Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Thanks for the update Gleebo!
Old 01-07-2005, 07:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was pretty pleased with the last set of results...well maybe minus the Marsters. Even though I love the guy I was ready to let go at the end of Buffy...although he did have some absolutely hilarious moments in the final season of Angel there were probably some better people out there. I would have liked to see Carlos Bernard from 24 in there and Kelly Bishop from Gilmore Girls.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw, Rachel at #1, that's awesome, she deserves it!
Old 01-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Banned

For Alexis and Rachel!! I am so happy that Alexis got #1 he has really proven his acting skills with Wesley's growth throught the years of BTVS/Angel.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Hoora that Alexis won best supporting actor . Alexis has always been overlooked in my opinion, he should have gotten stacks of awards for playing Wesley, so I'm glad he won, also glad that Wesley won the death scene and also Angel winning show that shouldn't have been cancelled.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

No kidding. I miss Angel so much. I mean you can watch the DVDs over and over for Buffy, Angel, and Firefly and enjoy them so much but nothing compares to new episodes.

3 best Dramas in the history of ever.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the update Gleebo.
I'm really glad that Alexis won. I really liked him on Angel, espicially in the last season. Also yay for Scott Patterson. He deserves so much recognition. He's such a great actor and I'm glad he got 2nd place.
I really wish that Bethany had gotten first. I think she's an amazing actress.
Can't wait for the rest of the results.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

I don't watch OTH so I don't really have an opinion on Bethany, but I'm so glad for Amy and Rachel I'd have liked to see Amy first, but I really love Rachel too so I'm happy

As for Alexis winning, I'm ridiculously happy about that! I share Gleebo's opinions about there being people who deserved it more than James Marsters, and I don't watch GG or JoA so I don't have opinion there

But just generally yay for Amy and Alexis
Old 01-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the update, Gleebo!

YAY! Congrats Rachel & Bethany Joy!!!!!
Old 01-14-2005, 05:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
I don't watch OTH so I don't really have an opinion on Bethany, but I'm so glad for Amy and Rachel I'd have liked to see Amy first, but I really love Rachel too so I'm happy

As for Alexis winning, I'm ridiculously happy about that! I share Gleebo's opinions about there being people who deserved it more than James Marsters, and I don't watch GG or JoA so I don't have opinion there

But just generally yay for Amy and Alexis
If you have some spare change I strongly suggest purchasing the first two seasons of Gilmore Girls on DVD. It is sooo freaking good. I have converted so many fans to that show who thought they would hate it. It has all the positive aspects of Angel and Buffy just minus the action and sci fi elements. The writing is fabulous and the humor is off the wall hilarious almost all the time. I feel very sorry for every actor on the show that it is on the WB and they are not taken seriously by the voting panels for the Emmys and Golden Globes because it is an almost flawless ensemble cast.

Honestly the only thing I don't like about the show is the theme song and the fact that Jess is gone.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

More crazy and insanely delayed results....I beg for your forgiveness and patience.

Best Supporting Actor (Comedy)
3rd Place - 3 way tie- Donald Faison (Scrubs) David Cross (Arrested Development)
Sean Hayes(Will & Grace)
2nd Place - Will Arnett (Arrested Development)
1st Place - John C. McGinley (Scrubs)

Best Supporting Actress (Comedy)
3rd Place - Portia DeRossi (Arrested Development)
2nd Place - tie Judy Reyes (Scrubs) Jessica Walter (Arrested Development)
1st Place - Sarah Chalke (Scrubs)

I dont think it would be going too far out on a limb to take a guess at a couple Best Comedy Show top vote getters.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for even more totals.
Old 01-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleebo
If you have some spare change I strongly suggest purchasing the first two seasons of Gilmore Girls on DVD. It is sooo freaking good. I have converted so many fans to that show who thought they would hate it. It has all the positive aspects of Angel and Buffy just minus the action and sci fi elements. The writing is fabulous and the humor is off the wall hilarious almost all the time. I feel very sorry for every actor on the show that it is on the WB and they are not taken seriously by the voting panels for the Emmys and Golden Globes because it is an almost flawless ensemble cast.

Honestly the only thing I don't like about the show is the theme song and the fact that Jess is gone.
If it was out on DVD over here I definitely would, I've had the show recommended to me by so many people. My Canadian Aunt loves it, they were singing its praises when they were last over here! I don't have enough cash at the moment to get them sent over, although I do have a multiregion DVD player so one day I just might!

As for the results you posted, I don't think you need to be a mind reader to figure out how ridiculously happy I am with those results! At last, some recognition for John and Sarah! John specifically, though, he's deserved to win something for Dr Cox since the show started! I actually punched the air when I read those. And IMO Jack is one of the best things about Will and Grace, so I was happy Sean Hayes got a placing, and I like Arrested Development too, so all in all I'd say I'm stupidly happy with all of those!
Old 01-16-2005, 11:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Yay! Scrubs and AD dominated those categories! I'm so happy.

I wonder how things will go tonight at the Golden Globes, though.
Old 01-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Worst Episode of your Favorite Show
3rd Place - Makemba (ER)
2nd Place - Blowback (Alias)
1st Place - An Affair to Remember (Gilmore Girls)

Best Single Episode Comedy
3rd Place - Pier Pressure (Arrested Development)
2nd Place - The Last One (Friends)
1st Place - My Screwup (Scrubs)

Best Single Episode Drama
3rd Place - The Best Chrismukkah Ever (The O.C.)
2nd Place - Raincoats and Recipies (Gilmore Girls)
1st Place - Not Fade Away (Angel)