Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2017, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
It looks like Frank knows that Jonah & Leslie slept together but that's for his own knowledge for now. I like that we got a scene between him & Karolina. If he's not Karolina's real father, at least they're close. Victor also finds out that his wife, Janet, is sleeping with Robert. He's good with tech so that was expected of him.

It seems to me that all the parents owe something to Jonah so they're helping him & Leslie out. As we saw, he injected something in Victor to "cure" his cancer and it looks like Victor forgot some memories.

It was also nice to see Tina helping out Nico with the staff. In the comics, the parents love their children but I feel like on the show, they don't care for them that much (except the Yorkes).

Finally some progress on Karolina's sexuality. And she was about to tell Nico too that she likes her. I didn't like that Gert approached Karolina and basically outed her so she can assure herself that Karolina isn't into Chase. I also hate that Chase doesn't realize that it's Gert he's attracted to all along. So I'm flip flopping on this ship even if I like them cause it looks like Chase will only realize his feelings for Gert because Karolina rejects him. I hate love triangles even if technically this isn't a love triangle.

I'm actually confused. It looks like Jonah is Karolina's father. Frank is the stepfather? So was it implied on the show that Frank is the real father?
I think Karolina thinks he's her father.

It's funny,b/c Karolina doesn't say anything to Nico until the series is over.

Spoiler:

I know Chase and Gert are canon,but she annoys me so much. She's not as bad in the comics,but on the show,I get so annoyed with her. She's like a college know-it-all hippie before she's in college. She didn't need a semester of school to make her pretentious.

It's so awkward about Victor,b/c the world remembers that his wife cheated on him. Tina and Robert will get a divorce now and Chase's mom may want to be with Robert,not Victor.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I'm actually confused. It looks like Jonah is Karolina's father. Frank is the stepfather? So was it implied on the show that Frank is the real father?
Yeah, that part got me confusing.. I honestly think that Jonah could be her actually father while Frank is the stepfather unless she switch the memory around and stuff like that??

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-14-2017, 11:31 PM
Moderator Manager

I want Robert/Tina and Janet/Victor to get a divorce if only to see how Chase & Nico will act towards each other.

Also regarding Chase/Gert: I want Chase to crawl on the ground and just GIVE ME THE ANGST because he'll realize all along that it's Gert he fancies. I don't necessarily want Gert to act like she's leading him on, but I want her to reject Chase for now and just be friends (eventually a couple in S2). Also, I have a feeling they'll run away in the very last ep.

Nico/Karolina: I like them together but I think it's just a crush. Give Karolina a proper gf in S2! *shakes fist*

I just found out that the actor who plays Chase is British. Good American accent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yeah, that part got me confusing.. I honestly think that Jonah could be her actually father while Frank is the stepfather unless she switch the memory around and stuff like that??
And Jonah seems to be looking forward to meeting Karolina. His face too spoke volumes so I think he's Karolina's father.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-15-2017, 05:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love how Nico tho that their moms was having affair and he was like no, my dad..

I tho that Chase can tell that Karolina isn't interesting in him, but he was too busy to notice.. But I hope that Karolina can come out before Gert will bec I'm afraid that she will tell others before Karolina has her chance ... Ugh...

I didn't know that the actor is Britain.. Why Britain actors/actress was so great w/ American accents but when it comes to American actors/actress did kind of bad w/ other accents..

Yeah, exactly.. Plus he just want to know when he can meet her and the way he finally see her, the way he act, I feel like he is.. But I hope that we will get answer in next one..

is that what you want?

Old 12-15-2017, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the pilot, I was kinda confused the whole time. But I liked it. I like the focus on the kids and they are all very different. I like Gert the best right now. I will probably catch up with the series soon.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I love how Nico tho that their moms was having affair and he was like no, my dad..
Right? I love that the show is recognizing that male-female love is not the only relationship that exist in this world.

Quote:
I tho that Chase can tell that Karolina isn't interesting in him, but he was too busy to notice.. But I hope that Karolina can come out before Gert will bec I'm afraid that she will tell others before Karolina has her chance ... Ugh...
RIGHT? How dense is he? There were plenty of times that I don't see Karolina reciprocating any feelings towards Chase! The show has made that pretty clear. I hope Gert doesn't tell the others because that's not her place to tell. Karolina should be the one to tell the others about her sexuality, not Gert.

Quote:
I didn't know that the actor is Britain.. Why Britain actors/actress was so great w/ American accents but when it comes to American actors/actress did kind of bad w/ other accents..
I heard he's been living in the U.S. for 9 years so he has mastered the accent quite well.

