Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

ang daming and smilies ang nakikita ko ah!

ay nako noh, tinawagan nga ako ni linds about dyan si sandy and si PG, aba high blood din ang abot ko! parang hello, PG kung ayw m,o masira career mo lumayo ka kay sandara, as in! kay hero lang cya! HERO AND SANDY FOREVER!

and shet ang kilig talaga ng ASAP fanatic kanina, yung mga pouting stuff and the luhod si hero, ang cute nila i believe na bagay talaga sila at sana naman wag nila bigyan ng sakit ng ulo mga fans nila

what? anne curtis is a kapamilya now? since when? ay nako, padagdag sa list of who not to watch on tv! i don't like her talaga, and she better not be the epal sa hero-sandara love team ha!

i miss f4 na talaga! sa sobrang withdrawal ko, i listened to vic's cd kahapon. uy, nagkconcert pala si vic and jerry? jerry looks good ha and ZZ also, except he looks very bright yellow nga pala, may nabasa ako sa newspaper, pwede daw manalo ng chance to watch f4 in bangkok! at syempre naexcite ako until i saw the catch, kailangan mo muna bumili ng yamaha scooter

jan, je, linds, isy, marian, gill

av
Old 06-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

hi girls! i'm dropping by for a quick post, kse mag sisimba na kme. an excuse to "wear" my new perfume/s... as if pagsasabay di ba?

tuwa ako na di pang high blood din ang fanatic! alam niyo ba i can't make plans sunday na kse sa lintsak na show na yan? and i was like i had to read the news from linds/fla about it kse di ako mapapakali. i was like telling my cousin L that sandy was with another guy nga and she's like" dude, why are you so affected if she likes him that much?" syempre no H/S pa din!

grabe ako din miss ko na f4... my aunt was telling me sth about f4 na sabi ni tita mimi - i didnt quite catch it kse ngarag ako the morning i drove my mom to the airport, but it was something like f4 will go their seperate ways na ata or sth like that. nakakaiyak naman kung ganon! i will ask my aunt kung ano ba tlaga kse i forgot about it, i just remembered last night....

roxanne is not my girl. she's pretty, pero di ko sya feel...in fact i only like sandy kse she gets paired with hero. melissa is too young pa. well bahala na si batman sa kanila...

anne curtis? i liked her when i was still in Manila, kse cute sya nun. but that was like 4 yrs ago and i dunno how she evolved na. pero hero/sandy pa din syempre! but intriga wise, didn't luis court anne before?

hey gill! musta mus?

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ

Last edited by ***isy***; 06-27-2004 at 07:41 PM
Old 06-27-2004, 10:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

me f4 exhibit nga daw sa megamall.....

marie - did you go??? how was it?

ok bye for real kse maligo na ako!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

antok pa ata si ZZ eh...

eta: the f4 thing @ megamall - its not an exhibit, well its like a trade show and me booth daw yung f4 people selling merchandise ata.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

uy! pro Hero/Sandara posts na nman ah! nways, Lindsay, u saw Patrick G.? i saw him na when he was a kid and mga 2 years ago ata. he's cuter nung kid cya, even panget pa ilong nya nun. dnt like him now. ohwell... i saw knina ung ASAP F coz my tita's watching. and i heard Sandara said, "Hero, kanina si Roxanne ngaun si, i 4got the name nung ka-duet nya na girl, hndi mo na ba ko mahal?" with a very expressionless face and obviously reading from an idiot board!!

