Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>Marie, no more rocker image for all of us coz of F4!! hehehe... ok lang yan. deyr DDG noh!! i mean, sobra!!

re album, dagdag sales ha... brnan na lng kta nung vcd ng mvs na ksama sa album nya. i have a copy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] haha!!

re kiss, yeah, any F4 would be great!!</STRONG>
errrr... what's DDG?! sori ha yung utak ko ngayon lusaw! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

am thinking of buying a cassette tape then i'll give it to Ate My... wala lang... ay, Is... nagpapabili pala si Ate My ng CD ni Zaizai... kahit wala na yung me pjs basta daw me photobook... lam mo naman pinaglilihian si Zaizai... tawag ko nga sa bebe nya Zaizai eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she'll pay you na lang o kaya shower gip mo na lang daw sa kanya! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

hmmm. Je, burn-an mo ako vcd?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] cge lang! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] dun pala sa spindle, kasama ba Ke shi wo dun at yung sa MK? do you have the song from Marmalade Boy? sa ASOS? ang dami ko na bang tanong?! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>linds - xiexie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

marie - sirang sira na tlaga image! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] wala na, no turning back na eh! but heck, you should go see Incubus! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] that would be trippy, seeing brandon boyd! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
dui! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] naku! si Brandon! wala naman akong kasama! paksyet! parang ang tanong ko sa sarili ko "Are you IN? wooohooooohoooo..." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Fla, Lindz, Je - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]
Old 03-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] nakakatuwa tong friend ko. sa sobrang tuwa saken binigyan ako ng (travel) brochure ng Taiwan. yung Mansion pala ng Dao Ming eh resort pala yun... at akalain nyo the 1st Pearl Tea was invented in Taiwan?! asteeeegggg!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
<STRONG>

errrr... what's DDG?! sori ha yung utak ko ngayon lusaw! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

hmmm. Je, burn-an mo ako vcd?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] cge lang! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] dun pala sa spindle, kasama ba Ke shi wo dun at yung sa MK? do you have the song from Marmalade Boy? sa ASOS? ang dami ko na bang tanong?! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
DDG... Drop Dead Gorgeous!! sus! ano ba yan?! nways, im sure andun ung Ke Shi Wo vid ni Ken. re MK vid, im not sure. im gonna have to ask Chrissie to check each cd content. dude! it's a bunch of videos that i don't even know kung ano-ano!! all i know eh di ko pa na-burn ung ASOS cd and VCD as well as Jerry's crying interview.
Old 03-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] nakakatuwa tong friend ko. sa sobrang tuwa saken binigyan ako ng (travel) brochure ng Taiwan. yung Mansion pala ng Dao Ming eh resort pala yun... at akalain nyo the 1st Pearl Tea was invented in Taiwan?! asteeeegggg!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
wow! so if ever we go to Taiwan, let's stay at that resort! haha!! and relive MG!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] we can have re-enactment. we can also relive PP. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>sbi ko nga eh!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yehey!! ur gonan go back 2 Ken na or Kimi?</STRONG>
back to kimi. magagalit ka na sakin eh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

isy: no prob! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] if i have a new one, post ko lang sa MC.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 03-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

DDG... Drop Dead Gorgeous!! sus! ano ba yan?! nways, im sure andun ung Ke Shi Wo vid ni Ken. re MK vid, im not sure. im gonna have to ask Chrissie to check each cd content. dude! it's a bunch of videos that i don't even know kung ano-ano!! all i know eh di ko pa na-burn ung ASOS cd and VCD as well as Jerry's crying interview.</STRONG>
ay! yun pala yun! sabi sayo eh! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] na ako! yehey! ke Shi wo vid... kahit yung kanta lang ni Jerry ayus na yun... naku isama mo yung ASOS at yung crying Jerry! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

wow! so if ever we go to Taiwan, let's stay at that resort! haha!! and relive MG!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] we can have re-enactment. we can also relive PP. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
mukhang mamahalin tsong! pero sige, relieve MG and PP. hahaha!! naalala ko tuloy yung tinuturuan mag-drive kuno si Tai Lang... wala lang! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 11:28 PM
Total Fan

