Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2018, 04:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

AK's interview about Harvey and Donna's future is curious. For all the Paula drama, which seem to move their story forward, the interview almost reads as if he may keep the Darvey dance going all through season 8. That's risky. I'm not as invested in Darvey getting together as others are, but I really don't think Louis and Sheila are sympathetic enough to be the show's core romance.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f40/suits-us.../#post93743935
Old 04-26-2018, 05:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl5 (View Post)
AK's interview about Harvey and Donna's future is curious. For all the Paula drama, which seem to move their story forward, the interview almost reads as if he may keep the Darvey dance going all through season 8. That's risky. I'm not as invested in Darvey getting together as others are, but I really don't think Louis and Sheila are sympathetic enough to be the show's core romance.
Pretty much sums up my take on it. There’s no way S/L can pull off being the show’s core romance. No way. I honestly cannot believe that affair didn’t cause their popularity to take a hit either.

I do want Darvey together, but I wouldn’t have minded putting it off under other circumstances, but the way he wrote this season was a real mistake if he wants to leave them in limb for an extended period. The Paula drama seemed like a start, but now it just seems like they’re going in circles, rather then forward. He seems to be afraid of moving them forward. Every time it looks like progress is being made, he seems to pull back from committing to anything. It’s a bad idea imo. And it is Season 8. This is not rushed at all.

You’d think he thinks S/L has been the couple a big portion of the audience has been dying to get together for years.

That whole section of his interview really turned me off to next season. Like I said- i’m curious, but nothing has me truly excited. I kinda wonder what he was thinking saying all that honestly.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hopefully, AK will show more clarity on the subject as season 8 approaches but that interview worries me a little.

My reach on social media isn't far, I admit, but my Suitor friends on Twitter are expressing a mixed bag of opinions-, one of which is that the wedding was too short, too rushed, and didn't truly celebrate Mike and Rachel's 7-year run on the show. For me, it was a missed opportunity to bring back characters whose lives Mike has touched over the years--Harold, Jimmy, Benjamin, Katrina, Kevin, Gretchen could've all been shown in cameos as wedding guests. Suits loves to bring back characters, so why they didn't for Mike's wedding is a mystery.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top