Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y
siguro akala nya out sya. yeah, daming fans ni hero & sandara. including me na. pero feeling ko next na matatanggal si melissa. then sandara.

yeah, kimi's young. i know he looks old. okay lang, di ako magagalit.
me maa-out pa pala? akala ko hanggang 5 lang talga..
Old 05-23-2004, 11:15 AM
Total Fan

everyone!

Isy - what's wrong?

Je - yeah, i saw that one too.. lekat! intsik! pano kaya maka-chat dun? re pic, yeah i think that's from I h8 myself vid! love that song & vid!

Lindsay - yeah i saw a little of Hero's interview.. but i didn't watch ASAP fanatic...
Old 05-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Total Fan

thanks to Rainbow of F4fans...

Old 05-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

linds , marie - youk now, one of those sucky days! but am ok na. even if i have a headache!

i didnt get to see the whole asap fanatic although i saw hero!
masakit na kse tenga ko sa asap kaya di ko napanuod...

pero aaminin kong nanunod ako ng PERSONA with kristine hermosa!!! hehehee......

ingats!

eta: i just saw SCQ - fab five... dun nga inamin ni hero na cush nya si sandara... aliw ha...

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ

Last edited by ***isy***; 05-23-2004 at 05:01 PM
Old 05-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

exerpt on the ken interview..... i think this was when he cooked....

TZ: whenever you guys have fan meeting or handshake sessions, you guys are often so touched that you are speechless…

K: it’s actually pride humility. Coz we often think that we are actually not that great… (aww..you guys are AWESOME)

TZ: there are some anti-F4’s who say ‘F4’s music not good’ or ‘F4 singing live sucks’, how do you feel about that?

K: I think this is subjective. If you think it’s good then it’s good, if you think it’s bad then…

TZ: how about in the acting aspect?

K: I have to say that we’re still beginners in acting so of course we can’t achieve such high standards. But we’re all working very hard and that’s the main point.

Watch some clip…

TZ: Some people say they want to have a one-night-stand with you because they think you’ll be a gentle and passionate lover. In fact, ‘first time’ happened at ’16 year old’!!

K: 2 days before turning 16.

TZ: it’s your birthday present… who initiated it first?

K: I forgot. She was my first girlfriend

TZ: My God! How old was she?

K: 2 years older than me.

TZ: xiao tian is actually very mature and honest about it, he can talk about it openly. But that relationship is over?

K: Yes, no time!

TZ: Do you like anyone now?

K: *sigh * No time!!

TZ: No time… but you like girls right??? (gasp…what if…………… )

K: Yes yes… very much (phewwww…!)

TZ: Is there anyone in F4 who likes guys? ( )

K: *thinks and takes a sip of his drink *

TZ: Hey hurry up and answer!!!

K: *laughs * of course we all like girls

The letter part!! When TZ takes out the letter you can see Ken almost choking on his drink…hehehe…

TZ: it’s for your penpal from 5 years ago right? So cute… the handwriting isn’t that neat…

K: Yes I know it’s very messy, that’s the main point! (I think he was talking about her handwriting, but TZ was talking about his)

TZ: Oh so you think so too!

TZ reads part of the letter
“[My name is blah blah… but doesn’t matter, next time call me Xiao Tian, okay? How can I forget such a cute little girl (mei mei)?]” (WOW ximen!!!! And then Ken sticks out his tongue… cute!) “This part is the funniest!! [Next time can you please write neater??] Now whose handwriting is messy?? …. And I have to tell you, youngsters conversation topics are sooo cute.. [Lately I watched something something Doraemon!]”

Ken turns around and buries his face on his arm at the back of his chair… sooo adorable

TZ: At that time you liked watching Doraemon right?

K: (lifts his head) I still like it… (then continues to bury his face)

TZ: Did you recommend it to Zaizai? (hehehehehehehe)

TZ says that the girl wants to contact him again, realizing that he has turned into a dragon… very handsome.
Ken says that it’s because living in Singapore he had nothing to do, that’s why he had pen-pals and that the girl lived in Singapore too. He wrote the letter after he came back to Taiwan but lost contact when he moved houses.

