Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2004, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Zai as Sei, about to jump.

Zai as Rei.

Rei and Masao!! shoot!! ang taas ah!!
Old 06-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Total Fan

ayan! kanina pa ako naloloka sa kahahanap ng pix na yan! thanks 4 posting! mwah! lab u je!

Happy bday to our dear Zaizai! post ko lang to kasi natutuwa ako... pancit!

Old 06-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

hey hey!

our copier is finally ok! as in party tlaga, mahal2 eh....buti na lang mabait yung technician na nag ayos... and he didn't charge us anymore kse naawa sya sa amin siguro.

re: ken's hair - eh parang isasali sya sa charlie's angels eh. "feather" ang tawag sa hair nun.

re: hero - siguro nga kaya pogi points lalo kse frustrated UPista ako... about his hula...well HULA lang naman yon di ba? and for mariano, i have to give him credit that what he told my mom were , in fact, true. at aminado naman sya that he can be wrong... aba dapat lang kse sa lahat ng sinabi nya eh kelangang hero-sandy pa din!

re: ling...aba marie masyado mo pang pinalalaki ha! pano sabi daw ni ken kaya he took COS kse of ling bing bing... aba..... ko kaya sya dyan! eh she wasn't even cast when he took on the lead eh! they changed the story kaya sabi nawala si michelle but she was there, obviously...ay naku! nahi-highblood lang ako kse if ever that is true, then i know the type of girls ken likes. and it ain't me. -----> o di ba honest!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 06-08-2004, 07:43 PM
Moderator Manager

ah, ewan. bwisit yang rene mariano na yan! KAPAL!

ZAIZAI!!!!!!!!!!! how i wish i can fly to taiwan so i can and him...

CUTE!!! i the jacket!

jan: i agree with you na bagay kay ken na photographer...as in exclusive photographer ni lindsay.

excited na ko kay bad boy vic on MARS!!! woo-hoo!!!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 06-08-2004, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Marie, u looking for those pics ba? hehe.. cyempre! i needed to post as much as i can while it's lunch break and while im here at my tita's place coz i dnt have any internet na at home.

Isy, re Ken, haha!! sbi ko nga eh! dnt worry!! ZaiZai had the same hairstyle back then. loko ung mga stylists nla eh, lagi cla pnaglalaruan!!

btw, ung pansit, pucha! un ata ung mga mahahabang pasibol eh!! ung d2 kc ganyan ung pansit nla.

Old 06-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Moderator Manager

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

bat ba ang swerte ni ken when it comes to girls? parang ang gaganda ng mga girls nya sa City of Sky ah...

jan: why didn't you tell me na nagkatuluyan na sila mark & sarah sa sarah, the teen princess? i saw some really kilig trailers of the show!!! i like the one where sarah was leaning on mark's shoulders and mark has his arm around her at nakasandal head nila sa isa't-isa!!!!!!!

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 06-08-2004 at 11:11 PM
Old 06-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

aba sa pic na me pansit....parang hirap si ZZ kunin ah!

linds - buti naman eh di nagsuper thick make up si ling bing bing..she looks likeable kung di madaming make up....

at mukhang masaya ang mokong ken na yan ah.... kung sabagay eh matagal ding ..... sama ko tlaga!!!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 06-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

whoo! ZZ looks extra hot beating that guy up.

happy birthday zZ!

Linds, sorry, pero I didn't know either eh. I've missed the last 3 or 4 eps Pero I caught the replay last night and sila na nga, I guess. She was saying na syempre he was the pinakgwapo for her etc

I wonder how they celebrated ZZ's bday on the set of MaRs...I want pics man! of him and Barbie! (like how they celebrated on the set of Love Storm with ******)
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 06-09-2004, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Jan, here's the news of how they celebrate ZaiZai's bday on the set of Mars.

Lindsay, our wish was granted!!

Zaizai grew one year older, Mars crew gave him a "house" as a present.
Fans published a special issue for celebration, he was moved by it.

Thursday 2004/06/10 Da Cheng Bao of Taiwan reported by Li Youjun

Yesterday (June 9) was Zaizai's birthday. vicpower organized by his fans specifically sent a copy of "Mars Vic Zhou 2004 Special Issue" to super idol Zaizai as his birthday present. Zaizai was so happy about it and kept saying, "I'm deeply moved by my fans! They took pains to publish a special issue for my birthday."

Not only fans were very considerate, and endearing, even other cast members who were shooting with him at the Warner Village such as DaS, Xiu Jiekai, Lai yayan, asked the crew to stop filming for 30 minutes right after the midnight. They pushed out a birthday cake of house shape to celebrate for 22-year old Zaizai. The birthday boy was surprised and pleased.

In the wee hours of yesterday morning, Mars was shooting a scene where Zaizai and DaS argued. It passed midnight amidst of shooting a scene of Zaizai getting angry and throwing a cup. Suddenly the crew turned off all the lights and pushed out a big birthday cake. Zaizai, working on exploding his emotions, was surprised and said, "We're in such a time crunch. People still find time celebrating for me. I'm truly surprised! It's so touching. I'm very happy!"

