Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

je - andami ko na namang alam ke KM. as in. she was KIM in Miss Saigon pala for a short time.... in london ha...

tapos si ate gigi eh me twin brother.

marie - grabe marathon again later!

I swear KM looks like Susan Africa...

am looking for a pic... Susan Africa won Bb. Pilipinas 1st runner up in 1980... wala lang... just wanted to share...

zhen de ma? Gigi has a twin bro? kewlness!

ano naman ang ima-marathon mo Isy?!
Old 05-15-2004, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

marian: ang ganda ng av mo ah! naks, av maker ka na rin and kanina lang ako nakanuod ng epi ng Trip Kita, naisip ko kakahiya talaga that he joined that, but his hair is starting to annoy me na kasi lagi may nahuhulog e

isy: naku, sige, bawal na lab tim! ate gigi? aba, bago to ah! sige, 'sister;y' affection na alng :tongue:

je: wow, have fun in Viva Las Vegas! and I the av too!

linds, jan :

and aba, dami ko nnmn natutunan na mga trivia sa inyo, about KM, gigi's tein, Susan Africa and Faye Wong

av
Old 05-15-2004, 10:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo

marian: ang ganda ng av mo ah! naks, av maker ka na rin and kanina lang ako nakanuod ng epi ng Trip Kita, naisip ko kakahiya talaga that he joined that, but his hair is starting to annoy me na kasi lagi may nahuhulog e

isy: naku, sige, bawal na lab tim! ate gigi? aba, bago to ah! sige, 'sister;y' affection na alng :tongue:

and aba, dami ko nnmn natutunan na mga trivia sa inyo, about KM, gigi's tein, Susan Africa and Faye Wong
uy, Fla! xie xie. akala ko nga matatanggal na sya kasi lagi syang 50/50! yeah, his hair is kinda annoying na... parang gusto kong bigyan ng suklay at clip! katawa ka naman! bwal na labtim! naisip ko tuloy yung song na "bawal na gamot" basta ung av mo.. pwamis!

Isy, na-curious ako ke Faye Wong ah... *ubo* *ubo* *hint**hint*

Last edited by -=Mars=-; 05-15-2004 at 10:13 AM
Old 05-15-2004, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

marian! ang bait mo naman, suklay at clip ka pa e, ako gunting na talaga! kasi naman noh di mo na nga makita yung mukha ng girl kasi nattakpan ng hair nya e!

okay lang nh about yung av

speaking of Susan Africa, nakita ko pa naman cya kanina sa Star Circle Quest

saan mo nakita yung cute na smilie na ginamit mo?

av
Old 05-15-2004, 10:27 AM
Total Fan

just needed to post this...

Zaizai knocked off Tang Zhiwei in a bare-knuckle fist fighting in Mars

2004/05/14 Chen Lingling, Da Chen Bao of Taiwan

Mars is an idol drama cooperated by Bada TV station and Chai Zhiping. Its plots are strange and unorthodox to the extreme. Not only had Zaizai jumped from a building, An Juncan's palm burned by a cigarette and yet still had to smile, DaS been sexually molested by her stepfather, yesterday it shot a main scene of Zaizai fighting with Tang Zhiwei at a balcony. Once director Cai Yuenxun gave his order, Zaizai and Tang Zhiwei immediately started fighting brutally. Both were so absorbed in their roles; other people almost had to pull them apart to stop their fighting.

Mars, adapted from Japanese Manga, shot a major scene at the balcony of a building in the city, where Zaizai had a brutal fight with Tang Zhiwei because Zaizai resented that Tang Zhiwei had sexually molested DaS. Zaizai, who has been rather absorbed in his role, was teeth-clenching and vein-popping as soon as he saw Tang Zhiwei. Tang Zhiwei, who started as a child star, was no less and immediately punched Zaizai with a left-hand cross counter. The two of them wrestled together on the spot, the more they fought, the more they were consumed by their roles. Finally, the staff almost had to step in to pull them apart to stop the fight. In the end, the story was that Zaizai knocked Tang Zhiwei off the building and Tang Zhiwei died instantly. The crew arranged a double to do the wire work and finished the difficult task.

This time, Zaizai has given all of himself to Mars. Not only must he follow Director Cai Yuenxun's orders to fight, drive fast motorcycles, be ruthless, he must also be promiscuous, frequent pubs at night, chase girls to become a walking sex organ. Therefore, Zaizai said with a smile. "This role really is rather difficult. It also emphasizes expressing emotional aspects, very special. So I have to spend more time on understanding it." Tang Zhiwei nodded in praise at what Zaizai and said, "Actors of idol drams must also enrich themselves and study hard."

thanks to laiou2002 of vicpower.net

credit jerryF4ever of http://leehom.conforums.com

pinatay nila stepdad ni Kira sa kwento? ngek!
Old 05-15-2004, 10:31 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
marian! ang bait mo naman, suklay at clip ka pa e, ako gunting na talaga! kasi naman noh di mo na nga makita yung mukha ng girl kasi nattakpan ng hair nya e!

okay lang nh about yung av

speaking of Susan Africa, nakita ko pa naman cya kanina sa Star Circle Quest

saan mo nakita yung cute na smilie na ginamit mo?
hahaha! grabe! gunting ba daw ang gamitin? hindi lang yung girl ang natatakpan pati mukha nya pati buong screen! (uy exagg..)
naku Fla, century tuna lang ang ipapakain sayo nun! nagtataka lang ako kasi mura lang naman ang mga bilihin sa Baguio compared here. marami ka nang mabibili sa 100 sa palengke dun.

oo, nakita ko rin si Susan Africa sa SCQ kanina. sabi ko nga sa Kuya ko hawig ni KM... sabi nya cno yun? I told him the cop from So Close and he agreed!

the smilie? it's new sa FF. cutie nga eh.