Then there was a backpack giveaway with Kens signature..blah blah….

credit goes to nicolef4 of faithful 4ever

ABA ABA he forgot daw who initiated first? ULOL!

pero linds - sana ka-penpal natin sya!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 05-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

haha, babyface talaga si ZZ

Linds, db, matagal na syang nagdadrop ng hints na crush nya nga si Sandy? I know Hero's 19...how old is Sandy na ba? Baka naman super bata ni nene. Basta, cute sila Tapos re: Sarah - yeah, angas kse character ni Juddah dun eh kaya yun. Pero break na sila ni Alice so Idk if he'll stick around for any more eps of Sarah

wtf is ASAP fanatic? Is that the one with Jodi and Heart? Ba't pa kse kasama yang pesteng Heart na yan? And she does not look like Catherine Zeta-Jones. Her makeup artist is so blind

anyway, twas at Tapioca Express with my sis and whilst waiting for our drinks, twas perusing through the mags and I was looking at the Men's Uno and there was a small pic of Jerry when he went to the Ferragamo thing with Zhang Ziyi tapos my sister was looking through Mega and there was another small pic of him from the Philippine Bench thingy Kakaaliw!

Xsy, good to know you're ok na
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 05-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Lindsay, my tita was watching ASAP knina so i get to see Heart. nways, i was not really paying attention but heck, anong Catherine Zeta-Jones?! pucha!! cnabi un nung make-up artists nya?! DUGH?! ok lang cya?!

and my titas were watching the star circle thing pro nlipat na nla pagdating na ke Hero. haha... cute daw cya sbi ni Chrissie. yihee!! Chrissie... Hero!! i have nothing against him nman eh. as long as he won't and the ABS would not insist on him having the Vic thing, ok lang ako.

Jan, hehe.. naaliw tlga ako everytime i see mags sa boba places kna Isy na me F4. hehe.. pro shet! kwawa ung mga mags na un, pag-alis ko eh ksama ko na ung F4!!!
Old 05-23-2004, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Transcript of Angie Chai's online chat - only the parts related to F4

Qn: Firstly, tell us what is the purpose of yr trip to Beijing?
Angie: This time I came to Beijing especially for the new serial ˇ§City of the Skyˇ¨. We had a lot of preparation to do and we formally started the filming on the 22nd.

Qn: Introduce City of Sky to us
This is a project by Comic and CCTV. The plot of this serial has already been made public by the media. Based on their story, we had some discussions and added some ideas to it. In the mean time, weˇ¦re planning to film in Beijing, Tokyo and Xishuangbanna.

Qn: What is the plot of City of Sky? and will u be using new actors?
City of the Sky is mainly about a photographer. Ken will act as the photographer. Via this role, heˇ¦ll find his true love and his own attitude towards work. Sometimes, apart from work, young people have a lot of dreams. However when they really start working in the society, they tend to forget them. Through this soap opera, weˇ¦ll convey the message that no matter what, love, work or even your dreams, you have to go back to the starting point once again.

Qn: Do u think City of Sky will do better than Meteor Garden?
Itˇ¦s very hard for this serial to do better than Meteor Garden, because at that time, there werenˇ¦t many soap operas and idols.

CCTV is planning to air City of the Sky right before Christmas.

Qn: Firstly, i would like to thank u for bringing F4 to us, especially Jerry. But Jerry does not have many works lately, and we miss him very much. Can u tell us wat's he busy with rite now, when will his album be released and how's his health condition?
Jerry has a mind of his own, we let him choose what he wants to do. Actually, there were many drama serials offters, but he doesn't plan to film drama serial at the moment, he prefers movies. Now, he's preparing for his solo album. I predict it should be released b4 end of June.

Qn:What are individual F4 busy with at the moment?
Vic is doing Mars and heˇ¦ll be going to Hong Kong to do a movie soon. As I said, Jerry is working on his solo album. Ken will be busy doing City of the Sky and Vanness is working on his album too.

Qn: How do u determine if a person has star qualities?
When I look for a star, I start off looking at ones eyes, because one who has spirit usually has a touch of mysteriousness in his eyes. Take for instance, Jerry has this mysteriousness feel in his gaze, Vic has his unique way of thinking, doubtful yet smart. Vanness is the type you can always get along with; he has this special kind of fortitude. Each of them have their very own flavor.

Qn: Do u think F4's success is inevitable or a coincidence?
Their destiny is inevitable, yet the opportunity was by coincidence.
They have become popular ever since Meteor Garden, however popularity is like a meteor too, it can fade out so very quickly. F4ˇ¦s road ahead of them, their destiny is in their own hands. By this, I mean whether they have the ability and talent to keep running along. No matter what kind of hurdles or struggles lie ahead, they must persist and see if they can jump over them. Itˇ¦s all up to them.

Qn: Yr contract with Jerry will be ending soon, how confident are u tat Jerry will renew his contract?
I've not thought of this qn, we respect the artises. If we dun trust each other, then we should give our blessings if he finds a better working partners. If we had a happy co-operation, i believe there's a chance for the renewal of contract.

Qn: Wat has Ken been doing the past few days? Will there be a press con?
The press conference will be held in June. (City of the Sky) Ken has been trying out looks for the serial and getting along with the director, mainly preparation work for the filming.

