Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by azuline:
<STRONG>I love RFR! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm glad there's a thread for it. I had considered starting one a while back but wasn't sure if there was interest. Guess we'll find out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

How long do you think we'll last before the Lily/Ray vs. Lily/Travis debate starts?

(Btw, do you post on the Degrassi threads? Or maybe at Fanbolt? I recognize your name...)</STRONG>
Oops! I just saw this azuline, i post at fanbolt...I'm not much of a Degrassi fan though... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."-Charlie McCarthy

*'Ships I Sail*
Spike/Buffy, Seth/Summer, Veronica/Logan, Draco/Ginny
Old 12-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi willa! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Spikes_slayer, I must recognize you from Fanbolt, then. I post under the name bliss over there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone have a favorite RFR quote? Mine is probably from The Imposter:

LILY: What's a two-point conversion?
TRAVIS: I don't know, my family's not that religious...

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>LILY: What's a two-point conversion?
</STRONG>
That's my favorite also!!! It's took me a second to register it into my brain the frist time I heard it.

HEY WILLA!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hi willa! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Spikes_slayer, I must recognize you from Fanbolt, then. I post under the name bliss over there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone have a favorite RFR quote? Mine is probably from The Imposter:

LILY: What's a two-point conversion?

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Bliss! You and Fraz are my spoiler heroes ^_^.

I loved that quote too, i know what one is, so them not knowing and thinking it was a religious thing was both strange and hilarious at the same time... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."-Charlie McCarthy

*'Ships I Sail*
Old 12-11-2003, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Since there isn't an RFR spoiler thread, due to the lack of spoilers, do you think we should just talk about it over here? ie, bring over the future episode descriptions from The N?
Old 12-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

I dunno...you could i guess.

Hey, supposedly there is a site out there that has spoilers...they talk about it on the spoiler board at the N, but the moderators there won't let them post the link...

Ever heard of it?

*'Ships I Sail*
Old 12-11-2003, 07:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Er, no, sorry. I usually avoid those boards...they give me a headache.
Old 12-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

yeah, i can understand why. I ventured there wearily and haven't been back since...the typos as well as the freakish infantile obsession are rather scary... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

*'Ships I Sail*
Old 12-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I too am scared of the-n's boards. I don't even go there anymore. Mainly because one day I went there and they didn't let me login. Whatever.

I did a search for Radio Free Roscoe Spoilers, funny thing, Spikes_slayer, your name came up. But nothingtoo promising. I shall try later.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah8:
<STRONG>
I did a search for Radio Free Roscoe Spoilers, funny thing, Spikes_slayer, your name came up. But nothingtoo promising. I shall try later.</STRONG>
Really? How weird! Where did you see my name?

Anyone see RFR tonight? IT was great, but i'm still not digging the Audrey/Travis...I'm also not all too fond of the Lily/Ray dynamic...it's cute and everything, but I'm not really looking forward to next week.

I love how Travis is really bonding with the guys, i think he and Lily had last episode, if not BEFORE that. Now it's nice to see the guys really accept him...

*'Ships I Sail*
Old 12-13-2003, 02:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

heh, SETI. I used to have that on my computer.

The Audrey we saw in this episode seems like a completely different character than the one in About A Girl.

The girl playing Ray's girlfriend looks oddly familiar. hmm.

Next week:

Pig-malion

Lily makes-over Ray into the perfect boyfriend; only problem is she doesn't realize until too late that he might be her perfect boyfriend.

How To Lose A Girl

Ray enlists Lily's radio show advice to help him get his obnoxious girlfriend to break up with him. When it doesn't work, they finally have to succumb to more drastic measures - that bring Ray and Lily much closer.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

hey just saw this link on the degrassi board..

I agree about Lily/Travis being a good couple, they just understand each other.

As for my favorite quote, it was in "The Imposter" when Ray said "I wear pants...my dad wears slacks...my grandfather wears trousers, ok, and if I had a great-grandfather, he'd wear pantaloons!"
Or in "My Pal Pronto" when Travis says "maybe there is such a thing as too much freedom" and Lily says "that's like saying there's too much air!" and Travis replies, "there is too much air--if you're a fish." oh those wacky kids

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 12-13-2003, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Azuline I thought she looked familiar too, is that the umm... I forget her name... from the dance they had at Mickey's and Ray gave her a case for her retainer that he found?

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 12-13-2003, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spikes_slayer:
<STRONG>Really? How weird! Where did you see my name?
</STRONG>
Just after I did the search a link for this thread came up and you name was there. Try searching with the words Spoilers for Radio Free Roscoe. I'm sure your name will come up again.

Welcome Emm11!!!

We made it to page 2!!!! We are on our way.

I loved last night's episode. Travis said the sweetest things to Audrey, and they weren't like mushy ewwww. I like them together. I do. But is it just me or is Travis extremely muscular and quite short? Or is Audrey just tall?

I know I said I favor Travis to Ray for Lily. But that's just within the group. And I do think they would make a nice couple but Audrey and he connect. Really well. I think if anything they will remain like best friends.

[ 12-13-2003: Message edited Sarah8 ]
Old 12-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I did the search and found my name...I'm famous!!!

or not! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Rule # 1 of dating shorter guys- DON'T WEAR HEELS! I don't believe she has complied so, as such, is not good enough for Travis...

but maybe i'm just desperate for a reason why they won't work out...

I want Travis/Lily! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

*'Ships I Sail*
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top