Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2018, 11:43 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm fine with Rachel gone but I'll really miss Mike the most. And for those who ship them, they did get a happy ending and closure which is what every shipper wants.

With them gone, I can only see the show focusing on Darvey now which is good for me.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 05-31-2018, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just hope that they don't screw up with Darvey in season 8.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have to admit I initially had no interest in Suits and had no idea who Meghan Markle was before she started dating Prince Harry, and the only reason I originally decided to watch this show was because I was curious about it since Meghan was in it and I initially watched this for her. I binge-watched all 7 seasons recently and I got hooked on it almost instantly, Meghan may have been the only reason I decided to watch the show in the first place, but it was Gabriel Macht and Sarah Rafferty that kept me hooked on the show, I love Harvey and Donna, they are both my favourite characters on the show I also like Louis a lot, he's such a goofball and interesting character, even though he's very naive and his childishness can be a little annoying sometimes, but overall he's such a funny character and I enjoy watching him most of the time. I used to like Mike in the beginning too, but after a while his character started to annoy me a bit. And Meghan's character Rachel didn't really do much for me, she really wasn't a particularly interesting character to me, so I didn't really care for her as much as the other main characters. So I'm not particularly sad or disappointed about Mike and Rachel leaving the show, I think the show will definitely be different without them, but I probably won't miss them as much as other fans would.
As for Jessica, I liked her too but honestly, I still don't like her enough to watch her own spinoff, her own show focusing on just Jessica's character doesn't sound interesting to me, and I thought the season 7 finale which served as the backdoor pilot for her spinoff was rather boring, I wasn't interested in her story. The only storyline in the finale that I was invested in was Mike & Rachel's wedding, and there was not enough focus on their characters. Considering this was both Mike & Rachel's last episode in the show, you would think they would have more focus in the finale to give the couple a proper send off, but no, they were sort of pushed aside as the secondary characters while most of the focus in the finale was on Jessica and her story, which I had no interest in.

As for Katherine Heigl joining the show, I've heard a lot of very negative rumors about her saying how difficult of a person she is to work with, but I'm not very familiar with her and I don't really care about her, so I'm not as bothered about her joining the show as a lot of other people are.
Old 05-31-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

^ I agree the entirety of that post. EXCEPT for the KH part. I actually like KH. Not sure about the rumors because I dont read up on gossip but as a an actress I think she is great, so I am excited too see what her character brings. i just hope shes a likable character and not a bitch.
Old 05-31-2018, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The only thing I know about KH is that she criticized the writing from Grey's one year and from what I've read of her storyline from that particular season, it was kinda justified.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Moderator Manager

I agree with your entire post, LindaL100. I watched this show mainly for Gina Torres who I've loved since her Alias days. I also agree that I liked Mike early on in the season but he just got annoying for me in the later seasons. Rachel was a character I didn't particularly like from the start and so I'm lukewarm to her. However the constant characters I liked since the start are Harvey, Donna & Louis. I usually don't like inter-office relationships cause I know they just see each other all the time so they like each other but I can't help but ship Darvey. And the fact that they have a lot of history together and known each other for so long gives more depth in the relationship for me. I also really loved the Mike & Harvey dynamic which is also another one that I'll miss on the show. I'm afraid Harvey & Louis will just continue to annoy each other but hopefully they'll be more tolerant of each other.

I've watched KH on Roswell and GA and I think those rumors came around the time she left GA. I think she's a great actress and will be great on the show. If she was difficult to work with, then that's probably an experience for one actor and doesn't apply to all.

Old 06-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was pretty disappointed about how the finale was focused mostly of Jessica too, considering they knew it was Mike and Rachel's last episode too.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I'd be difficult to work with too if my best friend was being harassed and talked down to for being gay by other cast members.... just saying.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I usually don't like inter-office relationships cause I know they just see each other all the time so they like each other but I can't help but ship Darvey. And the fact that they have a lot of history together and known each other for so long gives more depth in the relationship for me.
I ship Darvey too! I love their relationship even though they are mainly just friends and each other's closest confidante but they have a very long history together, I think no matter how many people Harvey and Donna date, they will always choose each other in the end. And while other women have come and gone in Harvey's life, Donna is the one woman who is constantly in his life, same goes for Donna. Even though Harvey & Donna's relationship might not necessarily be romantic and they might not end up together, but Donna is the one woman in his life whom he can't live without, so in many ways I see them as soulmates let's hope Darvey will be end game!
Old 06-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
I ship Darvey too! I love their relationship even though they are mainly just friends and each other's closest confidante but they have a very long history together, I think no matter how many people Harvey and Donna date, they will always choose each other in the end. And while other women have come and gone in Harvey's life, Donna is the one woman who is constantly in his life, same goes for Donna. Even though Harvey & Donna's relationship might not necessarily be romantic and they might not end up together, but Donna is the one woman in his life whom he can't live without, so in many ways I see them as soulmates let's hope Darvey will be end game!
Yeah it's their history together and the fact that no matter what relationship they get into and how many relationships they have had, the constant thing is that they're still best friends and are there for each other.

Quote:
This unique moment in the “Suits” video village, bares celebrating. 💃 Of course I’m referring to the fuzzy slippers with the @dolcegabbana dress. 📸cred @rickehoffman cc: @drvdub #suits #bts #thefutureisfemale

Old 06-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I'd be difficult to work with too if my best friend was being harassed and talked down to for being gay by other cast members.... just saying.
Yeah, didn't another cast member get fired for saying homophobic to TJ Knight?
Old 06-03-2018, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Yeah Isaiah Washington (Burke). He was a huge a hole and got fired for it.
Old 06-03-2018, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's good at least
Old 06-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm still gonna watch Aaron, until the end. Also 8x01 done.

Old 06-04-2018, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top