Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2016, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

But it's very brutal/graphic, so prepare yourself.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-18-2016, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

great! i hate the grossness of this show, why do i watch?
Old 05-19-2016, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
great! i hate the grossness of this show, why do i watch?
I asked myself the very same question when I started watching it last summer. It has to be the most violent series ever. It has to be the characters. They were likable despite all the unbelievably horrible things they did.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-19-2016, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

i thought it was great at first but its kind of been dragging for me in the recent seasons. I'm sure that 6/7 are no different. but alas, i must finish it out!
Old 07-29-2016, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finished season 6! Decent season... This show is just too much for me sometimes with all the violence. I really lost interest in it after season 4, but its still entertaining at least...

The rape scene with Gemma at the jail was so hard to watch, as per usual. God this show is gross, I’m kinda glad its over so I can just be done with it.

What was with Tara’s mullet? Also I cant believe that Tara framed Gemma for killing her "baby", like WTF that is some serious level . But I can’t help but side with Tara in trying to get out of this horrible life.

I literally gasped when they killed Clay, I was totally not expecting that to happen whatsoever.

The show is a lot better when you can binge watch for sure. I watched the last 3 episodes of season 6 in a row and they were really good! I was actually happy when Tara almost got out. Her poor sons. I'm glad Jax finally realized what the right thing was.

Gemma killing Tara was wow, I never thought she'd have that in her. That was such a horrible gruesome scene. Seeing Jax' reaction was so sad . I miss the old Jax/Tara .

Onto season 7!
Old 07-30-2016, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tara's death was so brutal. Gemma used to be my favourite character in the early seasons but she got so unlikeable, despicable and irredeemable in later seasons.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-30-2016, 10:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Same here.. I was like WTF.. I was so shock, but like you said, Gemma used to be my fav and I hate how they written her, but it made sense that she always care about her club more than anything.. Sigh..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-30-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that scene felt a bit OOC to me because I never felt like she would just kill someone like that... but I think maybe her break up helped too (and clays death) because she was so upset over that.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Tara's death was so brutal. Gemma used to be my favourite character in the early seasons but she got so unlikeable, despicable and irredeemable in later seasons.
This is so true! She went from strong to just plain awful.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 10-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finished the series. Season 7 definitely dragged on for me but I didnt hate it, I found the teller family stuff really interesting and I liked seeing Gemma's guilt over Tara. I was glad Jax mentioned her in almost every episode and wanted to avenge her death (even though it was gruesome and a horrible way to go about it). I also liked Wendy and how they turned her character around and I am glad the boys had a mother and Nero survived as well. Did he know that Jax killed Gemma or did he think that Gemma had just skipped town?

Juice's sL was the worst because it was hard to see what happened to him.

I thought the finale was fine because I'm not sure where else the show could have gone. It was always a dark show so I expected a dark end for the characters.

Quote:
i mean, another 10 minute montage with some lousy song wailing in the backdrop?
The show did do that a lot!

Quote:
that shot of abel with the ring leads me to believe he will, undoubtedly, end back up in the same position as jax was.
I feel like that shot was definitely thrown in there for a bit of an open-ending. The viewer has to decide whether he will end up like Jax or not. Definitely a sinister scene and he did seem to have a bit of a dark side.

Even though Jax killing himself was really sad, I think it sort of had to happen. I wouldnt have wanted too see him go to jail, even though it was more deserving I think that would be a big too dark in a way? Because he was not the only one that made horrible choices and did horrible things.

Instead I think the ending woulda been better without the cops making his last motocycle ride a bit more enjoyable. Maybe he could heard the cop cars coming up on him and then we see the truck coming as well and then it should have cut off. So it would be heavily implied that he was going to kill himself but for those that wanted him in jail, that wouldnt have been 100% ruled out.

The scene of him almost hitting the truck was so cheesey. But I liked the shot of the crow and the blood.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I liked Gemma in earlier seasons but she definitely became unlikeable in later seasons and the same thing happened with Jax IMO.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff: ‘Mayans MC’ — FX Officially Orders Pilot | TVLine
Old 12-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for posting that, I heard about that on Facebook.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

They been talking about before the series finale..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-01-2016, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah they were.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top