Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2015, 09:58 AM
Banned

Revenge #5: Is this how it ends?

Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge.

Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is new to the Hamptons. She’s met some of her wealthy neighbors, has made a few new friends and seemingly blends into the town. But something is a little odd about a young girl living in a wealthy town all on her own, and the truth is that Emily isn’t exactly new to the neighborhood. In fact, this was once her old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she’s returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how – with a vengeance.

“Revenge” stars Madeleine Stowe (“We Were Soldiers,” “The Last of the Mohicans”) as Victoria Grayson, Emily Van Camp (“Brothers & Sisters,” “Everwood”) as Emily Thorne, Gabriel Mann (“The Bourne Identity”) as Nolan Ross, Henry Czerny (“Mission: Impossible,” “Clear and Present Danger”) as Conrad Grayson, Ashley Madekwe (“Secret Diary of a Call Girl”) as Ashley Davenport, Nick Wechsler (“Roswell”) as Jack Porter, Josh Bowman (“Prowl”) as Daniel Grayson, Christa B. Allen (“13 Going on 30”) as Charlotte Grayson and Connor Paolo (“Gossip Girl”) as Declan Porter.

“Revenge” is written and executive-produced by Mike Kelley (“Swingtown”), along with executive producers Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey (“Twilight”). The pilot is directed and executive-produced by Phillip Noyce (“Salt”). “Revenge” is produced by ABC Studios.

previous threads;
http://www.fanforum.com/f40/revenge-...6/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f40/revenge-...tart-63024572/
http://www.fanforum.com/f40/revenge-...enge-63135487/
http://www.fanforum.com/f40/revenge-...-you-63140705/
Old 04-21-2015, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Big lights will inspire you
Old 04-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Quote:
I have to say Victoria looked really beautiful sitting in her favorite chair in her red dress looking around the room as she took her own life.

Quote:
Another possibility would be for Emily faking her death and leaving somewhere far.
Doesn't Nolan have a private island?

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the new thread
Old 04-21-2015, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Doesn't Nolan have a private island?
At least according to David when he confronted him on national tv.

David: “I trusted you. I left the responsibility of my daughter’s future in your hands. But while you were off buying custom cars and your own private island, she was scraping by. She worked as a stripper, for God’s sake. She died without knowing that you betrayed her. That you betrayed me. And for that, I will never forgive you.”
Old 04-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Also, didn't Aiden give Emily a key to villa in Capri. She could run off there
Old 04-21-2015, 05:46 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject (View Post)
At least according to David when he confronted him on national tv.

David: “I trusted you. I left the responsibility of my daughter’s future in your hands. But while you were off buying custom cars and your own private island, she was scraping by. She worked as a stripper, for God’s sake. She died without knowing that you betrayed her. That you betrayed me. And for that, I will never forgive you.”
Oh that scene again. .
Old 04-23-2015, 10:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for the last thread dedicated to this show!!!

To be honest it will be kind of repetitive for Emily to change her identity again and run away. And what is she going to do in the private island? Looks like she doesn't know what to do with her life other than ruin (and I must admit I enjoyed watching it) people lives.

Victoria basically left her daughter by her self at such a young age (how old is Charlotte in the show? early 20?) and Patrick who she loved so very much and felt guilty about giving him up for adoption... No matter how much she hated and wanted to frame Emily she had to hurt her own children... EPIC!!!

I have a feeling I will not be satisfied with show ending... I bet we will not get straight and clear answers to all questions we have.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:11 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanic (View Post)
I have a feeling I will not be satisfied with show ending... I bet we will not get straight and clear answers to all questions we have.
Not sure what other answers are left, there's not much left to the show now that all the Graysons are dead and we're left with these nobodies as villains for the remaining episodes.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I’m almost 100% sure that the person in black who attacked Victoria in the garage was not Emily and it was in fact, Margaux. And I think I know why she did it. She did it to get Victoria back on her side and keep a controlling eye on Louise. I think Margaux is just vindictive enough to pull that kind of stunt.

Too bad Victoria will likely never know what Margaux did to her.

I am not sad that Jack is finally off the canvas. I swear, the Revenge writer’s know what characters I don’t like and find ways to get rid of them.

I’m not sure Victoria is dead. She’s survived an airplane bomb explosion.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Didn't Victoria set up the attack herself?

Old 04-23-2015, 06:32 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I swear, the Revenge writer’s know what characters I don’t like and find ways to get rid of them.

I’m not sure Victoria is dead. She’s survived an airplane bomb explosion.
The actress confirmed her death in a recent interview, but ITA about the writers leaving us terrible characters like Margeaux and Louise.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

The director of the episode made an effort to show her hand still resting on the chair in the finale explosion shot, I doubt they'd do that if they didn't plan on really killing her. The exit Intetviews are also prove that she is really dead.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Didn't Victoria set up the attack herself?
Yup, probably with the help of the guy in the van that brought her favorite chair
Old 04-24-2015, 07:50 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
The director of the episode made an effort to show her hand still resting on the chair in the finale explosion shot, I doubt they'd do that if they didn't plan on really killing her. The exit Intetviews are also prove that she is really dead.
Exactly, she confirmed it. I did like the way it was shot.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top