Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Beyond Stranger Things is available for all countries. I haven't checked it out yet.

So which one was everyone's fave season?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved season 2 a lot, we got to see more and I loved seeing Sean Astin (Sam/LOTR)
Old 04-07-2018, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were both great in different ways.

I did love the Nancy/Jonathan stuff in season 2 as well as the Steve and Steve/Dustin moments. But I think season 1 has a slight edge for me because I i didnt like how isolated Eleven was in season 2.

I also thought the new characters got a bit too much focus in season 2.
Old 04-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Alexa, the only thing I didn't love about season 2 was Eleven's isolation.

Old 04-07-2018, 06:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

same here. she was away for way too long
Old 04-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also didn't like the new group of kids she started hanging with. That bugged me.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:34 AM
Moderator Manager

Eleven not being the focus of S2 didn't really bother me. For some reason, I wanted more of Will because he's the one that we got so very little of in S1 so I was glad for his focus. I do understand that we need to get that backstory on Eleven but also the ep with her backstory was very boring. At least she's reunited with the rest now and will (I assume) have more focus for S3.

Dustin/Steve was a pairing I didn't expect I'd love so much. STEVE. OMG. He did a complete 360 this season and he's now everyone's favorite character. I've already forgiven him for S1.

Old 04-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't mind that she wasn't the focus of season 2, just some the situations she was put in, like the group of teens she met.

I agree with your comment about Will, I still feel we were lacking in his presence.

I loved the Dustin/Steve camaraderie. It was so entertaining!

Old 04-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes im so glad steve redeemed himself this season. him and dustin friendship was the best in s2.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, I hated Steve after the first season, and I liked him this season.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Dustin/Steve was certainly the best thing that came out of S2. I can re-watch their scenes over and over.

I binge-d S2 for 2 days. That's the fastest I have ever binge-d a show and that's saying a lot about how much I enjoy this show.

Gaten, Sadie & Caleb were at the Dallas convention this past weekend:

Old 04-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I binged it in a day! Started it at like 7AM one morning.

Thanks fo rah photo, they look good and weird in non-80's related clothing!
Old 04-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Milie those clothes actually look kinda 80's to me. lol. Headband, flower shirt, ripped light washed jeans, camo pants, washed black jeans.. i mean, those are all 80's staples.

I agree about Steve. I liked him in season 1 actually, but did hate him at some moments because he was such an ass to Jonathan. BUT he really redeemed himself in season 2. His scenes with Dustin were great. I wish Steve/nancy/Jonathan had more focus though because their scenes in season 1 were awesome so I wanted more of that dynamic.

Quote:
I wanted more of Will because he's the one that we got so very little of in S1 so I was glad for his focus.
I did too and I am glad we go that. I really liked Will.

Eleven is not my favorite character so I didnt care that she wasnt the focus, but I just got bored of her being away from everyone for literally the entire season. I really liked the Mike/Eleven thing in season 1 too so I wanted more of them in season 2 and we got so little. (Not a fan of the kiss though, I think it was too early)
Old 04-09-2018, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Milie those clothes actually look kinda 80's to me. lol. Headband, flower shirt, ripped light washed jeans, camo pants, washed black jeans.. i mean, those are all 80's staples.
That’s true, but those seem to fit better.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Wow! I've never tried binge-ing for an entire day. After 3 eps, I"m exhausted already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I agree about Steve. I liked him in season 1 actually, but did hate him at some moments because he was such an ass to Jonathan. BUT he really redeemed himself in season 2. His scenes with Dustin were great. I wish Steve/nancy/Jonathan had more focus though because their scenes in season 1 were awesome so I wanted more of that dynamic.
Same. I hope S3 changes that. We got very little of Nancy & Jonathan too I think, compared to S1.

Quote:
Eleven is not my favorite character so I didnt care that she wasnt the focus, but I just got bored of her being away from everyone for literally the entire season. I really liked the Mike/Eleven thing in season 1 too so I wanted more of them in season 2 and we got so little. (Not a fan of the kiss though, I think it was too early)
I thought everyone likes Eleven. I like her but my favorites right now are Dustin & Steve (and Will ).

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top