Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's how I pretty much feel. I do want Stephen/Astrid to happen, but not till the whole triangle mess is over with. This show has a lot of potential, but if it becomes TVD 2.0 I'm out.

Cara comes off more older than Stephen and they don't fit right. The whole connection feels forced and rushed. She seems to care about him because of his powers and being the chosen one. I don't get romantic chemistry between them either. I don't buy it.

I agree that the triangle has the potential to ruin Cara for viewers. Her comment about her relationship with John to Stephen (understandably) has made people upset including me. I don't see Stephen being a douche in that scene when she seemingly makes light of her relationship. Stephen knows little to nothing about their relationship only what's been told to him by Cara. I also didn't like Cara's comment about John being jealous. While it might be true to a certain degree he had real understandable concerns about being caught by Ultra.

So far the characters I really like are Stephen, Astrid, and John.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Them going out was dumb. They know there is an organization headed by this psycho who wants to kill them.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Agree, they should have been more careful. I really like the end with Stephen and Astrid.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Cara is pissing me off. John has more of a right to be angry at her than her at him. Yes he did not tell her about his past. Its his past and he explained why he did not tell anyone. She on the other hand challenged him (her winning the fight as silly he has more training) which brought them into danger. And Stephen seems to like to challenge him just to do it.

I am liking John more and more.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah.....
Old 12-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

John is the only one I really like out of Stephen/Cara. And I really like Astrid.

i want all that is not mine
i want him but we're not right
flickers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Teen Wolf
Claire Holt

Im actually enjoying it.Just caught up the past days I hope they don't ruin the show,I don't want a triangles either

if you don't know we have a campaign thread here
And I'm never gonna let you go
Stiles ღ Malia

Shelley Hennig || The Maze Runner|| Vote {♥}
acoustichearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:29 AM
New Fan

I like The Tomorrow People, but its characters have had a hard time coming together effectively.
Recently, 2-13-14, the CW has announced 5 early renewals for the 2014-2015 Season. Five Shows: First season: Originals and Reign, and veteran shows: Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, and Arrow.
Notice that there is no mention of The Tomorrow People. Looks like The Tomorrow People might end up like The Secret Circle, an interesting, but one season only show.
What can be done to save The Tomorrow People? You could try viewing an episode at the CW's website. The CW keeps track of how many people do that as a measure of the show's popularity.
NorthStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone still watching this? I actually really like this show. But I'm guessing it'll probably be cancelled since the CW already renewed 5 shows.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...

I do Heleen!
Old 02-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Who is your favorite character?
Old 02-23-2014, 09:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)

Who is your favorite character?
^ Not sure if you're addressing everyone but...

TBH, I don't think I've had a favorite character in the past. Right now I'd have to say it's John and I've really enjoyed the scenes he's shared with Astrid. Personally, I hope we get more scenes of them together. IMHO, they have potential.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

On another note:

As far as the Stephen/Cara/John triangle goes I could care less about that (basically because every show I watch right now has a triangle/square on it. It's annoying/frustrating to say the least. I'm a bit fed up with all of it. Actually, I'm )

And I used to like Cara in the beginning but now I think she's a bit of a *witch*

^ She kicked John out but I have a feeling that as soon as something goes wrong she's going to try to get his help again. (Of course this is just speculation.)
OutFromUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Astrid and John have potential as well . I wonder if the writers are going anywhere with them.

I couldn't care less about the Stephen/Cara/John triangle. Why does everything have to be about love triangles?
Old 02-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The CW can't have a show without a triangle

icon: Danica | B
YoursToHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
I think Astrid and John have potential as well . I wonder if the writers are going anywhere with them.

I couldn't care less about the Stephen/Cara/John triangle. Why does everything have to be about love triangles?
Maybe the producers realized that nobody really cared about the Stephen/Cara/John triangle and that's why they decided to try John/Astrid to see if they would get a better response from the viewers? IDK, but that would be my guess. Hopefully they have something in the works for them.

I've said how much I hate love triangles on different threads plenty of times that I don't really feel the need to say it anymore- although I'll probably end up mentioning it again sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold
The CW can't have a show without a triangle
ITA.
OutFromUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top