Qn: I read a report that due to production problems, u took F4 to select some cheap clothes, & encouraged them. Comparing then & now, do u think of the old times?
Of coz, i rem very clearly. For example Vanness, at that time, he juz came back from US searching for opportunities. When i saw him, i asked him if he was willing to sign contact with me. He said: "okay. will i have any allowances? At the time, i didn't have any budget, but i thought how can a youngster working overseas not have any allowances. So i gave him ard RMB10000 per mth. He was very happy, being able to rent a house & found a job. At that time coz we didn't have production fees, i took them to a shop tat sells cheap clothes and selected some fashionable clothes, but the quality was not good. I told them to act well, perhaps 1 day they would have a world concert. At that time, Ken said to me, maybe youˇ¦re thinking too far. I replied that it's hard to say... Actually before Meteor Garden, I started introducing them to music companies, but there were not replies, not until they became popular.

Qn: How did u choose the 4 of them at that time?
I chose them according to their looks. They have to look quite alike to the characters in the comic and somehow,
their personalities must be similar too.

Qn: How What kind of gals do u think each F4 member likes?
Actually, I donˇ¦t ask about their love life, so Iˇ¦m not very sure what types of girls suit them best. They have unique personalities. I guess they like girls which are modest and understanding.

Qn: Who do u think will have better career prospects in their solo career?
No matter if they continue their contracts with me or not, theyˇ¦re like my kids. Sometimes, kids have their own thoughts. I have to teach them the attitude to learn. Who has the spirit or not? Who can persist in hard times? It depends.

Qn: What are the chances of F4 reuniting? Are there any recent plans?
The four probably wonˇ¦t have any chance to get together to do a serial this year or next year. It depends on whether thereˇ¦s a good script and resources. Itˇ¦s extremely hard to write a script with four characters. Leading roles and supporting roles, itˇ¦s so hard to evenly share the scenes.

Qn: After F4 rocketed into stardom, it seems that youˇ¦re not trying that hard to find jobs for them. They donˇ¦t have much movies or albums, however they do a lot of commercials, why is this so?
This is their own preference. They choose what they want to do. We very much look forward to their new album (F4ˇ¦s album), but they have different opinions.

Why did you assign Rainie to act as Kenˇ¦s little sister in City of the Sky?
Thatˇ¦s because itˇ¦s more appropriate. Ken is an educated and simple young photographer. His sister would be outgoing and a bit bossy. Cute and romantic, I think Rainie is very suitable.

Now, btw F4 & their management company, they make their own decisions, but strangely, is it because their contracts didn't have many restrictions from the beginning?
They are Asiaˇ¦s most celebrated superstars. Sometimes we think that a job is suitable for them, but they might not want to take it. Like we all wish to see them do another album, but one of them dislikes this suggestion, we canˇ¦t force them to stick together.

Newspapers n mags often report tat u "refrigerate" yr own artises, wat are yr comments?
Who did I ever ˇ§refrigerateˇ¨? (a slang meaning to immobilize, like not giving jobs to some of them) Itˇ¦s their own will to not show up so frequently.

Why did the lead actor of Mars change from Jerry to Zai?
It had always been Zai. Actually, the role is very difficult and challanging. Zai has to act 4 different roles; a pair of twins, when they were young and when they have grown up. So, we always wished Zai to act in it, coz he's a Aries, easier to handle different split personalities, we believe he will do a very good job.

After Mars, wat will Zai be doing?
In June, he'll film movie in Hong Kong. According to wat i know, it's a movie by Du Qi Feng.

Besides Beijing & YunNan, where else in China will u be filming City of Sky?
That's all, traffic will be a problem for such huge places.

Can you tell us about Kenˇ¦s personality?
Kenˇ¦s actually very enthusiastic and warm. Itˇ¦s hard to be a very close and trustworthy friend of his, but once you become his reliable good friend, heˇ¦ll do anything for you. Weˇ¦re shooting City of the Sky, he didnˇ¦t say this to me, but he told some of the crew that heˇ¦s very happy to be a member of F4. His words really moved me. He said, Cai Jie (Angie) gave us all we have today. I will die if she wishes me to. I said that his words are too strong. Heˇ¦s one who cares very much for friendship. Sometimes he has some very different thoughts. Money, wealth and popularity arenˇ¦t very important to him. Sometimes heˇ¦d say, I want to go abroad and hang around for three months.

did Ken ever tell you about someone he adores?
Yes. But itˇ¦s still ˇ§adoreˇ¨ after he ˇ§adoresˇ¨, no action. He just admires but hardly ever takes any action. However, heˇ¦s very warm and has a lot of female friends. At times, the media makes things up about him having relationships and so on. It makes him feel like heˇ¦s treated with injustice. Celebrity can have female friends too. They shouldnˇ¦t focus too much on relationship because this gives pressure to those around him.

