Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHsoTK (View Post)
The show's return is a great birthday present for me
Aww When's your birthday?

I seriously can't wait!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

o well happy b-day DUHsoTK so excited tonite it comes back. im a little curious to see if harvey is gonna be blond like gabriel has been during the break.

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Old 06-14-2012, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Me too!
Old 06-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

he is blond. hes in the previews.

i am curious if they will mention something about it.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

I am LOVING the premiere so far! Ahhh, I cannot even begin to explain how much I missed this writing.

Harvey and Donna are the absolute best. I lovelovelove them.

"The dimple in your tie is too far to the left, that means your mind was elsewhere."
"The last time you wore lavendar was when your brother was in the hospital."
and of course,
"Either your mom suddenly appeared in your life or Jessica found out about Mike."

And we learned so much about Harvey from that conversation: Harvey has a little brother, which is adorable.. Maybe he passed away? And Harvey's mom isn't in his life, which definitely explains his commitment issues.

I just think they are written so perfectly and I can't wait for their story. I just hope they take their time with them. Soooo much perfection cannot be rushed.

Donna just matches him so perfectly. "Did you see the amount of work through a pool of tears?"

Ahhh! They are the BEST.

The only thing I am disappointed with so far is how they chose to break up Mike and Jenny. Completely ridiculous.. I will miss them.

Jessica has continued being her awesome self.

It's seriously great so far.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

loved it. loved the donna/harvey banter and the protective!harvey plus mike growing a pair when he stood up to trevor. this new partner is gonna be trouble. wonder what they're gonna do about mike's no degree...cuz eventually they're really gonna have to do something...can't he get it online or something? liked the rachel/donna friendship. can't wait for next episode.

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Old 06-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

And we're back! I so missed this show! The premiere was great.

Not looking forward to this new guy gunning for Jessica's position. Its going to cause some disturbances for sure. I love Jessica and Harvey's relationship. Its so interesting me.

Donna is funny as always. Her and Harvey have an awesome dynamic.

I really don't know what they are going to do about Mike not having a law degree. Why can't they just have him get one somehow? That situation is going to keep popping up over and over again until something is done about it.

Poor Jenny! I feel bad for her. I'm still not on the Mike and Rachel train.

I wonder if Mike is actually going to follow through with his threat to Trevor.

In the beginning of the episode Mike was trying to be more Harvey like in trying to settle the publishing case but his compassionate side won out and almost got him screwed. I think we will be seeing a less compassionate Mike as times go on. Which would be sad, because I liked that difference between him and Harvey.

Looking forward to next weeks episode.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
Aww When's your birthday?
June 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty230 (View Post)
o well happy b-day DUHsoTK
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Harvey and Donna are the absolute best. I lovelovelove them.

"The dimple in your tie is too far to the left, that means your mind was elsewhere."
"The last time you wore lavendar was when your brother was in the hospital."
and of course,
"Either your mom suddenly appeared in your life or Jessica found out about Mike."

I just think they are written so perfectly and I can't wait for their story. I just hope they take their time with them. Soooo much perfection cannot be rushed.

Donna just matches him so perfectly. "Did you see the amount of work through a pool of tears?"

Ahhh! They are the BEST.
Totally agree 100%. They have the best dynamic
Old 06-15-2012, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by othgirl8706 (View Post)
And we're back! I so missed this show! The premiere was great.

Not looking forward to this new guy gunning for Jessica's position. Its going to cause some disturbances for sure. I love Jessica and Harvey's relationship. Its so interesting me.

Donna is funny as always. Her and Harvey have an awesome dynamic.

I really don't know what they are going to do about Mike not having a law degree. Why can't they just have him get one somehow? That situation is going to keep popping up over and over again until something is done about it.

I wonder if Mike is actually going to follow through with his threat to Trevor.

In the beginning of the episode Mike was trying to be more Harvey like in trying to settle the publishing case but his compassionate side won out and almost got him screwed. I think we will be seeing a less compassionate Mike as times go on. Which would be sad, because I liked that difference between him and Harvey.

Looking forward to next weeks episode.
and mike/jenny! I cant wait till next week. I look forward to thursdays.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Excellent return episode, show!!!

