Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2002, 02:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I thought it was good!!! I was proud of Reba for sticking to her guns in the end!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That old guy sure seemed horny didn't he? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Anyway, yes Van was excellent!!!! He always makes me laugh!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2002, 10:13 PM
Banned

i like how we got to meet BJ's family.

she's more human now than cartoonish. she's not the evil "other woman". it's nice to start seeing her perspective of things.
icicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 11:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey guys!!! There's an all new Christmas episode of Reba coming on tonight!!! Don't miss it!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2002, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

yah, i watched it. i thought it was a nice episode. i want reba and brock to be together. its obvious they still have feelings for each other. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] the santa thing was nice.. oh, i liked when reba was yelling at the christmas tree and shaking it. lol. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2002, 06:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

i loved the episode and thought it was cute. I liked how everyone including Brock and BJ came home to Reba's house and stayed the night. I thought it was a perfect way to end the episode, even though i did not get to see the whole entire episode because we had a stupid flood emergency warning
Old 12-17-2002, 01:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *strawbehry*:
<STRONG>yah, i watched it. i thought it was a nice episode. i want reba and brock to be together. its obvious they still have feelings for each other. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Yeah they seem really right for each other, but the show wouldn't be as funny if they were back together!! And then what would BJ do?
Old 12-23-2002, 11:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm bumping this thread up to tell everyone that the Christmas episode of Reba will be airing again on Wednesday night!! This is for those of you who missed it or would like to see it again!!! It was a good one!!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2002, 08:46 PM
Passionate Fan

it was a good episode, very heartfelt and perfect for a Reba episode for christmas. Everyone should see this episode if they like Reba
Old 12-26-2002, 06:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I totally agree!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 11:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

*Bump*
Old 01-02-2003, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

when is the next new reba?
Old 01-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

If I'm not mistaken I think it is this coming Friday night!!! Jan. 10
But I'll go check to make sure!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think there is an all-new Reba on tonight!!
Old 01-10-2003, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

There is a new eposide tonight, I didn't even know there was a Reba thread. How long has this been running?

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Cherié £u£u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 11:54 PM
Loyal Fan

ah the episode tonight. (1/10) was just so good. it was hilarious and without any dirty jokes... the whole video thing had me laughing out loud. i would name some funny things but there were so many tonight. barbara jeans acting was especially good in this one. and finally kira didnt get on my nerves so much. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

yey to a great episode! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]