Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2018, 06:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia87 (View Post)
Q: what episode is when Lucy and Wyatt start showing feelings for each other? And who starts to have them first? And when is their first kiss? And when so they first get together as a couple?
Well, I think their attraction to each other was apparent from the beginning, and it was pretty mutual. But then they went through missions together and disagreed and compromised and really supported each other so that their relationship is well-cemented before anything romantic happens. I knew they were endgame when Wyatt got jealous during 1x04. They had an undercover kiss in 1x09 but not a real kiss yet. (Lucy had a fiancée who just appeared after their first mission who she had to break up with in season one and Wyatt was still dealing with his wife's death.) During this second season, though, the writers have believably accelerated things. In last night's FUN ep, they had another almost-kiss.

From the promos, it looks like next Sunday's ep will be THE one where they admit their feelings, kiss, maybe more.

These two characters are just perfect together , so I hope the angst that is coming after next Sunday's ep (see the spoiler thread for this show to know what I'm talking about) will all be worth it in the end.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here are the sneak peeks for the next ep:

I am the Captain of the Lucy/Wyatt ship and this ep is clearly going to be HUGE. I CAN NOT WAIT.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

There are no words for last night's ep.

LUCY/WYATT!!!!!!! But that ending!

Right now, all I hope is that the writers planned resolutions for this season to be sure the fans get to see them.
Old 03-29-2018, 06:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

i know. i was shocked at that ending.
but i so loved the lucy/wyatt scenes
Old 03-30-2018, 07:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i so loved the lucy/wyatt scenes
I know! Lucy and Wyatt are just the best TV couple to come around in a LONG, LONG, LONG time. That's why I am NOT looking forward to the major angst section of their story that is now starting. I just hope to get through it quickly and then reach the reunion for good that I am already waiting for.

This Sunday is Easter and NBC is airing something else, so the next new ep will be April 8th. Here's the promo for it:

Old 03-30-2018, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i just hope they can get past the whole jessica thing, and still be the couple they are meant to be
Old 03-31-2018, 06:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
yeah i just hope they can get past the whole jessica thing, and still be the couple they are meant to be
Me too! And they are meant to be! Abigail and Matt just have so much chemistry, it may be some of the most I've ever seen two actors have EVER.

I think the writers eventually will reunite them but we'll probably have to wait until close to the season finale at least. Allowing them to have a relationship free of the shadow of Jessica will be worth it, but I just want to get there as soon as possible!
Old 04-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

New promo! It has clips from the next few eps, not just 2x04!

This looks like great stuff-- maybe enough to get us through the Jessica situation!
Old 04-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sneak peek for Sunday's ep!

Old 04-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the scenes we got with Lucy and Wyatt, but what was he doing looking for Jessica? And of course it ends there.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie Mae (View Post)
I loved the scenes we got with Lucy and Wyatt, but what was he doing looking for Jessica? And of course it ends there.
I know! And he wasn't really looking for Jessica, he just found out she was alive after their last mission, during which he and Lucy finally got together of course. WHY must TV writers always time things this way? This angst just causes me stress. But I know this situation isn't going to be as easy as this scene might suggest. At least the season is only 10 eps long.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that he's moved past Jessica. I think he always felt some sort of guilt over the fact that she died, but in this timeline, when we last saw him hug her, it was like she didn't even know who he was. If that's the case, which I suspect it is, I hope he just moves on with Lucy.

But it makes me wonder, if Jessica can be alive, does that mean Lucy's sister is as well?
Old 04-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I hope that he's moved past Jessica. I think he always felt some sort of guilt over the fact that she died, but in this timeline, when we last saw him hug her, it was like she didn't even know who he was. If that's the case, which I suspect it is, I hope he just moves on with Lucy.

But it makes me wonder, if Jessica can be alive, does that mean Lucy's sister is as well?
Actually, the sneak peek I posted below shows that she does remember him. I think Wyatt has moved on from Jessica but it will take awhile for him to realize it now that Jessica is in front of him in the flesh. I just hope it goes by fast until he chooses Lucy! As for Lucy's sister Amy, the writers had Emma tell Lucy in the season premiere that she had taken steps to make sure Amy couldn't be returned to the timeline. Another blow for Lucy, which are adding up fast. And Sunday's ep will have one of the biggest one of all, when she finds out Jessica is alive. I'm starting to wonder how ANYTHING can make up for all the pain Lucy has been through and is about to endure.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all that, I still missed some small details. They seem to think a quick mention of Amy and all is forgotten.

I think Wyatt is going to struggle this season with his feelings for Lucy and what he 'thinks' he should feel for Jessica.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think Wyatt is going to struggle this season with his feelings for Lucy and what he 'thinks' he should feel for Jessica.
I agree. I think his sense of honor and duty will force him to try to uphold the vows he made to Jessica but his feelings for Lucy won't be ignored.

My main concern is that since
Spoiler:
the fans will only get a Lucy/Wyatt reunion scene in the season finale and we won't get to see them be a happy settled couple post-Jessica, which will be disappointing if we don't get a third season. Plus, as I said in my last post, the pain the writers have put Lucy through is just piling up over and over again and I REALLY think the character deserves to be happy. They need to make it up to her!