Harvey and Donna » OMG THESE TWO!!!! I love so much that Donna knows Harvey so well! Witty banter? Check. Sexual tension? Check. I never saw it before last year but in this ep it was just sparks everywhere!

And aww, HARVEY!!! I can’t even. He’s such a big brother!!! Ugh! I’m dying!!!

Mike and Rachel » I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP!!! Mike, congrats, you finally woke up. Rachel is soooooo in love!

And OH HELL YES for kicking Trevor’s butt! I didn’t want to see him again but damn, Tom Lipinski is so good at being bad! I hate/love him!

Jessica » Ruthless. Tenacious. Amazing. I can’t love Gina Torres more… She’s such a goddess!

And I loved all the scenes she had with Gabriel!

Harvey’s so smart and sweet and protective. I love that Jessica sees that and dismisses it but then goes back and applauds him for it again. They’re so alike and yet so different… I want her to be my boss!

Louis » Just LOL.

Hardman » I was right! David Costabile was on The Good Wife! I knew I’d seen him somewhere before!

I just have to wonder why the firm didn’t change the name when Hardman went away. Is it because he’s still a partner in name/contract? Was he on LOA?

I want to watch it again, it’s so good!

ETA:

+

Also, that time when my blog spammed Suits. It was goooooooood!

Last edited by hiddleskittlesღ; 06-15-2012 at 07:26 AM
Old 06-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

^ I loved that moment.

There was another time when Mike said "your merger" "my anything"
Old 06-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mike/Harvey

I love how fierce Jessica, Donna and Rachel are.

Quote:
The only thing I am disappointed with so far is how they chose to break up Mike and Jenny. Completely ridiculous..
I thought it was pretty realistic. Considering she found out about the kiss.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

the episode was flawless.

- ALL OF THE Harvey and Mike FEEELSSSSS. The playfulness, the flirting, the worrying. The angst. Harvey fighting so hard for him to stay. GUHHHH. They are so perfect. “what makes you think i’m not fighting for you?” I’M DEAD OKAY.

- BA JESSICA.

- Harvey and Donna being so fsdfdsysygdfgd! I love how Donna knows him inside and out and can always tell when something’s up with him. Their banter and chemistry is just so intense and fabulous. So happy the writers are continuing with that stuff.

- Donna in general and her all knowing ness!

- Mike being bad ass at the end, BOO YA. “you might not have my memory but you better remember that.” LOLOLOL

-Donna/Rachel scenessssss.

-Louis being equally obnoxious yet awesome at the same time.

Quote:
The only thing I am disappointed with so far is how they chose to break up Mike and Jenny. Completely ridiculous..
- YUP! I loved the “You asked me to choose and I chose you.” <3 But it sucks how they handled the jenny situation in all though, i hope thats not the very last of jenny, it felt like such a rushed and fast break up. IDK, i didnt like it.

-mike/rachel are still too forced for my taste, i just feel like the actress over acts when shes around mike, but IDK, they werent as bad as i expected. haah. as long as they keep the angst going with them i could be okaywith itt.

- harveys hair is hotttt. but i was looking at old gifs and i kinda miss the dark too.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
Harvey and Donna » OMG THESE TWO!!!! I love so much that Donna knows Harvey so well! Witty banter? Check. Sexual tension? Check. I never saw it before last year but in this ep it was just sparks everywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHsoTK (View Post)
Totally agree 100%. They have the best dynamic
They are so perfect, I just cannot. They really do have all the makings of the be the greatest OTP of this entire show (romantically, speaking). And it's amazing to watch and the writings are doing such a fantastic job with it. It's going to be such a long, slow-burn ride but all the better when the payoff finally arrives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by othgirl8706 (View Post)

It's sad, but I don't think I could ever be on this train again. They just infuriate me. I can't stand the way Rachel was treating Mike for those slew of episodes and yet still acting superior to him. They really messed up their story then, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I thought it was pretty realistic. Considering she found out about the kiss.
I just thought it was super rushed and clearly just shoved in there so they wouldn't have to worry about it when it comes to Mike/Rachel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
-Louis being equally obnoxious yet awesome at the same time.
This is a talent all Louis'. It's really hilarious to see. And it makes his character so awesome.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 06-15-2012 at 06:21 PM
Old 06-15-2012, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
-Donna/Rachel scenessssss.
I want MOAR!!!