Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Episode 6 is adorable. I love that they perform Two In A Million and also that Jon jumps off the stage to kiss the girl.

Quote:
L.A. 7
Episode 7 – “House-Sitting”
Premiered: May 18, 2000

It’s time to pay the rent, but everyone’s down to their last dime. There’s nothing to do, but to go find work again, so Paul, Jo, and Rachel sign up with a house sitting agency and their first task is to look after a huge, sprawling Bel Air Mansion. When you have an empty house, you have to have a party, so they invite the others over. It all seems like a great idea until a group of leather-clad bikers, invited by Tina, shows up. The whole place gets trashed and the house sitting agency boss goes absolutely ballistic, just as the house’s owner rolls up. Who’s going to get the 7’s out of this one?

S Club 7 sing: BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
icon
SpunkiiMonkii7078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Episode 7 is so funny. I love that the group gets split up and it's Paul, Rachel, and Jo.

Quote:
L.A. 7
Episode 8 – “Mr Muscle”
Premiered: May 25, 2000

Tina gets a job as an exercise instructor down at Muscle Beach, where one of her pupils, Ryan, asks her out on a date. A little later on the same beach, Jon has a fall-out with a body-builder type who tries to muscle in on Jon’s sunbathing space. The body-builder challenges Jon to an arm wrestle, which Jon agrees to, and then instantly goes into complete panic. Who will win?

S Club 7 sing: REACH
icon
Old 06-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Episode 8 is one of my favorite episodes. It's just so funny!! Everything about Jon fighting is made of win. I love when the guys are training him and Jon can't even open like a bottle of pop.

Quote:
L.A. 7
Episode 9 – “Fall Out”
Premiered: June 1, 2000

Jon gets a job modelling for a catalogue and Rachel and Tina give him posing tips. Brad and Jo apply for the same job at Buddy’s Burgers and have to dress up as a burger and a hot dog, but it all ends up in a big fight. Paul and Hannah have a barney over a game of chess about who’s going to do the washing up? Jon’s modelling job is a disaster and tempers are really frayed back at the flat, to such an extent that none of the band are talking to each other. Will they ever speak to each other again?

S Club 7 sing: STAND BY YOU
icon
Old 06-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

I episode 9!!! Jo and Bradley fighting at the burger bar is one of the funniest things ever. And Jon trying to be a model is so cute.

Quote:
L.A. 7
Episode 10 – “Game Boy”
Premiered: June 8, 2000

Shhh! There’s no disturbing Bradley this week cos he’s busy playing a video game. Forget eating! Sleeping is for wimps! And going to the loo? Bradley’s holding on until he reaches the next level. Eventually, the rest of the 7’s have enough and decide to track down Spike Donahue, the game’s inventor and head of a multi-billion computer games empire. That way they hope they can get the cheat codes from him, so that Brad can finish the game. Spike, however turns out to be an obnoxious 13 year-old brainbox, but after a bit of schmoosing he hands over the necessary info. Meanwhile, Rachel, Jo and Hannah audition for the role of Zelda, warrior princesses in another video game, but things don’t end up exactly as planned!

S Club 7 sing: CROSS MY HEART
icon
Old 06-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

My favorite part of episode 10 is Jo, Hannah, and Rachel trying to get the part of Zelda. Hannah is absolutely hilarious. Rachel and Jo are so cute together though so I love the whole storyline they get together.

Quote:
L.A. 7
Episode 11 – “Making Movies”
Premiered: June 15, 2000

The 7′s apartment is overrun by an ant invasion and landlady Joni threatens to throw them out on the Streets. It turn’s out that she’s emotional and tetchy because her boyfriend has dumped her. To escape from the ants, Joni and the fact that this month’s rent is due, Paul suggests that they make a movie. They plump for making a cop flick and when they spot a thief robbing a young girl’s bike, Paul and Brad (dressed as policemen) give chase and become real life heroes.

