Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2017, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
With only 6 episodes, it probably won't be around long enough for anyone to care.
Honestly, I am going to try to keep an optimistic view but we will see how the ratings fare next year. That will give us an indication on whether the show will be a success or not for the network. In saying that though, MTV needs to accelerate their efforts in promoting the show properly this time. The rebooted season will only work if the ratings increase, which is somewhat dependent on their marketing efforts of the show. Of course, I understand that based on their past performance, they haven't done a great job in that department. However, I have some semblance of faith that MTV learned their lesson, the hard way in their previous lackluster attempts at marketing MTV Scream. I doubt that they will repeat the same mistakes for the rebooted season. Here is to hoping that they market the show well enough for the third season to succeed.
elainshawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by elainshawa (View Post)
Honestly, I am going to try to keep an optimistic view but we will see how the ratings fare next year. That will give us an indication on whether the show will be a success or not for the network. In saying that though, MTV needs to accelerate their efforts in promoting the show properly this time. The rebooted season will only work if the ratings increase, which is somewhat dependent on their marketing efforts of the show. Of course, I understand that based on their past performance, they haven't done a great job in that department. However, I have some semblance of faith that MTV learned their lesson, the hard way in their previous lackluster attempts at marketing MTV Scream. I doubt that they will repeat the same mistakes for the rebooted season. Here is to hoping that they market the show well enough for the third season to succeed.
Yeah, that's definitely true.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by elainshawa (View Post)
True. I agree with Alexa's comment that using the iconic mask, which they are going to, is definitely a step in the right direction.

Big lights will inspire you
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope the new series gives the same vibe that the movies did too. The first two seasons were okay, but to me they felt more like halloween than they did scream.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I hope the new series gives the same vibe that the movies did too. The first two seasons were okay, but to me they felt more like halloween than they did scream.
Same, I hope so too. I would love to see the following season bring back the elements of self awareness, satire and dark comedy from the Scream films into the small screen. I am placing my faith in Brett Matthews and his writing team to really deliver on an engaging narrative for the upcoming season. Fingers crossed!

Anyways, I have got other news to share as well. Tyler Posey has been cast in the series regular role of Shane in the third season of Scream. I found the above information from a Hollywood Reporter article which I will link below for review.

Link: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...scream-1042576

Last edited by elainshawa; 09-25-2017 at 08:19 AM
Old 09-25-2017, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Funny. Wasn’t he in the original tv promo for scream?
Old 09-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Tyler so maybe he can save it for me lol.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay that’s awesome about Tyler being cast!

Old 10-27-2017, 02:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, I created a film poster of the new season of Scream. Hope you all like it.

Old 10-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, I got great news. Keke Palmer announced in an interview that Roger Jackson is coming back to voice Ghostface in the third season of Scream. I have provided a link below for review, if anyone is interested in where I got the source. Can't wait for S3!

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba2qJaGD...darktracefilms
Old 10-31-2017, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Great, the killer uses the same app.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the poster! Thanks for sharing!

That's exciting about Ghostface.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Love the poster! Thanks for sharing!

That's exciting about Ghostface.
Anytime . Btw, I got good news to share. Here is the official poster for the third season of Scream. Hope you like it.

Old 11-20-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

yay! so happy the original mask it back.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it! The original mask really does make me happy! Yay!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top