Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2017, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

bughead fans will be mad, and VA fans will be mad too but it doesnt mean that AB will be endgame or will happen anytime soon. But if the show goes on for a long time theres def. a chance.

Quote:
I'm mad because house after he begged Val to get back together, he had sex with Veronica. A friend thought it happened because they were drunk,but idk.
He didnt BEG Val imo, he just wanted to talk to her and she made it clear she wants interested. Plus hes been flirting/making eyes at veronica since the beginning, so I think its clear that hes always liked veronica and isn't using her as a distraction or anything. if anything, i think valerie was more the rebound from the grundy relatiosnshp.

also he didnt have sex with veronica. the writers confirmed that. and they werent even drunk at that point, they seemed pretty sober to me and they both opened up to one another. it wasnt a drunken hook up, they like each other. and the ending smiles from both of them made that obvious.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think out of the current couples are the moment, Veronica/Archie are realistic. They did have a connection right from the pilot, so I don't mind them for the time being, and if they are setting them up, then it def feels they will bring in the original triangle. I'd say maybe by the end of the finale or season 2, expect to see Betty's feelings come back, and Archie realizing he may feel something for Betty as well as Veronica.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think archie will realize his feelings first but i dont see it happening til season 2. at least i hope it doesnt because archie/betty have hardly interacted this season.

i think its naive to thng that both pairings wont be around the whole series and/or get a fair shot at something seeing how iconic they both are in the books.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Archie needs some growing up before he feels he is worthy of Betty, and maybe Veronica will help with that; just like Jughead helped with Betty's character. I think it's best to put those two couples together before Betty and Archie are in the right headspace for one another.

Not all relationships are meant for the longhaul, some just bring you to the next point in your life.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

well i personally am hoping betty/archie happens way later, like season 3 and is very short lived. realizing they work better as just friends.... then they can go back to their real loves. (just my opinion haha)
Old 04-25-2017, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess it depends on how the writers see their story. We can only speculate at this point, since they aren't doing things like the comics, so hard to say how they feel about their relationship.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Prepare to get mad, I guess. It's rare that a television show keeps a couple together.. especially one that got together a handful of episodes from the start, and especially a teen CW show.

I know I get that way when I want a couple I like to just be able to stay together, (not the case with this show, I don't really like Betty and Jughead together) but I do get it that for the general audience, they need to mix it up and do new couples, break ups, make ups etc. At least for the core characters.

Pretty sure they didn't have sex then. They were dressed, and in separate beds. And the show wouldn't have left us with any doubt if they had.
It's just that Bughead is so popular. Archie and Valerie weren't,but they're also a fairly popular ship in the comics. They'll never be as popular as the triangle,but they amassed a decent audience. I'm really mad about how Archie and Valerie went down. It's like they needed to make her say and do things that made her seem unlikable. Yes, she shouldn't have been at his house or the party,but she wasn't wrong to not want to deal with his b.s.

I wish Archie and Veronica had started out better. I like these two,but I liked Valerie/Archie better. I'm glad they didn't have sex,but it should have happened in the next episode, not the same one.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

they arent really doing things like the comics though. i mean the comics are light and fun and the show has a mystery and is darker.

bughead were not really thing in the comics, not to this level. so who knows what they are gonna do. the triangle may not even rear its ugly head but i of course will expect the worst so i fully expect BA to happen eventually.

IMO valerie was fine but just boring. Her at the party was lame though, Archie was just trying to talk lol.

And Imo he's like veronica from the start, nothing could happen there though because of betty...
Old 04-26-2017, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-27-2017, 01:40 AM
Master Fan

Sad, but necessary. I can't defend Val's actions at the party, but I think she was just so mad that she couldn't be around him. I don't like that she was at the party to begin with. I feel like they had her there and made her act that way to make her seem like the bad guy. That way, he didn't need to feel bad about hooking up with Veronica.

They had him with Valerie because it wouldn't interrupt the Beronica relationship. I didn't think they'd go there until next season and it's a lot of drama waiting to happen. Everyone kept it from Betty and she's going to get pissed.
Old 04-28-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

they seem to just drop storylines though. veronica never even asked about valerie in the recent episode.

im not sure betty will be pissed after all. lili said that betty would be fine with it, and in the recent episode she had zero reaction to them singing together. it didnt seem like she even cared, and she loves jughead....
Old 04-28-2017, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I think she was more upset about them working with her Mom after she told them to stop.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

It really was weird,but so is the parents not knowing 3 people who are supposed to be childhood friends.

It was so mean of Archie and Veronica to do what they did. I think Alice planted the weapon there to screw over F.P.

I did like the one pleasant moment where Kevin got to be happy. I wonder how many closet cases he screwed, though.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

God,that ending...

The show said they'd bring in Sabrina,but where the hell was she?

I guess the new genre is crime,not supernatural stuff.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont want Sabrina on here. and I definitely dont want the show to be supernatural!

That would be so dumb after an entire seasons of it not....

I liked the finale a lot, the scenes with Cheryl in the ice were great! the ending was a shock too. Plus bughead and archieronnie were
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top