S Club 7 sing: SOMEDAY, SOMEWAY / S CLUB PARTY
icon
Old 06-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Episode 11 is one of my least favorites, if not my least favorite, episodes of the season. It's just so... pointless? I don't know, and them making the movie was just so cheap it was ridiculous. But I do love the performance of S Club Party at the end; that's one of my favorites.

Quote:
L.A. 7
Episode 12 – “Working”
Premiered: June 22, 2000

Uh-oh! S Club 7 blow all the fuses in their apartment block and have to pay someone to sort it before Joni finds out about it. Luckily, an old bloke called Ernie agrees to fix the electricity for $200 after Jo compromised with him. Only problem is that they don’t have that kind of money. So it’s off to work for the 7′s. Paul gets a paper-round, Hannah works as a courier, Tina teaches aerobics in an old people’s home, Jon and Jo get their own radio show on a classical radio station and Rachel becomes a dog-walker for faded superhero TV Star Evan Greenfield’s dog Cloak Girl (complete with Mask & Cape). But no one can top Bradley, who strips off to become a nude model!

S Club 7 sing: ALL IN LOVE IS FAIR
icon
Old 07-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Episode 12 is so funny. I Jo and Jon working at the radio station. They have great comedic chemistry together. Also, Bradley as a nude model?!

Quote:
L.A. 7
Episode 13 – “Goodbye Hollywood”
Premiered: June 29, 2000

Is this the end? Joni’s selling the apartment and so the 7′s have to move out and move on. Is it time for them to come home to the UK? They’re certainly missing their fish and chips suppers and rainy summers. The 7′s pack their bags and drive off just missing their agent who’s come to tell them that he’s got them a major record deal! What’s gonna happen to S Club 7 now?

S Club 7 sing: BEST FRIEND
icon
Old 07-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Aw, so sad. I always love how the finales show clips of all the episodes. Then the ending where they could have had a record deal.

I've been watching Viva S Club in my spare time because my friend made me a DVD. I haven't seen these episodes in a while!!!
icon
Old 09-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
S Club 7 Go Wild
Episode 1 – “Paul In Kenya”
Premiered: September 25, 2000

Paul Cattermole traveled to Kenya in search of the endangered Black Rhino with Rachel Stevens.
I these episodes. I especially love the ones with Paul and Rachel because they are such together.
icon
Old 10-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
S Club 7 Go Wild!
Episode 1 – “Jo In Thailand”
Premiered: October 2, 2000

Jo O'Meara traveled to Thailand in search of the Asian Elephant, accompanied by Jon Lee and Tina Barrett.
I Jo. She's always been my favorite member.
icon
Old 10-14-2010, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
S Club 7 Go Wild!
Episode 1 – “Bradley in Brazil”
Premiered: October 9, 2000

Bradley McIntosh travelled to Brazil in search of the rare Hyacinth Macaw. Hannah Spearritt accompanied him.
Hannah and Bradley are hilarious together. So great to watch them together.
icon
Old 10-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
S Club 7 Go Wild!
Episode 4 – “Tina In China”
Premiered: October 16, 2000

Tina Barrett travelled to China in search of the Giant Panda with Jo O'Meara and Jon Lee.
Love the panda.
icon
Old 10-19-2010, 06:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

I remember this show, it was a lot of fun. I used to watch it on weekends when it was still airing on a Hungarian channel some years ago.
Necros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Hi Necros! I wish the show was still on TV somewhere.

Quote:
S Club 7 Go Wild!
Episode 5 – “Hannah in Turkey”
Premiered: October 23, 2000

Hannah Spearritt traveled to Turkey to find the Monk Seal with Bradley McIntosh.
icon
Old 11-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
S Club 7 Go Wild!
Episode 5 – “Rachel in Russia”
Premiered: October 30, 2000

Rachel Stevens traveled to Russia searching for the Siberian Tiger with Paul Cattermole.
I think this is my favorite episdoe of this series. Paul and Rachel are just too cute.
icon
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top