Fan Forum Star

same id love for there to be more as well

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

I loved last episode, especially the part where Wil met his father and mother. I'm glad that it turned out that Mareth is indeed Alanon's daughter. Can't wait for what will happen next.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

As much as I hate the two episode thing because I think the show will most likely get cancelled, it was nice getting to watch two episodes at once.

I like Jax too, I think he’s cute too. He and Eretria have decent chemistry.

What was that you were saying about Mareth and Wil not being romantic??? . Just not into that at all. They have zero chemistry. I did like the storyline between them and Wil’s father though.

I kind of like Ander and Lyria together.

THE ENDING OF THAT EPISODE WTF NOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-15-2017 at 02:08 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

I kind of like Ander and Lydia together.
Me too, but I doubt he will survive.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

207:

Is Ander really gone? It seemed very anti-climatic! I was glad when they seemed to revive Catania but it also seems as if she is gone too.

I loved seeing Amberle again but I was hoping that she would go to Wil in a dream. I want him to have his reunion with her, but maybe they are saving it.

Too much Mareth and Wil. I hope they kill her off. Sorry not sorry.

208:
YAY AT THE AMBERLE AND WIL SCENE!!! MY HEARTTTTTT. I was so glad we finally saw them together. When Wil said he loved her and still loved her… UGH KILL ME NOW. I am glad Wil got his closure!

I also loved the ending when they killed the crimson and also Wil finding Eretria. Eretria having the darkness…

TBH the recent episodes kind of bored me, I lost a little bit of interest in the show this season. It’s still good but I definitely prefer season 1. I am ready for the last two episodes! I hope everything wraps up because I don’t want a cliffhanger if the show is not coming back.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Decent finale but nothing special....The season just lost me. It started out good but then IDK, I just lost interest in the later episodes. Some things felt a bit repetitive and I didn't like the romantic turn for Wil and Mareth. I'm annoyed they tried to hook him up with someone so soon after. And it wasnt even Eretria, who IMO should have spent more time together.

Lyria was okay but mostly boring and her and Eretria didn't nothing for me either.

The best parts of the season imo were the Amberle moments and everything to do with Alanon and Ander. It just sucks they killed Ander off.

This season was a bit all over the place for me and I wanted more for Eretria to do throughout the season. :/

I am kinda on the fence with my feelings for it returning. I want it to, but if it does I think it needs to switch things up in season 3, I don't want to see these same pairings next year.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Decent finale but nothing special....The season just lost me. It started out good but then IDK, I just lost interest in the later episodes. Some things felt a bit repetitive and I didn't like the romantic turn for Wil and Mareth. I'm annoyed they tried to hook him up with someone so soon after. And it wasnt even Eretria, who IMO should have spent more time together.

Lyria was okay but mostly boring and her and Eretria didn't nothing for me either.

The best parts of the season imo were the Amberle moments and everything to do with Alanon and Ander. It just sucks they killed Ander off.

This season was a bit all over the place for me and I wanted more for Eretria to do throughout the season. :/

I am kinda on the fence with my feelings for it returning. I want it to, but if it does I think it needs to switch things up in season 3, I don't want to see these same pairings next year.
Exactly my thoughts. I thought since Eretria and Will are a couple in the book it means both would get back together. I'm really disappointed. Mareth and Wil have no romantic chemistry, imo. And I agree that the season was a little bit overwhelming sometimes. I'm surprised we actually will get another season because this was over so soon.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree I felt nothing in their kiss and i hated that they acted like they were in love or something when they barely know each other and didnt even kiss until the 2nd to last episode. Eretria had no reaction to his "death". Which was lame. Those two are the main characters and regardless of a romance I wanted more indications that there were still feelings there on some end. I get that people want representation for Eretria being a bisexual character but wil/eretria were a thing in the books and they just got the shaft.

it started out good but at the end too much happened. They killed too many people and didnt follow through on storylines it was just rushing from one thing to the next.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm surprised so many deaths as well
it did say tbc so maybes theres more to tell

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

well obviously they intended it that way because they thought they'd be picked up but who says they will.

it would be nice to get a wrap up movie though if they get canceled.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

Wow. That ending really sucked. Wil sacrifices himself to save the world, and he ends up in hell. Some reward.

Gough and Millar are so annoying with their cliffhangers. Especially when there’s no guarantee of another season.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Gough and Millar are so annoying with their cliffhangers. Especially when there’s no guarantee of another season.
When is usually the time when they announce the renewals? Right now I wouldn't be sad if they would cancel it. I'm really disappointed how things turned out in the end.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh. This sucks. But looks like its being shopped elsewhere!
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not surprised, I think we knew it was coming.

And frankly season 2 didnt deliver always, so I am really not that sad about it..
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top