Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Teen Wolf # 6: The Kanima vs. the Werewolves... The battle begins tonight!

TW/Fans:
001. smoothaise
002. light me up
003. Bella Donna 1802
004. nj2013
005. Comfortably Numb
006. bad reputation
007. DUHsoTK
008. Spiddy
009. murphyboy11
010. Josie2288
011. Butterflygirl
012. aikakone
013. quin611
014. Chasing Fireflies
015. DiamondDreaming
016. annad13
017. mr.weber01
018. Karma Police
019. ciaBrysh
020. **Daisy**
021. WonderlandGabby
022. winchesterboyz

Ask to be added!

Official Sites:
MTV|Teen Wolf
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

Cast/Crew Twitters:
@tylergposey
@CrystalmReed
@dylanobrien
@ColtonLHaynes
@TylerL_Hoechlin
@hollandroden
@KeahuKahuanui
@MikeLPeterson
@iamjrbourne
@Ornyadams
@JeffDavis75

Previous Threads:

1. Teen Wolf [MTV] #1: Premieres Sunday, June 5th!
2. Teen Wolf #2: Love. Be Afraid. ♥
3. Teen Wolf #3: All shirts should be too small for Derek Hale
4. Teen Wolf #4 - Trust the Instinct. [Season 2 starts June 3]
5. Teen Wolf # 5: The Hunt Is On!

Teen Wolf Campaign Thread

Season two begins when a new member of the Argent family arrives in Beacon Hills and Scott and Allison are forced to continue their blossoming romance in secret. At the same time, Derek Hale, obsessed with gaining strength as a new Alpha, begins recruiting for his pack, including newly-bitten Jackson. While Derek's final goal includes bringing Scott into his fold, the Argents have begun molding Allison into a skilled werewolf hunter.

CHARACTER BIOS

Scott McCall (Tyler Posey): After a mysterious animal attack, Scott McCall transformed from ordinary teenager to creature of the night. With the help of his best friend Stiles, he’s been able to fend off Beacon Hills’ group of werewolf hunters…until now. With a new and more formidable Argent in town eager to avenge his daughter Kate’s death, and with an even bigger bad on the loose, Scott’s more in peril than ever. Will he be able to balance a normal teenage life of lacrosse, homework as well as his beautiful girlfriend Allison while protecting those he loves from new dangers lurking around every corner?

Allison Argent (Crystal Reed): Moving to Beacon Hills was a fresh start for Allison and her family, until she fell in love with Scott McCall. But the tragic conflict between Allison’s family of hunters and the werewolf she loves threatens to tear her relationship apart forever. Will Allison accept her family's legacy? Or will she defy tradition and stand by Scott’s side in the face of impending danger?

Stiles (Dylan O’Brien): As Scott’s loyal and trusted best friend, Stiles brings the brains and often the humor to the operation. With access to his police officer father’s files and a deviously crafty mind, he'll go looking for answers even when it means endangering himself and others. But, even though he needs to be saved more often than he does the saving, Stiles' heart always remains in the right place.

Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin): As the new Alpha, Derek is more formidable than ever. But he also knows even the strongest werewolf is more powerful with a pack. As he continues to teach Scott the ways of the wolf in an effort to defend against a new onslaught of enemies, he also begins to recruit new Betas for his pack.

Jackson Whittemore (Colton Haynes): After learning the secret to Scott’s superhuman abilities, the always calculating Jackson aided Derek in defeating the former Alpha in order to gain the bite for himself. The question now is whether Scott’s lacrosse co-captain will be an even bigger threat on the field and in the fight against the hunters or more of a threat to himself and his friends.

Lydia Martin (Holland Roden): Still recovering from both the Alpha’s attack and Jackson’s brutal break-up, Lydia isn’t her usual perfectly put together self. But what is she exactly? Because underneath Lydia's beauty and confident veneer may lay a dark, possibly supernatural secret and even the possibility of a cure for Scott.

NEW SEASON TWO CHARACTERS

Michael Hogan (“Battlestar Galactica”) will play the role of Gerard, Allison's grandfather. A man whose age has made him more lethal, he'll begin to sway Allison closer and closer toward the family's unique business of hunting werewolves.

Daniel Sharman (“Immortals”) will play the role of Isaac, a troubled young high schooler on the lacrosse team who will be given a unique gift by the new Alpha, Derek.

Sinqua Walls (“Secret Life of the American Teenager,” “Shark Night 3D”) will play the role of Boyd, a shy loner at Beacon Hills High School who reveals there’s more to him than meets the eye.

Gage Golightly (“Ringer,” “The Troop”) will play the role of Erica, a tough young girl whose transformation from ugly duckling to swan catches the attention of all the boys and resident wolves.

Stephen Lunsford (“Private Practice”) will play the role of Matt, a handsome teen with a knack for photography and whose initial crush on Allison will turn into real competition for Scott when the couple begins to grow apart under new tensions.

Bianca Lawson (“Pretty Little Liars,” “Buffy”) will appear in the show as Ms. Morrell, the Beacon Hills guidance counselor who becomes an ally to several characters.

PHOTOS

VIDEOS

Reason for thread title:

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 07-19-2012 at 04:04 PM
Old 07-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 07-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 07-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

New episode tonight.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay new thread AND new episode tonight! Can't wait
Elijah&Elena

Tumblr
Old 07-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Can't wait for tonight!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YW... No one was starting so I decided to do it.
The promo for the new episode looks good.
Can't wait to see what happens with Lydia.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 07-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Looking forward to tonight!
Old 07-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

gotta love make up, CGI, etc, everything that we do to actors and actresses.

Seriously. All they would have to do is walk into a room and show a couple photos.

Photo #1: We took this

Photo #2: AND TURNED INTO THIS ( insert evil laugh)

Any questions?
Old 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jackson looks epic...
Tonights gonna be awesome!
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 07-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

it should be. I have high hopes.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I expect it to be chock full of information so it will be awesome
Elijah&Elena

Tumblr
Old 07-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

yep.... and a fair amount of action for good measure.

I expect to have some good adrenaline after the show that might keep me from going to sleep for a while...

all's well though. I don't have to go to work on Tuesday's.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

lol I'm a night owl so I'll be up regardless. I need to find somewhere to live stream though I hate waiting the day to watch it. I need my TW fix tonight!

Speaking of...(well not really)
I hope quin is having a great wedding!!
Elijah&Elena

Tumblr
Old 07-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaBrysh (View Post)
lol I'm a night owl so I'll be up regardless. I need to find somewhere to live stream though I hate waiting the day to watch it. I need my TW fix tonight!

Speaking of...(well not really)
I hope quin is having a great wedding!!
missed that update. yep, happy wedding!

I saw that Holland was doing another live ask and answer after the show, this time with Sinqua?

Which is great and while I love Holland, I was hoping for two new people. No offense, Holland, i still love ya