Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Definitely material wise, I didn't enjoy season 5 in how back and forth she was in what and who she wants. They had her between 3 guys and she still hadn't decided by the finale!! The whole jimmy thing was SO unnecessary, his return did nothing except screw up her relationship and make her doubt herself and what she wants even more! I just don't see the point in it whatsoever, especially because he just comes and leaves within 2 episodes. That really bugged me. Also not understanding the point of her being torn between Gus and Sean, because they already did the whole nice guy arc in season 4 with mike and she screwed that up totally, unless they're trying to show she still doesn't know who she is, hence all the impulsive decisions and risky choices?
Old 02-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Hmm... good point. I mean I'm a big Fiona/Jimmy fan and think they have unbelievable chemistry, but i also know I'm in the minority and Jimmy isn't really a good guy...

I think the Gus story line is pretty boring, and the nice guy just doesn't work for Fiona. She gets too bored with a nice guy.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 02-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
^Hmm... good point. I mean I'm a big Fiona/Jimmy fan and think they have unbelievable chemistry, but i also know I'm in the minority and Jimmy isn't really a good guy...

I think the Gus story line is pretty boring, and the nice guy just doesn't work for Fiona. She gets too bored with a nice guy.
Ah I get you, yeah no I can see why some people liked him, and there's no doubt Fiona loved him the most.. idk what it is I wanted to like him, but he was always that weeee bit too smug, arrogant and patronising, and it ruined all appeal for me. and I really hated his attitude this last time when I was actually warming up to him a bit in season 3. To be honest I haven't liked any of Fiona's guys I think this is the only show I don't ship!! Mickey and Ian are good though.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Fiona/happiness is my endgame
Old 02-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Same here.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes!! Absolutely
Old 02-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fiona happiness for the endgame is my goal too. i just want it to be with Jimmy if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
Ah I get you, yeah no I can see why some people liked him, and there's no doubt Fiona loved him the most.. idk what it is I wanted to like him, but he was always that weeee bit too smug, arrogant and patronising, and it ruined all appeal for me. and I really hated his attitude this last time when I was actually warming up to him a bit in season 3. To be honest I haven't liked any of Fiona's guys I think this is the only show I don't ship!! Mickey and Ian are good though.
I just want to kick him for not telling her what really happened to him and why he disappeared. Like-it's absolutely insane he didn't tell her the truth.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah fair point
Old 02-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Fiona happiness for the endgame is my goal too. i just want it to be with Jimmy if possible.

I just want to kick him for not telling her what really happened to him and why he disappeared. Like-it's absolutely insane he didn't tell her the truth.
Yeah that's true I mean he told her what happened to him but not that his wife's crazy dad kidnapped him and almost killed him, that probably would've been more understandable lol!! I think a big problem is that he had lied or omitted things so many times before that she also never knew when he was telling the truth! And when he took off it didn't ring alarms for her because she was so worried he too would leave like everyone else, so didn't question that that was what he did I felt so bad for her In that respect I want her to be happy so bad!!! If it's with jimmy he has to change a few things before I'll be happy lol
Old 02-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I think an ideal ending would be something crazy, like them winning the lottery or something hilarious. lol.
I could see something like this happening. They probably wouldn't know what to do with that

Yeah Jimmy really started to bug me in Season 3 with the lying and cheating on Fiona. Plus how he seemed mad that she decided to become her siblings' guardian. I feel like he kept wanting to get her away from them. He knew what he was getting into from the beginning.

Last edited by Julie; 02-09-2017 at 06:11 PM
Old 02-08-2017, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

ew NO to jimmy and fiona. i never liked him or them, just... no.

single fiona at the end please!
Old 02-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't really like Jimmy by the time he left at the end of S3.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Lol my point exactly about liking them as a couple and being rare in my ship.

I just think they have killer chemistry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
Yeah that's true I mean he told her what happened to him but not that his wife's crazy dad kidnapped him and almost killed him, that probably would've been more understandable lol!! I think a big problem is that he had lied or omitted things so many times before that she also never knew when he was telling the truth! And when he took off it didn't ring alarms for her because she was so worried he too would leave like everyone else, so didn't question that that was what he did I felt so bad for her In that respect I want her to be happy so bad!!! If it's with jimmy he has to change a few things before I'll be happy lol
Ya all she really did was call a couple of times and follow up with his dad. It really goes to show how damaged she was and used to people just leaving.

Old 02-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Their chemistry was always pretty good though.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top