Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2018, 05:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes, I really wanted to see how everything was going to be tied together.

Kally100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

I mean, they don't have to make it series, but just make it mini-series.. Sigh..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:26 AM
Passionate Fan

That would be great!

Kally100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I agree..

is that what you want?

Old 05-13-2020, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need to rewatch this episode!
Old 05-14-2020, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

This show! Still frustrated it didn't get a proper ending.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm still sad that they cancelled this show..

is that what you want?

Old 05-16-2020, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

same, I'm never gonna let it go
Old 05-16-2020, 04:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah for real.. It was so good.. Sigh..

is that what you want?

Old 05-25-2020, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I rewatched the pilot and 102 today, just to see if I was still as interested in it as I was before...

101:
It was so good. Still. But it was fun rewatching because I hadn't remembered a lot of it. I think Ill add it into my list now. I really love the premise of the mystery and how each episode is a different year.
-As for the main six, Will is def. my favorite. He's such a sweetie. Craig was the most annoying. Him letting Will take the fall for him sucked. He basically manipulated him into it. Once it was revealed to be manslaughter Will should have just told them that Craig was driving. Sorry, but Im not going to jail for someone else.
-I also liked Sam/Carla and Jenna but they are sort of just there in the first episode. Nothing super special about them yet imo. Sam/Carla friendship was sweet though.
-Aaron was pretty annoying getting all possessive of Jenna and basically calling her a ****.
-Will and Sam were really cute, it sucks that she went back to Craig. When he said their baby would have all her good qualities, that was cute.

102:
-Will and Sam guhhhh my heart. I hate that she lied to him about having the baby. When he said they'd be married with a kid. Whyyyyyy couldn't they? Sam ending things with Will because she thinks she's damaged and cant tell him the truth about the child... So sad. I do love that Will said he would get her sooner or later. Will as a priest in 2006 tho hmmmm
-Carla and Aaron were sweet this episode. Carla was right not to tell him of her feelings yet because he was not over Jenna. Jenna needed to woman up and tell Aaron how she really felt so I was glad when she did. And Aaron needs to get over his crush on her. Jenna never should have slept with him.
-Will's cell mate was a psycho! WTF dude. And now the gun from Craig's house was somehow used in the murder of one of the six and Carla threw it in the water... Really interesting. Cant wait to watch more episodes!
-How exactly did Sam hide the pregnancy from Craig? lol.

eta:

103:
-Sam girl, you need to tell Will about the baby! Damn. Will offering Sam the money was the sweetest thing ever. Of course he had to see her with Craig at the end He was an idiot for not listening to her at the end though! URGH. She should have just blurted it out though!
-Will getting into shady business is not smart. But at least he felt really guilty about it.
-Craig fighting for Sam is so annoying, bro move on. I was glad when she shut him down. Him saying he didnt care if she could have kids or not was sweet though.
-The plan for Carla to become the child's nanny was SO dumb, like obviously that would be discovered and not be good for her case to get her child back!
-Carla/Will should have gotten together instead of being heartbroken over their friends lol.

1x04:
-It's great that Sam has been able to see her daughter on a regular basis. But so crazy that Craig and Will dont even know its her daughter.
-Craig/Sam getting married, ugh, no. I love Sean Farris but whyyyyy.
-Finally we get to see the boys hanging out. With this yearly episode thing we tend to miss a lot of the friend moments.
-Will/Amy were so cute together. Damn Sam why wouldn't you tell him about her??? And how would he not think the kid looked like him?
-Carla is so nice and understanding, she deserves so much more. Her and Aaron were so cute.
-Jenna can be such a bitch sometimes.
-Good for Craig finally tells the police officer the truth. And holy crap he's paralyzed.
-Glad that Will finally told Craig the truth and also Sam. She should have gone with him. The back and forth between them is pretty insane.
-Why wouldn't Sam try to get her daughter back after the adoptive mom bailed?

