Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I think they are all very similar. iMO austin feels the most different to me in terms of like cinematography and just feel... idk, it feels a lot more "teen drama" to me then the other skams. Which I didnt like at first but the drama in the later episodes was a lot more interesting to watch. I do agree because Julie was involved the SL should have been a lot better. I too would have proffered to see more of the original characters. I wouldnt personally want a season for girl chris though, she seemed kinda blah to me. I would have liked to see P. Chris get one so we could understand him a tiny bit more. I also wanted Vilde and Eskild.

Yeah, the Druck schedule was really irritating! And they still arent confirmed for season 2 are they?
Old 12-21-2018, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

There are now 8 versions of the show and I’m still watching every single one of them haha. In order my ranking would go:

1. Norway - Nothing beats the OG
2. Italy - Love this version. Season 2 is finishing. It was good but I preferred season 1 and can’t wait for Eleonoras season! I just love the cast and how it’s filmed. A lot of the characters are very likable too. My fav are Eva, edo, el and gio <3. Martino/Niccolo were cute but don’t hold a candle to Evak imo. But I like the small additions the show makes to certain storylines and scenes! I feel the Italian culture strong in this one as well.
3. Spain - omg I love Spain. It’s pretty dramatic but highly entertaining. NORA IS MY BAE. I just love her and looking forward to her season. I hope she gets season 2. Alejandro is a cutie. I love all of the characters in this one and also get a very Spain vibe. And I love Jorge too! Finally a decent Jonas lol and no weed storyline!
4. Austin - also dramatic. I think it improved as it went on and I find myself missing it the most. Looking forward to Grace and Shays seasons!
5. Germany - just came back for season 2 and loving it so far. The Druck vibe is just great and feels super true to its country. Love Mia and her focus. I hated Alexander at first but he’s actually giving Mia space and giving Kiki a shot so I love it. Don’t care what direction they go. Assuming they are doing the noorhelm storyline tho!
6. Belgium - loving this version. Season 1 is almost done. Not super invested yet but I enjoy the writing and relationships here. Senne and Zoe are fun
7. Netherlands - Season 1 was good. I’m not obsessing like others are though. I actually don’t like Noah here so for once don’t ship noorhelm lol. Liv is cool tho. I liked Isa too. CANT WAOR FOR LUCAS’ season! Boy he’s a cutie. Engel was my fav Vilde too but then they ruined that at the end. But still loving the actress!
8. France - it’s not bad and I still love it too but it’s the most similar to the Og in terms of SL. It needs to take more risks and the only character I really like is Manon. Her and Charles were cute and I enjoyed season 2 more than 1 but feel like I won’t care much for the other seasons
Old 01-14-2019, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I'm watching them all too and I enjoy every single one
Old 01-14-2019, 08:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Today I'm finally going to start my first remake watch, I'm gonna watch Italia first. I probably should be Belgium as well because I see commercials and things for it all the time seeing it's my own country.
Old 01-14-2019, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Wtfock is pretty amazing, it really surprised me

You should watch Skam France after Skam Italy because the Evak season starts this week
Old 01-14-2019, 09:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

France is on season 3 right? I think that's the one Rora is freaking out over atm.
Old 01-14-2019, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yes, it starts this week!
Old 01-14-2019, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

also watch skam spain!!! that one is my favorite it's so good.

as far as remakes go my list is:

1. Skam Spain, because my gosh. It's not even a remake anymore because it's so unique and they've made it their own. They've kept the basic plot of S1 but made their own twists and turns, and amazing.
2. Druck, also amazing. S1 was really good and S2 is even better with all the changes they are doing to make the show unique and not just a copy. Season 1 is very similar to the og though but it also isn't because the characters are different.
3. Skam NL. S1 is very similar to the og but again it's not. Because the personalities of the characters is different and it just has a different feel to it.

And then I haven't watched Wtfock and I've only watched one episode of skam france but imo it was too much of a copy & paste so i didn't continue, BUT S3 starts this saturday and they've said that they are doing a lot of changes so I'm excited (also Maxence ) And then Skam Italia is my least favorite (but it's a fan favorite so...). Also haven't watched Skam Austin

i love you. ♡
Old 01-14-2019, 12:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I was always a bit skeptical about the remakes because some seemed like very much copy+paste and I didn't want that. So far I'm enjoying Skam Italia though, I'm on episode 5.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

agreed. and skam france was the first remake that aired and it was such a copy & paste so it was def a turn off

i haven't watched S1 of skam italia (them casting a non-muslim actress to play Sana turned me off) , but i have heard good things about it. back then I was a 'one remake' kind of person and picked Druck

i love you. ♡
Old 01-14-2019, 12:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'm just a big fan of how they're doing the characters. Eva was never my favourite in OG but I really like her in Italia and of course Martino (Isak), he's so cool. I can't.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

i've heard people feel the same. People who didn't like or had Eva as their favorite.

Eva is like my second favorite female character (first one being Sana of course ), but yeah.

i love you. ♡
Old 01-14-2019, 02:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'm almost done with season 1 and I *whispers* like season 1 of Italia better than season 1 of OG.
Old 01-14-2019, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I mean, you're not alone in that. Some people prefer it to the og and also prefer S2 of Skam It to S3 of the og.
And also some prefer S1 of Druck and Skam NL to the og..

I just love S1 too much

i love you. ♡
Old 01-14-2019, 03:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Listen, I don't care how cute Martino and his future partner are. Henrik and Tarjei own my heart. I'm staying loyal to them forever. I'm sure It will do it well though.

Do you ever just wish we had a SKAM board to discuss all the characters and couples and storylines?