Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
I dont wanna like ia/mickey but i cant help it, im obsessed.
the way someone rationalized it on tumblr was: mickey is a rape victim, which even the writers last night gave him an actually justifiable characterization speech. i'm not saying mickey beating ian up should be excusable, but... IT'S COMPLICATED! oh, yeah, the person on tumblr said you had to be a tad fcked up to ship it, so. nothing wrong with that...
Old 04-01-2013, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Mickey went through with this and married his rapist

Hopefully Lip and Mandy are dunzo. Also, let Karen leave town with her ~prince Jody.

I don't want Steve to die, but he needs to go to Michigan and don't come back for S4.

Fiona and Mike are kinda cute but I find him boring, tbh.

Frank is lucky he manned up and took the blame upon himself, I don't need more reasons to dislike him.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

well im not excusing mickey for beating up ian, i wish he would have stopped after the punch, the kick to the face was just brutal, butttttt look at Mickey. I mean, hes so fed up thanks to his family life and his background, if he can change in any way because of ians influence then i like that.

i dont really believe in second chances, especially for perpetrators of violence on their significant others, but its a tv show, and its complicated and idk. it just cant ever happen again.

i havent seen the episode yet so i cant really comment on anything else but i will soon.

eta: just finished it...

I feel horrible about Karen, it sucks that shes that way but I still hated her character before so i hope shes off the show soon.

Lip took way too long to dump Mandy, seriously, I am glad thats over and I hope the actress doesnt come back. I wanna see Lip with someone new next year

I feel horrible for Ian but he's totally obsessing over it, he should move on too. I ship IM but I need mickey to come around on his own. The KISS! Wow, it was hot.

I'm over Frank, but him covering for Ian was sweet.

I HATE STEVE. He needs to GTFO. I cant even believe that argument with Fiona. Fiona was right, he knew what he was getting intowitht he kids from the beginning. He calls it a slum but hes been staying there? And he gets the studio apartment without consenting her. all the while hes cheating on her. ****ing bull****. I cant believe Fiona called him at the end and apologized! What is she thinking?

mike/Fiona are adorable and i hope thats not the last of him.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-01-2013 at 07:53 PM
Old 04-02-2013, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

As damaged as it is.. I don't want Steve and Fiona to call it quits. I think Fiona and Mike are boring just as much I didn't like the whole situation with Steve and the marriage thing.

I think Lip should be single for a while or find someone new. Mandy is crazy and too implusive and Karen is a poisonous b---- that will only bring him down despite her "condition" which she will probably eventually recover from. If I had to pick though if he were to go back to one of them I prefer he go with Mandy. Mandy at least cared enough to push him in the right direction of doing something with his life.

I don't really have an opinion Ian and Mickey. I think Ian should just move forward and forget about him. Mickey could have stood up and did the right thing and not marry the woman he was forced to have sex with.

I like the fact Frank covered for Carl. It doesn't excuse or make up for all the bad things he has done but its a start. Deep down I think he loves his kids just doesn't express or show it.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Just started watching the show, disappointed it doesn't have a board.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

THE FINALE WAS SO PERFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg. i died crying. sigh. this whole crappy season was worth, what i'd call the best ep of the series. <333
Old 04-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

God, the Ian/Mickey scene. So good.

Totes cried during the Carl/Frank scene.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

FINALLY an amazing episode...I cried so much haha, like my eyes are still a little blurry. UGH now i want next season so bad!
Old 04-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
God, the Ian/Mickey scene. So good.
next to the final minute montage of scenes, this was, by far, the best scene! like, mickey has actual feelings. who knew?
Old 04-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

WHOAAAAAAAAA One of the best finales I've seen in a long time!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

mickey telling him donttttt.

and he was totally crying about ian leaving. WOW SADDDD.

i LOVED the fank/lip stuff, and frank in the hospital, great stuff.

very happy steve wasnt around.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-08-2013 at 01:03 PM
Old 04-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

couldn't help but notice how much better the show was without all the romantic stuff happening ie steve/fiona mandy/lip/karen...really hope all that is dialed down next season cause this show can be sooooo good. They are just not strong when it comes to romance.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
mickey telling him donttttt.

and he was totally crying about ian leaving. WOW SADDDD.

i LOVED the fank/lip stuff, and frank in the hospital, great stuff.

very happy steve wasnt around.
Same, same.... Loved this finale.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Frank the Compass

Good or bad the show, the Gallagher’s, and the viewers need Frank because he is our compass. Our guide that let’s us know there is a line and that line is Frank. If you find a character has done something that even Frank wouldn’t have dreamed of doing then you know they’ve gone too far and trust me that’s saying something.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-11-2013 at 12:59 AM
Old 05-11-2013, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

new thread
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top