Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2004, 02:27 AM
Banned

The Shield #1: He's a different kind of cop

Anyone else the Shield? Season 4 is due to air sometime in 2005 March or April on FX. Season 3 will be out on DVD Season Set January 4, 2005. There is also a video game for the show coming out in 2005 for X-Box and Playstation2. Which sucks for me because I have a GameCube.

Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

I love this show. I hope they repeat the 3rd season though because I missed like the last half of the season But it's good to know that it is coming out on DVD in January. Can't wait for season 4

Didn't know about the video game that's pretty cool.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestar007
I hope they repeat the 3rd season though because I missed like the last half of the season
I think they will. FX usually shows the last season in anticipation for the new season. Of course the DVD's will probably be out before that happens. Yeah, the video game is cool. I just hope that it will be avalible for GameCube after it's released for X-Box and PS2.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

They probably will, I remember last night they showed the 1st and 2nd season in anticipation for the 3rd season. And they have time especially when the new season is starting in March or April of 2005.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:59 AM
Banned

Shield News -Tvtome

Check out the link. There has been come real info on things to come and release dates. Such as a famous actress is going to join the show... season 4 is coming March 8th 2005, and the release date of Season 3 dvd was pushed back to Feb 22nd. Also, and most importantly... the next season 4 may be the last!
Old 01-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Banned

I just saw a preview for the 4th season. Vic is running after a suspect after a hard chase he follows the suspect into an alley. We see Vic with a surprised look on his face. Then Glen Close standing over the suspect say" Nice work detective. We'll take it from here"...
Old 02-14-2005, 07:06 AM
Banned

It saw a promo for the new season and it said it premieres March 15th. So that's only a month away!

I hope that more fans find their way here to talk about this great show once the new season starts. If not before.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I have also been seeing the previews for Season 4 and they look great. It's getting me all excited for the new season. I just wished that I had finished watching all of the 3rd season because I watched the first half. I know they are airing the episodes on Sundays at midnight right after Nip/Tuck but I always forget.

Does anybody know when they are going to release season 3 on dvd?
Old 02-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar007
Does anybody know when they are going to release season 3 on dvd?
The last I heard Season 3 dvd was pushed back to Feb 22nd. I don't know if this is still the case though. I would check out the tvtome site for up to date info (if they have it)
Old 03-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Banned

Season 3 is out in stores. I haven't bought it yet but I saw it at Walmart. Next week is the begining of Season 4!

Some news from Tvguide:

Anthony Anderson is going to be in all 13 episodes of this season. Some small info on his character is: He is an ex-gang member who will be working with the Strike Team. In an unoffical way is what I hear....

With Glenn Close being the new boss. Do you think that Vic with have trouble taking orders from a Woman? I hear that she won't stand for any BS and is way worse then Aceveda.

This season is going to be one hell of a year! Next Week people!!!

March 15 -Season 4 FX 10pm
Old 03-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

I really want to get the 3rd season because I never got to see all the episodes, last Sunday I stayed up to see one of the eps and I guess this Sunday will be the season finale of the 3rd season.

I cannot wait for the new season to start, Glenn Close joining the cast is going to be awesome, from all the previews that I have been seeing I just can't wait for Tuesday.

I definitely think that Vic and Glenn's character are going to clash, just from the previews she seems like a tough lady that won't stand for bs like you said Michael, she definitely seems tougher than Aceveda.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Banned

Aceveda is now in a higher place of power. I wonder if he will try to bring down Vic.. or go out of his way to protect him. Remember Aceveda used to be his boss. If it was found out that Aceveda couldn't see the corruption under his own nose. I think that it would mean the end of his political career.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Banned

The New captian is more like Vic then I expected. She is his type however, hold the law in ...umm.. higher regard. She seems to be manipulative just like him as well. Using the people around her to an advantage. Which I don't know will have a good impact or not. She was pushing Dutch to betray his partner and think of himself. Then she seemed like she liked Claudette. She was the Strike Team back but I know Aceveda will have a problem with that now that he is on City Council.

Let's focus on the big point in everything.... The Strike Team:

Liam is doing I think Juvenile work. He seemed really worn in the episode. I don't think it would be hard to get him back into the team.

Ronnie (it is Ronnie right? Everytime they say his name I can't tell if it's Ronnie or Rommie) stayed with Vic. We really don't know much about him except he is a loyal follower. Quiet, knows his place and listens.

Shane, went from being this brother to Vic to becoming his own Vic in the sense. However, instead of being his own boss he works for the Drug Lord now. Yes, I think he killed that guy. He is also a father now....

Vic is moving along at a nice pace. Wanting to move up and put almost the criminal acts he has commited behind him. With his family gone, he doesn't have the need for the extra income any longer. As always, Vic wants to do the right thing even if he needs to do something bad to achieve that.

Of course, there was more in the episode but I hope this will get the ball rolling for more fans to come forward and speak about the episode/show.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Haven't had the chance to see the episode, taped it but I still haven't watched it, I'm gonna do that today, so I can comment on the episode
Old 03-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar007
so I can comment on the episode
Good, since it seems to be just you and me here Liz. Not that I'm complaining..
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top