Quote:
Yeah, exactly.. Plus he just want to know when he can meet her and the way he finally see her, the way he act, I feel like he is.. But I hope that we will get answer in next one..
And that they will finally reveal that
Spoiler:

Old 12-15-2017, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
They do and they also have a witch and time-traveler, that being Victor and Tina.

I didn't read the comics during the series,so I want to know when it's revealed,too.

I know that Nico doesn't find out that Karolina until

Spoiler:
Old 12-16-2017, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Right? I love that the show is recognizing that male-female love is not the only relationship that exist in this world.

RIGHT? How dense is he? There were plenty of times that I don't see Karolina reciprocating any feelings towards Chase! The show has made that pretty clear. I hope Gert doesn't tell the others because that's not her place to tell. Karolina should be the one to tell the others about her sexuality, not Gert.

I heard he's been living in the U.S. for 9 years so he has mastered the accent quite well.

Spoiler:
For real.. I'm glad that they can able to show female-female or male-male couple or about to be couple on the show bec having male-female isn't only one that are actually exist as you said..

Yeah for real.. I think that he was trying to put her feeling like when he said they can understand each other bec both are popular and others.. But come on.. it seems that he's very slow to get to point that she's not interesting in him.. But yeah, I really hope that Gert won't do that since I have read some theory that she was jealous that she want Chase, but if she likes him then she should say about it, not about Karolina likes girl..

Wow, I'm very impress that he can mastered the accent..

I hope that we will know more in next one since I know that some parents start to suspect when it comes to her bec she was really calm when she brought the first person while others was like this is wrong.. So now all of them were being blackmail..

I still want to know what happen to Molly's parents!!!

is that what you want?

Old 12-17-2017, 11:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Yeah for real.. I think that he was trying to put her feeling like when he said they can understand each other bec both are popular and others.. But come on.. it seems that he's very slow to get to point that she's not interesting in him.. But yeah, I really hope that Gert won't do that since I have read some theory that she was jealous that she want Chase, but if she likes him then she should say about it, not about Karolina likes girl..
I also heard in the comics, Chase didn't really pine over Karolina this way. So it's making me think that the writers just want a love triangle on the show. But of course, again, it's technically not a love triangle because Karolina is a lesbian and Chase doesn't know that. I just don't like the direction with how they're going about making Chase realize it was Gert he likes all along.

Quote:
I still want to know what happen to Molly's parents!!!
Same but I think they're saving that story for a future episode.

Old 12-18-2017, 08:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ And it made me realize that the creator of show was from Gossip Girls and other show.. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO.. As long I hope that love triangle better be out in next one..

I hope so about Molly's parents..

is that what you want?

Old 12-18-2017, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ And it made me realize that the creator of show was from Gossip Girls and other show.. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO.. As long I hope that love triangle better be out in next one..

I hope so about Molly's parents..

he did The OC,too. It was terrible after S2 and I think he just likes making movies about rich white people and their drama(He does Dynasty,too.)

Gert and Chase are solid in the comics and kind of cute. She calls him honey and he gets jealous when other dudes are around,etc...
Old 12-18-2017, 11:56 PM
Moderator Manager

I just want Chase to know already and let's stop it with this nonsense love triangle.

But I am anticipating new eps of this show. For real. OMG. I'm sucked into a YA show, halp!

Btw, girls, if you haven't yet, vote for this show at the current poll at the Requests board. It's doing well but we still need more votes.

Old 12-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Love triangle are their things.. But I hope that they better stop it before it went suck..

I will watch it tonight!!

Ahh, thanks for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

he did The OC,too. It was terrible after S2 and I think he just likes making movies about rich white people and their drama(He does Dynasty,too.)

Gert and Chase are solid in the comics and kind of cute. She calls him honey and he gets jealous when other dudes are around,etc...
Ahh, thanks on The OC bec I hate how it went after first season.. Ugh.. I feel ya.. And I agree w/ you that I notice the pattern that he always focus on rich people who have "tragedy" life.. But I hope that they don't focus on that like he did w/ GG and The OC.. Sigh..

is that what you want?

Old 12-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I voted for it. I only saw 1 episode but I wanna catch up lol
Old 12-19-2017, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched the newest episode , wow things are moving very fast. That last scene I
Not a spoiler but the “Medicine” given to Victor which made him happy no longer angry and nasty has worn off . Meanwhile Leslie is confronted buy frank to get the real story on who Jonah really is .. Molly parents seem to want her to go away , gert has to keep her grounded Telling her not to use her powers
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top