1x05
-Carla sleeping with the adoptive father is absolutely ridiculous. Girl, come on. Messy messy messy.
-Cant believe that freaking Sam married Craig after all, ick! And now she's pregnant? ugh.
-Poor Jenna dealing with her moms death. I liked the Jenna/Sam scene, we dont get to see a lot of that friendship.
-Why TF isn't Carla telling Sam that now is the best time to go for her child?
-Hateeeeee that Sam is the one who died

Last edited by Alexa; 06-01-2020 at 12:30 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

1x06:
-Glad that Craig finally knows about Sam’s daughter but like, Will should have found out first a long time ago! He deserved to flip out because she lied to him for so many years.
-Glad to see Carla stand up to Paul.
-I liked the scenes between Craig and Aaron.

1x07:
-Sam jealous of Will was predictable. Those two will never be over each other.
-In general this episode was pretty blah.
-Craig cheating sucked.

1x08:
-Carla and Aaron are dang adorable. Sucks that stupid Pascal didn’t tell Aaron she was pregnant! Like, wtf. Sam’s situation isn’t entirely the same because she gave the child up for adoption.
-Sam and Will scenes were great, it was so cute to see her lean on Will. I wish she would wise up and get rid of Craig.

1x09:
-I like Carla’s new guy but I do feel bad for Aaron. He and Pascal clearly don’t work. I really don’t like this kid storyline for them.
-The Jenna/Craig friendship is sweet. I could ship them more than Craig and Sam for sure. They seem like they would work together.

1x10:
-Craig is so damn selfish for trying to get Will to take the fall for him AGAIN. He’s a crappy friend and I am glad that Will ended it.
-Katherine was annoying too lying to her father about Will.
-Pascal is annoying. I really hate the back and forth for both Will/Sam and Carla/Aaron. Those two ships clearly belong together!
-Jenna you deserve better than dating crappy guys. I am glad she realized that.

I love this show but the episodes do feel a bit choppy since they spread out so far each year. And I dont always love the storylines they throw in there, they don’t always get proper development.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-16-2020 at 10:29 PM
Old 06-18-2020, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finished the series today!

I like the show but I do feel like the episodes were a bit repetitive and what would they have done in season 2? A different SL?

111:
-Pascal still sucks. Poor Aaron having to care for his girls alone. Jenna helping him out was sweet.
-Craig's dad still sucks. So sad how Catherine's father died! WTF!
-What Craig said about Will was so sweet. Even though their friendship was messed up, I still find them adorable.
-Peter having Cancer is so sad. Poor Carla. This show is depressing.

112:
-Really? The Jenna/Aaron thing again? But I guess its the right time because Carla is with someone else. They can be cute if its not totally one sided.
-Will deserves happiness. He keeps getting shat on.
-Pascal is such a bitch. She cant ask for the girls back just because she is home now. She abandoned them. Sam, shut up. She's projecting clearly. I was glad when his lawyer went after her. I was glad when Pascal agreed to drop the case and accept the visitations on weekends. Aaron is a good person. He shouldn't have listened to his daughter saying she wanted to live with her mom? Like, shes a kid. Of course she wants the parent she doesn't see as much.
-SO GLAD WILL FINALLY KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT AMY!!! His reaction was completely understandable. Also that Craig figured out that it was Will's child as well. I understand why Sam did what she did, but she still deserves this wrath now. She 100% made the wrong choice.
-I can see why Craig is so upset about Will and Sam being together but it was freaking 10 years ago. Craig destroying his marriage was so lame!
-If Sam had just told Craig and Will the truth years ago, and told Sam he wanted to be with her and fight for their relationship and their daughter, they could have been a family without all the lying and secrets and pain! And Sam would be alive.

113:
-Sucks that this episode was the last one that ended on a huge cliffhanger and was right smack dab in the middle of the season.
-It was so sweet that Will wanted to look for Amy and wouldn't give up... awww. He'd be such a great father.
-I'm glad we got a Will/Sam kiss before the show ended, but dang, just when their SL was getting going. They are so cute together When Will said they would have been married for 12 years awwwww. sdfsdfsdfs.
-Assuming that Amy and her mother faked their death to avoid Paul and maybe the Sheriff was a friend that helped cover it up? IDK. But it's so sad that Will and Sam thought they had died. Especially for Will who barely got to know her. How upsetting.

So glad that the actor that plays Aaron revealed who the killer would be:

Spoiler:

I really enjoyed this rewatch even if we didnt get closure on the episodes. I can fill in the blanks in my head over what happened.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top