, which ones would you pick?
Old 10-25-2017, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Well, i was enjoying the show a lot, ... until the terrible series finale
a big disappointment for the finale to a fun first season
Old 12-22-2017, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I decided to start watching this. I had it on my "to watch" list for a while now.

I liked the pilot better the second time around but it was still a lot of information and I can see why I didn’t like it the first time I watched and why I didn't stick with the show.

Personally I love the chemistry between Stephen and Cara and I think the actor is really adorable. I dont mind her with John though and Astrid is cute too.

Episode 2 wasn’t all that exciting but I liked seeing Stephen as a double agent. I want to see where this storyline goes.

Episode 3 I enjoyed a lot more. I felt so bad for kara leaning what she had to deal with in her past with the attempted rape and then her father not wanting her.... It was great learning to know more about her! And now Astrid knows! That was a surprising twist. Didn't expect her to find out so fast!

This show kinda reminds me of a mix between like smallville and fringe? I like the supernatural element to it. Bummer to hear the finale wasn't satisfying but its a short season so I think I'll stick with it and finish it out.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched more episodes... about half way through the season now.

Young John did a great job. I felt so bad for him as a kid and his voice sounded a lot like the older actor. It was nice to see more insight into John and what his past was like. The poor old man that got killed because he knew about John’s powers was so heartbreaking, especially that they made him watch.

It also got interesting when Astrid was brought into the fold on what was going on. The thing between Astrid and John was one of my favorite parts of the show. I loved their dynamic. The first episode they interacted and she opened up to him about her dreams, that was so sweet. They were so great right off the bat. And she saved his life!

Personally I shipped Cara and Steven, I didn’t really like her with John, I just didn’t feel the chemistry there. Not to mention all their issues…. I thought the kiss with Cara/Steven and the flirting in episode 6 was really cute. The ending scene when he said he thought about her sgasfsfds That kiss was so hot! It was a bummer that they kinda dropped that in the 2nd half of the season.

I really liked the character of Russell… he brought a nice comedic energy to the show that it really needed. Did not like the blonde chick at all that betrayed Astrid. What a brat.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top