Isy, ano nga ung bd8 na nlgay ko ke Edison b4? ung isa eh Oct. 7, 1980 ung bday nya and born in Vancouver. alam ko tlga sa Canada cya pnanganak kya ngtka ako dun sa nkta ko na Hongkong.

re ZaiZai pix, pare, bagong gising cya! and si Vanness, nagddsal.
Old 06-27-2004, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

je sabi sa iyo mag aaway tyo pag si hero/sandy eh! si sandy tlagang flat magsalita, thats just how she is. i havent seen Fanatic..maybe later. if i have the time kse i have work stuff to finish up din...

confused na din ako ke edison. i read once he was born in canada, then i read somewhere na he was born in HK but grew up in canada , tapos bumalik sya sa HK. whatever! di ko naman siya pupuntahan sa HK, kung si ken pa yan...

re: patrick. nakakasawa lang mukha nya. period. sorry jan.

and eto na girls, we might subscribe to STARSTUDIO MAG! ganon na ka-svere! my brothers were laughing like there was no tomrorow when my mom said i was into H/S... sige tawa tawa sila wala na silang pasalubong.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
je sabi sa iyo mag aaway tyo pag si hero/sandy eh! si sandy tlagang flat magsalita, thats just how she is. i havent seen Fanatic..maybe later. if i have the time kse i have work stuff to finish up din...

confused na din ako ke edison. i read once he was born in canada, then i read somewhere na he was born in HK but grew up in canada , tapos bumalik sya sa HK. whatever! di ko naman siya pupuntahan sa HK, kung si ken pa yan...

re: patrick. nakakasawa lang mukha nya. period. sorry jan.

and eto na girls, we might subscribe to STARSTUDIO MAG! ganon na ka-svere! my brothers were laughing like there was no tomrorow when my mom said i was into H/S... sige tawa tawa sila wala na silang pasalubong.
yeah! that's why im not sure if Sandara would make it. if she's Kris Aquino pa cguro. i mean, that's just how Kris was b4. it took him a decade and a half ata bgo nagka-expresyon ung mukha sa pag-arte. parang si One Mig, iisa ang expresyon ng mukha. ohwell, she better think it over again b4 going out with Patrick. oh, didn't i heard that the so-called gf of Patrick said that she has a crush on Hero?!

re Edison, onga eh! kklito! yaan mo, il ask him na lang pra mas maliwag.

Iz, pare! wla!! sira ka na tlga sken!! sobra!!

btw, Jerry does look like Zai here.

Old 06-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

so cute!!

look at that super cute expression!

Thanks to maruoko of http://www.vicpower.net

damn! darn! so cute!!
Old 06-27-2004, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

That's Jerry? Akala ko si ZZ nga!

OMB, in fairness, sa opening number with Christian and Jodi, they looked kinda hot together ha.

yuck, di bagay si Hero/Roxanne! Iba ang tingin nya kay Roxanne from the way he looks at Sandy
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 06-27-2004, 10:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

di ko naabutan OPENING ! sayang! i missed out tloy.

je - sabi ko sa iyo me mga bagay na mapagaawayan natin. thats f4 and hero/sandy.

re: SANDY - i really think she's there kse the chinita craze is in, and most especially, because people want to see her and hero together. if she Fs up and goes for patrick, she'll have to say BYE BYE Showbiz. kse i think, khit man di sya gusto ng kanta at sayaw, he has the charisma - well lets wait and see...

ok later na muna!!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-27-2004, 10:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei
yuck, di bagay si Hero/Roxanne! Iba ang tingin nya kay Roxanne from the way he looks at Sandy
true. magwawala ako pag hinalikan nya talaga roxanne!!!

wala pa akong caps for fanatic but i requested already. don't worry, i'll post them here. hero-sandy nga lang. pasensya na kayo pag si jorox gusto nyo!

je: wag mong awayin sandy pag nagpapa-cute kay hero! like what isy said, ganon si sandy. pasaway sya. she's got to learn a lot pa. di pa sya showbiz eh. hero's marunong na. si roxanne nga yung halatang pilit eh. but then again, i may be biased kase i do hero & sandy kahit pasaway.

isy: mukhang fave smilie mo na to ah: ano, did you watch fanatic? i nearly died nung lumuhod si hero kay sandy!!!

fla: di na ko high blood. pag nakikita ko lang si PG, dun ako high blood. if he doesn't stay away, bye-bye showbiz for both sandy!

i want to start the new thread...gusto ko scq related but i know some peeps will object. but i'll just close this anyway. pasensya na at f4 withdrawal ako talaga ngayon. i miss the boys.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top