Besides the house case, Zaizai also received a surfing board as a gift, wishing him to finish Mars as soon as possible so he could go on vacation with it.

translated by laiou2002 (www.vicpower.net)

Old 06-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

aww, thanks for that Je! I knew I could count on you to find these news and stuff

awwwwww! ang sweet naman ng ginawa nila for ZZ
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 06-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

np Jan! cyempre, kelangan updated pa din ako even di ako online na ng sobrang tgal.

more ZaiZai since it's still his bday here.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

some updated on Ken...

because China's so strict about Taiwanese actors in their country, the producers of CINTS had to comply with the gov't. Ken had to remove his nose ring as well as the one on his nipple even if it's not seen. he also had to wear shirts that has sleeves in order to avoid exposure of his arm tatoos. the one on his left arm is Tai Ji (is it the same as Yin Yang coz it looks like Yin Yang) and the one on the other arm is a memory of an old love. aba! senti!! btw, the tatoo he had on his back, near his tailbone, is his birthsign, Capricorn.

il just post this other article. bka masapak ako ni Isy and Lindsay. hehe...

Ken Chu And Li Bing Bing Chatted Non-Stop

Lian He Bao
09 June 2004

Ken Chu and Li Bing Bing met for the 1st time on the filming of the City of Sky drama. Both praised each other being handsome/ pretty. Recollecting, their 1st kissing scene was cancelled because they were both not well aquainted with each other but as the days wore on, to the surprise of many, they fast became great friends. During the press conference, they kept chatting and whispering in each other's ears.

Almost all the members of F4 had rumours with other female artistes, from Jerry and Lin Zhi Lin to Zai Zai and Xu Wei Lun. Ken remain 'rumourless' until recently. It was obvious from this trip to Beijing that both Ken and Bing Bing are fond of each other. From the press conference to the back stage, they chatted for 2 hours, neglecting his on-screen beau, Michelle Saram. Onlookers felt difficult not to notice and think that something is sprucing up.

To this, Li Bing Bing laughed and said: "We only met on the set but we had to play as long time lovers who are getting married soon. Both of us don't know each other well at all then and we were worried that there will be no 'fire' during the kissing scene so we suggested to the director to cancel that part. We haven't 'kissed' up till now."

Ken on the other hand kept praising Bing Bing's beauty. When asked if they are ready for the kissing part now, both unanimously anwered: "No problem!"

thanks to Suz@nne of OnlyF4

aba Isy!! me kissing scene si Ken?!?! OMFK!!! teka, anong fire?! aba!! mkhang dealy ung kissing scene ni Ken with her ah!! we all know that amongst F4, Ken's the only one who'd only do smack kiss with his partner. aba!! aba! aba!
Old 06-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei
Linds, sorry, pero I didn't know either eh. I've missed the last 3 or 4 eps Pero I caught the replay last night and sila na nga, I guess. She was saying na syempre he was the pinakgwapo for her etc
kilig talaga! they were eating ice cream and stuff...you know corny stuff pero kinikilig ako.

je: yay, our wish came true!!! i'm so happy vic was with barbie on the eve of his bday!!!

oh and of course in that collage, i like the sleeping YF.

Old 06-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y

je: yay, our wish came true!!! i'm so happy vic was with barbie on the eve of his bday!!!

oh and of course in that collage, i like the sleeping YF.
i know!! i was like, giggling when i saw the pic and my tita was like, what are you smirking about?! haha!!

and of course, i love Vic sobra pag n22log! ay!! deadly!! srap tabihan!!

re Ken's girls, yep! pretty mga nagiging partners nya.

ZZ has been filming “Mars” for a long time and wants a break
Drama group gives him a surfboard for his birthday
Posted: June 10, 2004

“Mars” has entered a rushing stage. During the morning of the 9th they filmed a scene where ZZ and Da S fight and cups are thrown. The drama group suddenly shut off all the lights and brought out a birthday cake. This startled ZZ, “Everyone still took the time to celebrate my birthday with all the rushing, I’m very astounded! And also very happy!”

Because the drama crew knows that ZZ has been filming “Mars” for quite some time and he actually really wants a good rest, and ZZ has been very interested in surfing lately, therefore everyone bought him a surfboard hoping that he can use it when he’s on vacation.

Ba Da’s “Mars” is a very gloomy drama. In the drama Da S and ZZ are often hurt and feel retrained. And the scene yesterday wasn’t an exception. ZZ and Da S had a fight. Da S first had this aggrieved expression and then cries. The slow-paced director Cai Yue Xue directs this drama so it took 2 to 3 hours to complete. Then suddenly the lights were turned off and the drama crew brought out a cake while singing “Happy Birthday.” Maybe its because the drama group and the actors’ were very good at keeping this surprise a secret or perhaps it was because ZZ was still in an angry mood when he was throwing the cup a moment ago, but he seemed to be very startled. He didn’t smile after everything sunk in.

ZZ liked the presents from everyone. Da S also says that she’ll be preparing another gift for him. ZZ made a wish while blowing the candles. He first wished that everyone had good health and also hopes that everyone can see his transformation in “Mars.”

Source: ETToday

Translated by Amy of http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits if you are to post this elsehwere.

haha!! i guess twas a very good surprise!! tma, coz ZaiZai's in a really angry mood coz of the scene, it took him sometime before the surprise sunk in him. hehe... aliw!! aba! at gus2 mag-surf ng mokong!! shet! una si OB eh mkhang surfing, tas ngaun cya din! aba! masaya!! ni hindi nga ako marunong maglangoy eh!!

Last edited by je12_04; 06-09-2004 at 08:17 PM
Old 06-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

the "Mars Vic Zhou 2004 Special Issue" that was printed by the fans especially for his bday. the crew gave him a surfboard.

Lindsay, another pic with Barbie!!

re shop, i think that's the shop sa MR - MZ ep. lol
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top