Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i thought the whole revival in general was kinda blah. it was good at first but then i slowly lost interest a bit. i mean, they did a good job with the plot (even though it was far fetched at times) but i thought the character development was a bit bland. i wanted more for sara and michael considering she thought he was dead for 7 years!
I feel the same way.. And I was expect to see more of something, but all I felt like eh.. I was so disappoint on how they written plus they never told us about his cancer or something.. Sigh..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I feel the same way.. And I was expect to see more of something, but all I felt like eh.. I was so disappoint on how they written plus they never told us about his cancer or something.. Sigh..
I didn't like that either.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah.. I wish that this rival never happen.. Sigh..

is that what you want?

Old 06-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wished it was just written better.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Oh man, same.. I wonder that was the same creator of show or what?

is that what you want?

Old 06-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it was.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Loyal Fan

They didn't bring up the brain tumour at all which I found really strange. I remember when he "died" originally that he knew he was dying anyway because of this brain thing, yet no mention at all in this series! I guess they were hoping the viewers would forget that plot point. Kinda annoys me when they treat us like we are stupid!

Overall I was happy Michael got the ending he deserved although like the rest of you I wished there had been more focus on him and Sara and seeing his son for the first time. Loved the ending with T-Bag, he was the most likeable he's ever been in this series! Which is mental considering the things he's done, but he is a very charismatic character.

In all honesty this reboot wasn't needed aside from rectifying the ending the rest of it was a little bleh, same old, same old I'd be quite happy if they put it to bed now.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)
They didn't bring up the brain tumour at all which I found really strange. I remember when he "died" originally that he knew he was dying anyway because of this brain thing, yet no mention at all in this series! I guess they were hoping the viewers would forget that plot point. Kinda annoys me when they treat us like we are stupid!

Overall I was happy Michael got the ending he deserved although like the rest of you I wished there had been more focus on him and Sara and seeing his son for the first time. Loved the ending with T-Bag, he was the most likeable he's ever been in this series! Which is mental considering the things he's done, but he is a very charismatic character.

In all honesty this reboot wasn't needed aside from rectifying the ending the rest of it was a little bleh, same old, same old I'd be quite happy if they put it to bed now.
I didn't like that they didn't bring up the brain tumour, so I assumed at they couldn't thinking of anything to explain. Definitely agree with you about the rest.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)

Thanks bec I wasn't sure if they ever mention about his brain tumor, but it just weird that nobody didn't aware or act like nothing happen..

is that what you want?

Old 06-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I know right.. I just can't see them pretend that last season didn't happen since he has cancer in almost the whole series..

is that what you want?

Old 06-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah that really annoyed me.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Since they wrap it everything up so I don't think it need another season..

is that what you want?

Old 06-05-2017, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

im glad it happened because i prefer this ending than the one with michael dead lol. but i think it had a lot of potential that was sort of wasted. id rather they just focused on the characters dealing with michael being back. like, i get they wanted the prison break theme but they could have had that over and done with in 7 episodes and the last two could have just been focused on the relationships or something....

it just felt like they wanted to do another good plot but failed to extend on the original story. it just sort of felt like a similar spin off series but not the original one if that makes sense...

7 years was SO long, could have it just been 3 or 4? and I needed an explanation on Michael's sickness and more of a reunion between Michael and sarah, she was just way too calm when she saw him for the first time.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah that would have been more interesting imo.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top