Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Meh ep. I kind of zoned out on most of it especially all the Sheila & Louis stuff.

No Katrina again! I do like Gretchen so it was nice to have this focus on her and I was really worried about what happened to her and Alex' reaction. I'm actually glad she didn't come through but is that the end for the character? I kind of feel that they just wrote her off with that SL.

Harvey & Samantha were great in this ep. Gabriel & KH are working together so well and KH is fitting well into this show.

Not much of Alex & Donna either so yeah... I'll forget this ep soon enough.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 09-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It was a pretty boring episode, probably my least favourite so actually.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:36 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Meh ep. I kind of zoned out on most of it especially all the Sheila & Louis stuff.

No Katrina again! I do like Gretchen so it was nice to have this focus on her and I was really worried about what happened to her and Alex' reaction. I'm actually glad she didn't come through but is that the end for the character? I kind of feel that they just wrote her off with that SL.

Harvey & Samantha were great in this ep. Gabriel & KH are working together so well and KH is fitting well into this show.

Not much of Alex & Donna either so yeah... I'll forget this ep soon enough.
Donna convinced Gretchen to stay. I don’t think she’s going anywhere.

Sam/Harvey were very good. I really enjoyed their dynamic. It was nice to see Harvey play mentor a bit at the end. And see Sam really need to listen to someone else. We’ve seen a lot of Sam being over all right in her approach, which is good to establish her competency, but it was good to see her need someone else to make her see what she needed to do.

I would have probably FF Louis story had I not been watching live. I kept talking to the TV- telling it to move on already. Lol It’s unfortunate that S\L have to be the romance of the show- and we literally have to watch every single step of their baby story. Just imagine Sheila pregnant or them with a kid. I had no idea a show could spend so much time on the baby subject when there are- thus far- no huge issues.

I hope there is some good Darvey interaction in the last 2 episodes. And I don’t mean loads of angry arguing. I looked at the USA shop tab. I was shocked by how much Darvey stuff there was. Apparently they sell- literally. The show just won’t even inch them together. Or acknowledge last season happened. (So much for continuity!) Oh well. Here’s hoping for at least some good scenes.

If anyone has seen the title of the last episode/read the synopsis, sounds like it’ll be in interesting hour.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Quote:
Apparently they sell- literally. The show just won’t even inch them together. Or acknowledge last season happened.
Im annoyed by this greatly tbh.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here, they really need to acknowledge it
Old 09-07-2018, 11:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin9 (View Post)
Donna convinced Gretchen to stay. I don’t think she’s going anywhere.
Ah okay good. I don't want Gretchen to go but it's also fine if we get her in small doses given the nature of her job on the show.

Quote:
I hope there is some good Darvey interaction in the last 2 episodes. And I don’t mean loads of angry arguing. I looked at the USA shop tab. I was shocked by how much Darvey stuff there was. Apparently they sell- literally. The show just won’t even inch them together. Or acknowledge last season happened. (So much for continuity!) Oh well. Here’s hoping for at least some good scenes.
I'm still hanging on but they're not the focus this season (Samantha is) and I'm surprised to be okay with it. I guess I'd be more pissed if they just danced around each other and they make us long for them again. I'd rather not get any interactions than let them string us along only to be super disappointed in the end. I'm kind of lukewarm to Darvey now because it's been so long they haven't really teased those two and I'm just meh right now?

Old 09-08-2018, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I do hope that 8B uses Katrina better than this half of the season did
Old 09-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Back to school. Happy Friday from the #Suits set. @rickehoffman

Old 09-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

i found the newest episode to be the weakest one yet as well. it even felt like we had very minimal harvey.

i do like samantha but i want more of katrina and donna... the characters that I love.

The Louis/Sheila stuff is REALLY dragging the show down for me.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice photo

I wonder if we will get less Shelia in 8B with Rachel off filming Lucifer
Old 09-12-2018, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

i want NO sheila. I want her and louis to break up already. His other g/f was 10x better imo.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here, but I don't see them breaking them off sadly
Old 09-12-2018, 06:06 AM
Moderator Manager

New ep tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I wonder if we will get less Shelia in 8B with Rachel off filming Lucifer
I didn't know she'll be on Lucifer as I don't watch the show? They're already shooting for the show right?

Old 09-13-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I didn't know she'll be on Lucifer as I don't watch the show? They're already shooting for the show right?
She's one of the mains of Lucifer and they have been shooting for a few weeks now
Old 09-14-2018, 12:01 AM
Moderator Manager

I liked the ep. Obviously. Because Katrina & Brian are back!

They've really been my favorite so far but I hope they don't ruin their friendship by making Brian's marriage fail because he's been spending so many hours at work. I want them to be platonic friends. Also, I thought Katrina's promotion to senior partner was quick but okay.

I like seeing Louis, Robert & Harvey all together and "lawyering" up. I still cringe at Donna being there since she's COO. Alex & Samantha are at each other's throats in this ep since they're both vying for named partner.

Also I think I'm falling off the Darvey train now.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top