Last edited by -=Mars=-; 05-15-2004 at 10:41 AM
Old 05-15-2004, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

wow wow naman, very intense daw! nako, i can't wait lalo to see MARS na! mukhang talagang they're giving it they're all and mukhang talagang ang ganda ah! plus very ma-action ZZ is

o nga e, walang kwenta century tuna lang, panget pa daw yung lasa sabi ng mga girls! and true, di lang yung girl pati yung mukha nya, katawa pinagpyestahan cya sa market

kamukha ba nya? hmmm.. .ewan i have to seepics na magkatabi siguro

ne cya? how cute! pro saan? di ko mahanap ang aking mga smilies!

av
Old 05-15-2004, 10:52 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
wow wow naman, very intense daw! nako, i can't wait lalo to see MARS na! mukhang talagang they're giving it they're all and mukhang talagang ang ganda ah! plus very ma-action ZZ is

o nga e, walang kwenta century tuna lang, panget pa daw yung lasa sabi ng mga girls! and true, di lang yung girl pati yung mukha nya, katawa pinagpyestahan cya sa market

kamukha ba nya? hmmm.. .ewan i have to seepics na magkatabi siguro

ne cya? how cute! pro saan? di ko mahanap ang aking mga smilies!
yeah! can't wait to see MARS!!!

oo nga katawa pinagkaguluhan sa palengke! me kumanta pa nga ng Can't lose you eh...

di ba sa baba yung

Forum Rules:
You may post new threads ----HTML code is OFF
You may post replies ----------vB code is ON
You may not post attachments ------Smilies are ON
You may edit your posts [IMG] code is ON

just click Smilies and you'll see the list.. ito pa yung isang cutie!
Old 05-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

naasar kaya ako dun noh, sabi ko aba F4 na talaga ang knakanta! bawal yan!

ah thanks, nahanap ko na grabe ang bano ko !

kaasar ng comp ko, ang BaGAl!!!!!!

av
Old 05-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Linds, did you watch Morning Girls kahapon (Friday)? Kse the SCQ people were there, and some person asked Hero who he would rather have as a loveteam, Sandara or Michelle, and without hesitation, Hero said, "Si Sandara" and gave like this smirk like "Why are you even asking me this question?" look
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 05-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Marie, what are you using for ur av? Animation shop is pretty easy to use.

re ZaiZai article, the guy who's playing Barbie's stepdad is the guy who played Ken's dad in MB. hehe... shet! i hope they have some clip of this scene. i wanna see!! i wanna see!!

re dat guy... nku lang ha!! he's imitating how MZ walks and how Vanness flips his hair. well, i kinda saw him mga wala pang 1min. hehe.. cyempre, in-observe ko cya coz of Fla.

Chrissie, researching KM.. so she and Ken have some topic to chat about. cge, w8 ko na lang ung Faye Wong cd. gasgas na si Gigi eh. re sunglasses, pare! i swear! im gonna buy that D&G or Dior sunglasses i saw knina sa outlet. sna andun pa pagbalik ko in 3 wks.

re Ken, hehe. nawiwili ang mokong! i hope he'll left more buttons unbuttoned like Vanness and Jerry. he can even wear that polo Jerry wore at the Pepsi Charity Concert.. bukas sa harap at likod.. di na ko aasa ke ZaiZai. hehe... pro shet!! Kira needs to paint him w/o his upper shirt on and i can't w8 for them to film that, IF they're gonna include that scene.

ohwell... didn't won any from Vegas.. coz i didn't played! hehe.. well i did, pro $10 lang. nku noh! syang! 2 shirts na din un sa Old Navy!! hehe...
Old 05-15-2004, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

supplementing the article Marie posted.

Old 05-15-2004, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

uy! looks like ZaiZai did practice hitting someone!! hehe... no more Lei-hitting style.

ay! cute ni ZaiZai and Barbie. sana lumapit-lapit pa si Barbie.

ok!! Lakers is back on the run!! w8 for either Kings or Timberwolves.

Last edited by je12_04; 05-15-2004 at 10:36 PM
Old 05-15-2004, 11:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei
xsy, diluted pop? Ganun? But I did like her rendition of the Cranberries' Dreams, so I like her already
she rocks! once i have time i will burn you copies of her cd - FAYE WONG is cool!

marie - yan sagot sa *ubo* hint hint mo kanina!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ

Last edited by ***isy***; 05-15-2004 at 11:47 PM
Old 05-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-
I swear KM looks like Susan Africa...

am looking for a pic... Susan Africa won Bb. Pilipinas 1st runner up in 1980... wala lang... just wanted to share...

zhen de ma? Gigi has a twin bro? kewlness!

ano naman ang ima-marathon mo Isy?!
re: km ----> i think she looks like my aunt nini. kaya i won't let ken meet kara kse patay, baka iwanan ako nun! as if!

i dont remember susan africa tlaga.

marathon ng mga f4 vcds!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top