After the fire incident, Zai resumed filming soon after, how's Zai feeling now? How's the condition of his house?
Certainly, he's not in good mood, who will feel good after his house was on fire? They have renovated the house quickly. That house does not belongs to Zai, but his brother's. At times, Zai will visit often to meet up with his brother. Our company has settled some matter for him.

Qn: I feel that after F4 has become popular, they have been treated as a money tree, they were not well developed as a grp. How do u feel abt it?

After MG1, I had a talk with them and told them they must be united, even though some might be more popular than the others. They must be united to have power. I think I know how to make money more than they do, so I donˇ¦t have to use them as money trees. As I said, now, whatever F4 wants to do, we give them choices and suggestions, but their options are all up to them. If I want to use them as money trees, then they wonˇ¦t show up so seldom, right?

Wat kind of movie will Zai be acting in Du Ke Feng's movie? is he the male lead or supporting actor?

I don't know, coz we have signed a contract not to reveal anything abt the movie. I'm sorry, wait for the movie company to start filming for more news.

Qn: In wat area do u think individual F4 should concentrate on?
I think they should continue to focus on filming, movies and series. A good script and a good director will be great. Iˇ¦m more desperate than anyone to see them together to do another world tour concert.

[b]Qn:so are you planning for one?[b]
No, because they donˇ¦t have any new albums.

[b]Qn:We love to see Ken & Rainy as a couple, will they have chances to act as a couple in the future?[b]
It depends, if thereˇ¦s a good script.

[b]Qn:MG2 was a failure, how u reflected on it?[b]
Yes, i reflected at home for 3 months. I think it's bcoz the audience could not accept Dao Ming Si falling for another gal.
When i wrote the script, i forgot the audience was unable to accept it, there are things that audiences need. Actually, i juz wanted to show tat, let's say a person like DMS lost everything he had, was not from a rich family, lost his love life. This kind of person, if he was able to start anew & lead a new life, could he have other new ways of thinking.

Translated by Jessie - www.kenforever.com
Edited by Michelle - http://onlyf4.proboards4.com

thanks to OnlyF4 board.

naaliw ako dun sa part about Ken.

Last edited by je12_04; 05-23-2004 at 11:25 PM
Old 05-23-2004, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Je, ganun?! Nenok! And yes, Hero doesn't push the Vic thing. And they haven't brought it up naman eh...I think only the first time he was on SCQ. That's why I like him, coz even though there's a chance to capitalize on the whole "Vic" factor, he just does his own thing and shows everyone na he's Hero, not Vic

Linds, just watched ASAP Fanatic - omb! ang lagkit ng tinginan nila Hero and Sandy! I swear, nakakakilig! I told my mom, "Joross and Roxanne can't even look at each other, but look at Hero and Sandara! Grabe!" And when the fans were screaming during that 1 min. thing, that guy kept saying I love you, Sandara and Hero was all hugging Sandara closer to him My mom was like, "Baka sila na nga" btw, when did he say na crush nya si Sandara?
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 05-24-2004, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei
Je, ganun?! Nenok! And yes, Hero doesn't push the Vic thing. And they haven't brought it up naman eh...I think only the first time he was on SCQ. That's why I like him, coz even though there's a chance to capitalize on the whole "Vic" factor, he just does his own thing and shows everyone na he's Hero, not Vic

good for him coz im really annoyed with copycats... nways, i think he said he has a crush on Sandara dun sa SCQ Fab 5 na show. hehe.. di ko na nkta ung part nya coz my titas switched the tv na sa tnt for the play-offs. si Isy, mka-Hero na!! but in fairness, mas ok nman cya ksa dun sa isang guy.

hay! super haba n2ng Golden Melody Awards!! umabot ng 6 discs!! sbi nga ni Isy, mas mhba pa cya sa Love Scar. hehe
Old 05-24-2004, 01:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04

hay! super haba n2ng Golden Melody Awards!! umabot ng 6 discs!! sbi nga ni Isy, mas mhba pa cya sa Love Scar. hehe

Je, you wanna start the new thread? I'd do it, but I'm trying to cram for finals
Old 05-24-2004, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

u stl der Jan?! nways, it's ok if ako start. uy! God bless sa finals!
Old 05-24-2004, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

still here. will go to sleep in a bit

anyway, yuck, I can't believe people are nakikilig over the Aga/Kristine pairing...they're not even bagay all over myself
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top