Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 01-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Loyal Fan

So I am watching new episodes. They never explained why that guy was gunning down the police and then he ran and after he couldn't anymore waiting and just killed himself. See that's what I mean when I spoke about gritty and a bit too realistic, last year. It was unexpected.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i thought that part was a little contrived to be honest, but i'm assuming both suspects died, so there wasn't really anything the viewer could benefit from by adding a scene as to why it happened in the first place. also, i didn't find the suicide that appalling either... i only wanted to vomit after they visually showed it happening. i mean, stories like these happen too often in real life, so.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ok, the ending tonight... i can't even formulate a sentence right now. i'm too shocked. didn't see it coming at all though.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...

This show looks really good!
I think I might start watching it
comes from each one of you.
and we're not just friends, we're a family
and nobody messes with my family .
Walt Reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by woken and broken (View Post)
ok, the ending tonight... i can't even formulate a sentence right now. i'm too shocked. didn't see it coming at all though.
I was shocked, after the beerbottle hit the cop car, I was don't get out. Please don't. And the mob going after them. I didn't expect this death. I cried.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

last night's ep was pretty decent. felt more filler, really, but i loved the scenes that stood out. sammy continues to be the bright spot of this show for me. gah!
Old 02-09-2011, 09:52 AM
New Fan

Great Series!

The eps are also available on TNT's site: Episodes

I have been a fan of this show since it debuted on NBC, and I anxiously waited for TNT to get started with airing the remainder of last season, and wasn't at all disapointed. The marketing company I work for picked up some of the marketing for season 2's airing and for me it was a labor of love, as I have been a fan of the realistic work that Regina King(227, Ray, Jerry Maguire) and the cast have done for this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie (View Post)
I was shocked, after the beerbottle hit the cop car, I was don't get out. Please don't. And the mob going after them. I didn't expect this death. I cried.

I was shocked as well at the events of Code 4. Absolutely crazy and unexpected especially when the character in question seemed to be fine:/

Code 4 is here on TNT's website:
Code 4
Comedyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

What is Sammy thinking? I don't know. I get that he feels obligated to his partner Nate's family but if he stays, he will end up married and stepdad.

COMEDYKING you are so lucky...i've loved this show so much. it is a highlight of this crazy television season.

I know that Lydia didn't release those pictures, we all know but her partner, friend who was asking her for money two weeks ago, he probably knows her password and it just seems to easy for him to make a buck.

Interesting tidbit about Michael Jackson's funderal, 3900 cops and not one arrest made....

i loved that they didn't stick around and helped the little boy, but then they had to go back to the scene and sit around some more....just wasnt their day.

Last edited by Lovie; 02-16-2011 at 06:31 PM
Lovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Told YA. That he confessed and then was fired. WOW. What is going on with this show.

Sammy is losing it.

Lydia poor girl she puts so much out there regarding her cases.

The car chase and the innocent bystander getting killed. REALISTIC.

Love that they moved that trailer so they had to tow it away.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i can't believe there is only three eps left! boo!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I was worried when I read your post about three episodes left. Then watching last nights they said two until the end of this season.

Sammy is a mess! Glad that Nate's wife is leaving for a bit, it was too rushed, confusing and easy to fall into that pattern.

I don't think they ever found the little boy they were searching high and low for but they found the sex offender.

Who was that actress? Kay Lenz? She didn't see the murder but the actress that she was made it seem real to the jury. Lydia cuffing her was so stick to the rules Lydia.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:50 AM
Loyal Fan

They finally give Lydia a guy to hook up with and it's her partners son. Dang. I liked the ending. Is he younger, after leaving her at the station when she wrote his number down he said awesome and she repeated it but it was said in a tone as if she was thinking oh man is he young.

John is a mess! I am sort of rooting for him to get hurt on the job so they force him to get that surgery done on his back.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I like how they left us. Sammy going back into patrol. John in rehab. Lydia still dating Rodrigo.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I liked how it ended too. I really hope it's picked up for another season.
Anyone know when we will find out if it is or not?
Old 03-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's no official word yet.