Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2005, 07:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Revelations: Because this miniseries is eerie but has a touch to it that pulls you in

Oh my does anyone like this show? I do I do!!! It's really amazingly great. And so interesting. I really like Dr. Massey and Josepha together...
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
ami_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Aw come on NO ONE likes this miniseries
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

Old 04-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Banned

I've caught the mini-series on re-runs. I'm not able to watch it in the regular time because it conflicts with other shows. I like it but... I expected it to be different. Maybe the next few parts will pick up the pace like I thought it would.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like it.

Sasha
S.A.S.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

TWoP was ripping this apart, nice to see a thread here too..

So. As much as I love apocalipshows, I thought this was particularly unfocused and all over the place. End of the world? What? Don't really feel it. But I do love McElhone as the heretic nun with a crazy glance.

Quote:
I expected it to be different. Maybe the next few parts will pick up the pace like I thought it would
It was much different than I thought as well..wasn't expecting another science vs. religion with its own mini Schiavo (where scientists are sadly always portrayed as mean know-all elitists, heh) but a good end of the world guilty pleasure. Oh well. Hoping it'll pick up the speed.
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am totally hooked on this show! I have always been into "end of the world" type entertainment, so this show really grabbed me. I think the dynamic between Massey and Josepha is really good. It seems like things are starting to really come together. Any predictions on this week's episode - About the baby? Massey's step son?
Old 05-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by millivanilli
I am totally hooked on this show! I have always been into "end of the world" type entertainment, so this show really grabbed me. I think the dynamic between Massey and Josepha is really good. It seems like things are starting to really come together. Any predictions on this week's episode - About the baby? Massey's step son?
I think it'll pick up now..and I hope. I just really enjoy this show a lot..to me the eerieness brings a certain touch to it. I don't know what to say about the stuff this week..we'll just ahve to see

Old 05-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did you watch this week's epi? I just finished... Pretty intense, huh? What did you think about the whole thing with Hawk? It will be interesting to see what happens next week.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love this show. I think the next few episodes will be amazing. I heard there are alot of surprises and twists and turns.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Did you watch this week's epi? I just finished... Pretty intense, huh? What did you think about the whole thing with Hawk? It will be interesting to see what happens next week.
I think that Hawk will be saved. I find it so bad how he believes it's his fault that he killed his sister ..but I rather actually would watch Massey/Josephine stuff....

Old 05-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Can't wait til wednesday

Old 05-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ami_07
I think that Hawk will be saved. I find it so bad how he believes it's his fault that he killed his sister ..but I rather actually would watch Massey/Josephine stuff....
Oh man, I am getting SO excited for tonight's episode!! There was just so much left hanging on the last episode - with Hawk, that weird devil baby, etc... I liked the last episode because we got to learn more about Hawk and Massey's daughter, which I think will be important in these last two episodes. Ami, I agree that Hawk will probably be saved. I think a lot of people think he died last week but i think he was just in shock. I think that the Massey/josephine stuff is really good too, but i think it will all tie together tonight.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Oh man, I am getting SO excited for tonight's episode!! There was just so much left hanging on the last episode - with Hawk, that weird devil baby, etc... I liked the last episode because we got to learn more about Hawk and Massey's daughter, which I think will be important in these last two episodes. Ami, I agree that Hawk will probably be saved. I think a lot of people think he died last week but i think he was just in shock. I think that the Massey/josephine stuff is really good too, but i think it will all tie together tonight.
For sure for sure...I felt so bad when massey's assistant got shot..and is now hanging on for dear life and olivia dying...stupidness!!!!! I'm so glad that the book was recovered and stuff. This is getting oh so good...only one more left!!!!! I'm so excited...yeah this is a really slow thread..

Old 05-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow - what an intense episode!! I felt so bad for Massey's assistant too. I totally didn't see that coming. I really liked him I was surprised that things with Olivia - the girl in the coma - went down that way. I was so excited about the book too.... wasn't that SO da vinci code?? I <3 that kinda stuff!! I can't believe there's only one episode left. I don't think I can wait a whole more week!!!
Old 05-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Wow - what an intense episode!! I felt so bad for Massey's assistant too. I totally didn't see that coming. I really liked him I was surprised that things with Olivia - the girl in the coma - went down that way. I was so excited about the book too.... wasn't that SO da vinci code?? I <3 that kinda stuff!! I can't believe there's only one episode left. I don't think I can wait a whole more week!!!
It sooo true...I wonder if they'll like leave us hanging..or if they'll actually show us something..like the ending..*sigh*..I bet it'll end where hawk is saved and then massey is all like now i'm going to fight them all..muahah

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top