Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me and my friend have been complaining about parts of the finale, and most of the season, since the season ended.

I'm hoping Andy is getting herself straight, so she can better deal with the people in her life. She's my favorite character, and she had the BEST "I love you" scene ever. That's about all I want to remember.

Sam...way too late.

Jerry dying really upset me. I know he asked to leave, I just hate when my characters go away.

All in all, it was mostly watchable, I am not walking away, but I wouldn't have minded if it didn't get another season.

By the way, call me Kimmie, or TYB. Whichever works for me.

Kim
Old 11-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sam was too late? for what? andy left... TWICE! if the writers have any sense, sam will blow andy off until she pines, pines, PINES away for him. unless he just wants to continue to be andy's doormat...
Old 12-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree I hope Andy comes looking for him this time and doesnt go off with Nick!!!

Castle & Beckett, Damon & Elena, Sam & Andy, Nick & Jess
Arthur & Gwen, Michael & Nikita, Peter & Olivia, Chuck & Sarah, Wade & Zoe, Sean & Alex
Old 12-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i kind of hope sam gets a new gf. ijs.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

^ to watch andy be jealous would be pretty epic.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 12-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it would be! i think she totally deserves a season full of uncomfortable angst. like, watching sam kiss/adore/love/cherish another. then again, i'm always afraid the show will get canceled, so since i still want a DECENT sam/andy relationship. idk. =/
Old 12-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Loyal Fan

im with u id love to see that but I am kinda worried this might be the last season so dont wanna not have them together at the end!!

Castle & Beckett, Damon & Elena, Sam & Andy, Nick & Jess
Arthur & Gwen, Michael & Nikita, Peter & Olivia, Chuck & Sarah, Wade & Zoe, Sean & Alex
Old 03-04-2013, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm currently doing a rewatch. although, i haven't seen half of three yet, so there's that. mhm.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Shame Are you doing a rewatch of just S3 or all three?
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 03-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm rewatching all three. looking forward to sam/andy... even if i hope he has a new gf when four comes back around!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Their earlier moments are definitely more fun to watch than the newer ones. Especially since we know they end up together for a period of time.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 03-06-2013, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm always such a fool for sam's attraction to andy in the beginning. the way he endlessly defends her melts my heart, but i cannot believe how badly the writers made their actual relationship. just? why would they do that? and now i'm forced to root for sam to have a new gf in four. because i truly want to see andy squirm. i want to see andy risk her life to save sam and crumble like he did!
Old 03-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
Me and my friend have been complaining about parts of the finale, and most of the season, since the season ended.

I'm hoping Andy is getting herself straight, so she can better deal with the people in her life. She's my favorite character, and she had the BEST "I love you" scene ever. That's about all I want to remember.

Sam...way too late.

Jerry dying really upset me. I know he asked to leave, I just hate when my characters go away.

All in all, it was mostly watchable, I am not walking away, but I wouldn't have minded if it didn't get another season.

By the way, call me Kimmie, or TYB. Whichever works for me.
word. Hi newbie
Old 03-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmerlin (View Post)
im with u id love to see that but I am kinda worried this might be the last season so dont wanna not have them together at the end!!
word.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ugh! my rewatch is over! can luke please never leave again? ONE! two, after FINALLY seeing the last half of season three, i can totally understand where andy is coming from now. honestly, i've never been her biggest fan, but after she asked sam not to just walk out on her and he did that, guh! broke my heart! however, andy ditched sam... twice... for the job. that, to me, is still unforgivable and i still feel that sam needs that good lovin from someone other than andy. IJS!

also, jerry's death! and then traci's speech! AND GAIL! sigh. season three oddly turned out to be my favorite. plus, i'm completely digging the andy/nick friendship. i pretty much love how season four is going to start with everyone having a clean slate. should be interesting!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top