Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

via press release:

ABC ANNOUNCES EARLY RENEWAL OF POPULAR SUMMER DRAMA SERIES, “Rookie Blue”

ABC and Global have jointly announced the renewal of the summer’s popular drama series, “Rookie Blue,” for a third season. Season Three is currently in development and will move into production in Toronto later this summer.

For ABC, the series ranks No. 1 in Thursday’s 10 o’clock hour in Adults 18-49 this summer, finishing No. 1 in its time slot on each of its three original telecasts. Moving to the 10 o’clock hour in its sophomore season, “Rookie Blue” is producing year-to-year gains for ABC, improving by 8% in Total Viewers and by 14% in Adults 18-49 from the Net’s Summer ’10 averages in the hour. In fact, with viewers and young adults, “Rookie Blue’s” sophomore season premiere (on June 23) posted ABC’s best summer numbers in the hour with regular programming since August 2008 (August 7).

“Rookie Blue” was developed by Thump Inc. and produced in partnership with leading indie studio and distributor Entertainment One. The series is executive-produced by award-winning Tassie Cameron (“Flashpoint”), Ilana Frank (“The Eleventh Hour,” “Would Be Kings”), Noreen Halpern (“Hung,” “Call Me Fitz”), John Morayniss (“The Firm,” “Haven”) and David Wellington (“The Eleventh Hour,” “Wold Be Kings”).
Old 07-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I did think we had a little too much going on in this ep, the thing with luke and andy then luke and jo then andy and jo then sam and andy then chris and that guy then chris and gail then dov and gail! It did feel a bit cramped....
I thought something was going to happen with gail and dov at the end but then chris walked in...not another love triangle!!

Castle & Beckett, Damon & Elena, Sam & Andy, Nick & Jess
Arthur & Gwen, Michael & Nikita, Peter & Olivia, Chuck & Sarah, Wade & Zoe, Sean & Alex
Old 07-16-2011, 09:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie woof (View Post)
I saw on tumblr many people say that the last episode was boring! and I was WTF?? I enjoyed this episode so much!
They should rewatch the episode. Intially I thought the episode was lacking because there wasn't enough Sandy moments. But after rewatching it I found that the Sandy moments and Landy moments were very telling. I feel differently and am very pleased with this episode.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Music

I didn't think it was boring at all, I actually think, other than the premiere, this was the best episode yet.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmerlin (View Post)
I did think we had a little too much going on in this ep, the thing with luke and andy then luke and jo then andy and jo then sam and andy then chris and that guy then chris and gail then dov and gail! It did feel a bit cramped....
I thought something was going to happen with gail and dov at the end but then chris walked in...not another love triangle!!
Yeah I think something is gonna happen with Gail and Dov now. I wasn't sure before but after yesterday's episode I think there is something between them.
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 07-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Loyal Fan

yea me too I didnt think the writers would include another love triangle but after ths week am sure its heading that way....bad choice I think

Arthur & Gwen, Michael & Nikita, Peter & Olivia, Chuck & Sarah, Wade & Zoe, Sean & Alex
Old 07-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Music

I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see. I really like the brother/sister type bond they have now, so I hope they don't ruin that.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I am still hoping it's more of a brother/sister relationship.
I can see at some point Chris getting jealous of the two thinking maybe there is something more but we discover that they really just good friends.

Anyways.. there was a talk that this season Dov will get a girlfriend so I'm still holding on to that.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I also hope Dov doesn't do something to hurt his friendship with Chris. I love their bromance.
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 07-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

I also hope Dov doesn't do something to hurt his friendship with Chris. I love their bromance.
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 07-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

^ yeah me too they are a good pairing

Old 07-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah and I like chris and Gail as a couple too. I think they're good for eachother
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 07-16-2011, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Music

Quote:
I can see at some point Chris getting jealous of the two
Didn't he make a comment in this last episode after Gail told him that she beat Dov at his game like "You guys actually had fun together?" I don't know if it was jealousy, or maybe just shock that they're actually getting along.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I think he really wants them to get along because they are two of the most important persons in his life and it hurts him when they are fighting. He is such a good and loving guy.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, well right now I bet it's happiness that they're getting along but in the future I think it could definitely become jealousy.
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top