Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2018, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Seems like we will be waiting for an few months then.
Old 01-21-2018, 09:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Bumped into this old friend tonight. @jayharrington3 #Suits

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 01-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I forgot he appeared on the show.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Seems like we will be waiting for an few months then.
Not a few months, should be just a few weeks if 7B premiers just after the Winter Olympics in early March.

https://twitter.com/RickHoffman_?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Currently in early s3 on a re-watch...I'd forgotten details of the Hardman story,especially his backstory and how he managed to weasel his way back into the firm...Daniel Hardman truly is Suits greatest villain....

...I'm re-learning who learned Mike's secret when...so far, in order: Harvey, Donna, Trevor, Jenny, Lola Jensen, Jessica, Rachel...I'm only up to 303...

...also re-learning the order of the firm name changes...up through 303, we have Pearson Hardman...Pearson...Pearson Darby....

...I'd forgotten how early in the series Scottie was introduced...she and Harvey are combustible... they're way too much alike to maintain a healthy long term relationship, but I love watching Gabriel and Abigail together...

...the entire storyline with Edward Darby, Ava Hessington, and the British law firm is very convoluted, and I'm only part way through it...their attempted merger was divisive, but in retrospect that storyline resulted in the very important growth for the firm as a family, when all was said and done....

...I'd also forgotten how early Robert Zane was introduced...

...also forgotten about Aaron Korsh's cameo in 201...

OMG, Patrick just posted a sweet birthday message to Gabriel on IG, complete with #'s of course--

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeRBikOF...n-by=halfadams

This, along with his engagement message to Meghan and a previous birthday message to Sarah, is making me very sad at the thought of this family not being together anymore....

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 01-22-2018 at 03:03 PM
Old 01-22-2018, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Jay I so wanted him to play another role than a married man ready to cheat on his wife, what a waste

Haha you gotta love Patrick's message, always funny and sweet love Sarah's one too
Old 01-22-2018, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

what is with that tweet from aaron????

that is kind of rude, is it not?
Old 01-23-2018, 12:20 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl5 (View Post)
OMG, Patrick just posted a sweet birthday message to Gabriel on IG, complete with #'s of course--

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeRBikOF...n-by=halfadams

This, along with his engagement message to Meghan and a previous birthday message to Sarah, is making me very sad at the thought of this family not being together anymore....
That was really sweet. I love Sarah's as well.

Quote:
Happy Birthday @iamgabrielmacht! I swear I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing WITH you. Ever grateful for 24 years (and counting) of unsuppressable, shared giggles. Xoxox
Their friendship is what I live for!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 01-23-2018, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

I didn't really get it either lol.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Quote:

I didn't really get it either lol.
I don't know what that particular tweet is referring to, but Aaron's reputation for sarcasm is infamous--some get it, some don't. I like it. Fan groups are passionate but sometimes opinions on Twitter come across as if that opinion is the only valid opinion. Since I've been following the show on Twitter (for just over a year), I'm seen more than a few mean-spirited and/or childish tweets sent to him when the story doesn't go the way they want it to go. Aaron goes along with it for the most part but I don't blame him for being snarky from time to time. You can't please everybody. Aaron follows his own vision for the show, which is what a showrunner is paid to do.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

I will never spend my time sending him some mean tweets but I understand why the man gets on everyone's nerves, he thinks he's so smart and funny and don't get me started on his ship teasing, it's really annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Their friendship is what I live for!!!
Same
Old 01-24-2018, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

he seems annoying! lol.

thats fine if he wants to do his own thing but he doesnt need to respond to the hate. i mean, saying "I'm sorry if you were disappointed... oh wait, IM NOT!" is just rude.... i mean, people are fans of the show, they are passionate about it. of course they are going to be disappointed in storylines from time time. i just dont think its to cool to be super insincere like that. I mean, it wont be good for his show to be rude to fans but okay.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:06 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
I will never spend my time sending him some mean tweets but I understand why the man gets on everyone's nerves, he thinks he's so smart and funny and don't get me started on his ship teasing, it's really annoying
Some showrunners are usually like this so... I'm not in too deep with the Suits fandom so mostly I just don't care.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 01-24-2018, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Ship teasing is never fun
Old 01-24-2018, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Some showrunners are usually like this so... I'm not in too deep with the Suits fandom so mostly I just don't care.
The other showrunners I follow all have different personalities and ways of responding to fans on social media. Most ignore the haters-- most of the time. Aaron is able to couch his annoyance in sarcasm, but over the years I've seen other showrunners express themselves much more bluntly from time to time. Twitter is full of hate about everything, so I give them all props for engaging with fans at all.

Quote:
Ship teasing is never fun
Viewers may not like it when showrunners tease their audience about the fate of a favorite couple, but ship teasing is part of their job. They ALL do it.

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 01-25-2018 at 08:08 AM
Old 01-25-2018, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Suits: USA Should Cancel the Show Following Meghan Markle's Departure - Today's News: Our Take | TV Guide
Fuller House Season 4 Premiers Dec 14th on NETFLIX
Closed Thread   Post New Thread