Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2016, 07:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Shades of Blue: "It happened so slowly I didn't realize and so quickly I never saw it coming"

Hi this is the thread to talk about Jennifer Lopez's new show "Shades of Blue". Lopez plays Harlee, a NYPD detective forced to turn informant against her fellow crooked cops by FBI agent Stahl.

I admit I only started watching it because of the actor Warren Kole (agent Stahl) but so far I am enjoying the show. I really do feel bad for Harlee
Keeper in Training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for starting! you know why I wanted to watch b/c of Warren too
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 01-31-2016 at 03:40 PM
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 08:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome! I think we all started watching b/c of Warren I'm glad he's in this a lot more than 'Stalker'.

‘Shades of Blue’ Preview: Episode 3 | NBC New York

Looks like everyone's getting mean with Harlee next episode
Old 01-17-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah me 2...they wasted his talent in Stalker...he barely did anything. Harlee always has something crazy going on!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 01-17-2016, 08:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Right? It was a Kevin Williamson show too so he knew how crazy talented Warren is. At least he's being utilized in this. Plus he's playing a character who isn't a 100% bad or good so that's a nice change

I wasn't sure if I would but I honestly do feel bad for Harlee. And it looks like Stahl and Woz both flip on her in the next episode.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

I'm sympathetic to Harlee too. Being targeted by the FBI possibly because she is a single mom with the most to lose
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's hard for me to feel so sympathetic towards Harlee. She did frame her ex for murder. He was a bastard but that means the person who really killed that woman may be out free.

And she is a dirty cop who is being given a way out.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's hard for me to feel so sympathetic towards Harlee. She did frame her ex for murder. He was a bastard but that means the person who really killed that woman may be out free.

And she is a dirty cop who is being given a way out.

But I like the show. She interests me. So does Woz and the handler.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what i think is interesting about the show is that they are all dirty cops but they all hide behind the badge. I think if none of them had a badge they would all be in jail.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think that some of them are dirty cops while others just doing their job in clean way.. But It would be interesting to see how it play out.. Plus I don't feel sorry for Harlee since she got it in messy way.. Since it seems that she just got all caught up til it hit her face that she realize that she can't get away w/ it as long she has him on his side..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread

icon: tumblr |B
YoursToHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 06:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome!

Quote:
I actually felt bad for Harlee because of that. I really think that she was desperate and felt like there was no other to keep her daughter safe at the time. Although you have a good point about the real killer being free as a result.

Woz scares me the most out of them. He's got the crazy eyes Stahl seems like a wild card at the moment.

Quote:
I think if none of them had a badge they would all be in jail.
Well...if the FBI has it their way they will be regardless of their badges
Old 01-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I think that some of them are dirty cops while others just doing their job in clean way.. .
I think the rookie is "clean" or at least was until he shot the guy playing videogames.

But I think Woz's crew is all dirty because of that one scene where they appeared to be distributing the loot. The one person who isn't a part of it is the rookie--but, of course, he killed that one guy who was playing video games and Harlee is covering for him.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel bad for the rookie...he got caught up in something so early in his career. it is clear that Harlee has no problem lying for him..not her first time doing so that is for sure...even before the ex-boyfriend thing I bet
Old 01-19-2016, 11:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder how many other of the cops were dragged into the fold by Woz because he covered for something they did.

Harlee initially got involved because he covered for her framing her ex. Then Harlee covered for the rookie and told him that Woz would help in return for loyalty. And that FBI lady made the comment that Harlee may have been FBI if Woz hadn't gotten his claws into her. It seems like he has a pattern of getting people indebted to him.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top