Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2004, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

As far as I know, there has been no spoilers leaked to who ends up with whom in the finale. I personally think that Carrie should be by herself. They would have to change Big's character alot for me to support a reunion between the two of them.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~:
<STRONG>I personally think that Carrie should be by herself.</STRONG>
I think so too. She's the typical single girl, so I don't think that she should get together with anyone, least of all Big.
Old 01-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I would be satisfied to end it with the four girls having lunch at the cafe or something.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Well I watched the episode a little while ago and I can't help but being sad that this is the last batch of eps. I loved everything with Steve and Miranda, that is so cute that he is moving in with her now. I really hope that they end up getting married too. I thought that the part with Smith and Samantha was really sweet at the end, I wish she hadn't slept with Richard though. Hmm as for the Carrie and Charlotte stuff I wasn't really feeling any of it. I don't like Carrie with Alexander. I loved the group interaction in the purfume store though.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle
Old 01-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jannelle:: ITA with you.

Spoilers for those who haven't seen Let there be light (the ep pics up 3 weeks after Brady's 1st [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

Carrie/Alek? [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Miranda is right, he's too old for her. I can see the attraction/chemistry but i don't see it working in the long run. i really hope she doesn't "end up" with him. also, i hated the fact that he invited her to breakfast fully knowing he was going to have all those people there. save that for the 2nd time you have sex! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Miranda/Steve/Robert? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it was so funny how Miranda was all upset about Robert being dying of love for her. I'm totally happy Steve is moving in, they're made for each other, you can see the love in their eyes. (Esp. after watching "Miranda's mom died" ep last friday -never seen it before- and her realizing Steve was there). stud fee!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] steve's face after the "deep" comment! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Smith/Samantha/Richard? when i read the previews that said that samantha hooks up with an old flame i inmediately thought richard, who else? so i wasn't all that surprise to see his name in the invitation. but it was totally sweet that Smith waited for her after she broke up with him/went upstairs with richard. i couldn't believe she actually broke down in public, but at least she let him in... Is it too bad to want Sam with Smith? i don't think it is. Look at Demi Moore. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Charlotte? was she even in the ep? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 01-05-2004, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

linds and hope: yeah, it's jsut sad that this is the final season and we probably won;t be getting it for a while [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

so miranda and steve hooked up again? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] that's cool, i like them together so i hope it stays that way [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and re the ending, even if carrie ends up with no one, but i;m hoping it's big [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], i will be content with them just eating together or sth, being friends [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

av
Old 01-05-2004, 02:46 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

linds and hope: yeah, it's jsut sad that this is the final season and we probably won;t be getting it for a while [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

so miranda and steve hooked up again? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] that's cool, i like them together so i hope it stays that way [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and re the ending, even if carrie ends up with no one, but i;m hoping it's big [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], i will be content with them just eating together or sth, being friends [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

av
Old 01-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Hey Guys...just thought I would drop by and lend my thoughts on last nights epi. I wasn't that crazy about it. I can't put my finger on it..but I just felt it was missing something. Ahh yes...it didn't have a coffee shop scene!! It's like they are starting to show the girls breaking off into their own lives slowly but surely and I'm not so sure I'm crazy about that, we will see in the next episode.

Carrie and Alex.. ::looks for the yawn smilie:: [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I am so not feeling this guy..I thought the make out scenes felt forced, not to mention I can't understand half of the lines he says. Lord..I already miss nights out on the town having Cosmos and the eternal love affair with her Marlboro Lights and shoes, hell I even miss Big (and I'm not Big's biggest fan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) after last nights epi. But the part where Carrie was trying on the shoes at Barneys had me cracking up.

Sam/Richard/Jarrot.. Richard is a prick..always was. His voice is like fingernails down a chalk board, to me. I was a little freaked out though when Sam started crying, that was not like her at all. Its almost like we are seeing a different person.

Miranda/Steve/and what's his face.. The guy that lives upstairs so needs to grow up! And that crap he did on the stairs was...well dumb. But, I do really love Miranda and Steve together!! And the stuff about Miranda saying the other guy was still in love with her was craking me up.

Char...what can I say I hope she gets her baby in the end or at least ends up pregnant.

The End..I'm with Nikki on the ending..I don't really think Carrie has to end up with anyone. She's got her friends...she's got her city...she's got her shoes..what more does a girl need?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would like to see Char end up pregnant. And Sam I think she's another eternal single gal...or will always be to me. And last but not least, Miranda and Steve..I just love love love Steve and I hope they let the show end with these two together.

But I do think the ending should be about the girls..not about who they are or are not with. I think it should be all about the friendships and about how close they are...aww I gotta shut up I'm getting misty eyed and I can talk about this show all day!!

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]Michelle

SATC
Old 01-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
<STRONG>Jannelle:: ITA with you.
Charlotte? was she even in the ep? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] poor Char.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:39 PM
Total Fan

:: laughs :: I must be in the minority here, but I am a HUGE Big fan, which subsequently (at least for me) makes me a Big/Carrie fan. I like them together.

In regards to Miranda - I think she should end up with Steve, even though I don't like Steve much personally. He's not my type (personally) so I'm not really fond of him, but still, I recognize that he's a great guy for Miranda.

For Sam...I don't know. We'll have to see. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now I only wish I could get HBO here in my university dorm room.

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Old 01-05-2004, 11:08 PM
MST Manager

I almost DIED when Robert was mimicking he and Miranda having sex when they saw each other in the stairwell. Hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ok, and will Carrie EVER learn how to dress? Goodness. I just don't understand the problem.

I think the series will end with Carrie being alone. I really was torn between Carrie/Aidan and Carrie/Big, so I think it will be fitting for her to end up single, chilling with her three best girl friends.

Besides, this new guy is boring as hell.

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited NikNak ]
Old 01-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Misako, you and I can sit together then. I adore Big and Carrie. I will be sad if they don't end up in some capacity when it's all over. I'm still waiting for them to finish that dance to Moonriver [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the last season to finally air in Australia. however I want all the Carrie and Aiden action... But it's not happening so far is it???? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

AS long as Carrie doesn't end up with Big I am happy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SonnyBrendaCorinthos:
<STRONG>Misako, you and I can sit together then. I adore Big and Carrie.</STRONG>
Do you have room for a third person? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love Carrie with Big and I hope that she does end up with him. But you know, I wouldn't be surprised if she did end up alone since they've made such a big deal about who she's going to end up with. Maybe that's just a ploy. Then again, maybe it's too obvious that she's not going to end up with Big since she was on the cover of TV Guide with Chris Noth.

As for the episode ... I like Carrie with Alexandre, but I don't see them being long term. He's too eccentric for Carrie. Samantha was stupid for treating Smith the way she did. At least she realized what a mistake she made and actually opened herself up to him. I don't know any guy who would put up with that kind of crap, though.
Old 01-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Total Fan

Blah... I haven't seen the entirety of last season yet so I think I'm going to hold off on watching the last set of episodes so I'm not utterly confused and such. Do you know how long of a wait that'll be? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Grr!

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top