Love Storm will air daw on March 22 on GMA 7 4pm. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

mukhang mamahalin tsong! pero sige, relieve MG and PP. hahaha!! naalala ko tuloy yung tinuturuan mag-drive kuno si Tai Lang... wala lang! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i know! ako din! naalala ko ung driving lessons! hahaha.. sobrang nkktwa!!
Old 03-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

back to kimi. magagalit ka na sakin eh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

isy: no prob! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] if i have a new one, post ko lang sa MC.</STRONG>
hehe... good that u know! hehe... uy! di nman !

nways, some updates...

Zaizai Hopes F4 Sparks Again in HK

When Zaizai was being interviewed on Shi YE Bu Shi Ye, he says that he loves singing and acting. He said that he would prefer to be with F4 when working, this way, he need not speak much on stage and working alone was very lonely.

Denys that F4 is separated

Zaizai's work schedule in 2004 was all being packed closely. Thus, there are still no plans that there would be any meet-the-fans session together with F4. However, he finds that being dependent on one another was no a way out, 4 of them still had to try their ways out in future. Asked whether F4 is separated. Zaizai immediately denied and says that he hopes that F4 would once again hold a concert together. As for places, the first place is Hong Kong. This is because when they held the world tour the last time, fans in HK gave the best reactions, and he would like to get that kind of mood again.

He ever openly said that he wanted to date, and get the feeling of being sweet(Tian Mi). When discussing about his dreamlover's ideal, he says, appearence is not important, as long as she's pleasant looking. The most important thing is that she's fillial and know cooking skills to take care of the greedy him. He would sing love songs to his girlfriend, especially songs of his idol, Andy Lau.

ok... pasado ako ke ZaiZai.. hehe!! as if!! i know how to cook and i can feed the greedy him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] gs2 nya, sbyan ko pa cya na kantahin songs ni Andy Lau. heck! i need to learn Mandarin! kntahan ko na lang cya ng mga alternative, bt i have to translate it pa and kelangan pa din Mandarin. nku! kelangan ko na tlaga maging expert magsalita nyan! hehe
Old 03-03-2004, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Vanness Wu “Proposing” Big Risk

Intensely chasing the distressed girl Hebe, noble prince Vanness shows his love. In “Qiu Hun Shi Wu Suo’s” (Office Proposal) first monophyletic, “Ma Que Bian Feng Huang” (Sparrow Transforms into a Phoenix), Hebe portrays a girl from an impoverished family. In order to marry Hebe, not only was Vanness mutinous to his family in the drama, he even eloped with her. In the end he also overcame acrophobia and stood on top of bridge and screams to Hebe, showing his love for her.

Vanness, who have played as a rich guy several times, will once again play a noble prince in “Office Proposal.” But that this time he’ll be learning “Meteor Garden’s” Bao Long and San Cai. The male is rich and the female is poor. However, to seek true love, Vanness will first break off all ties with his mother, acted by Xu Gui Ying. In order to win Hebe’s heart, the acrophobic Vanness let out tooth and nail and climbed up a bridge to shout to the world, “I swear I will definitely marry you.”

Because the winds were too strong the day of the shooting, Vanness didn’t climb up the bridge. The mischievous Hebe first said in a frightened state, “Be careful! The winds are so strong today, you must be careful or you’ll fall down!” Vanness at the side showed no signs of fear until the director ordered him to stand atop. Vanness, who was originally not afraid of heights, had signs of fear taking over him and blurted out, “Will we be filming long? I’m already feeling light headed!”

sorry! i missed out posting the previous news about this show. it's with S.H.E.'s Hebe.
Old 03-03-2004, 02:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

ok... pasado ako ke ZaiZai.. hehe!! as if!! i know how to cook and i can feed the greedy him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] gs2 nya, sbyan ko pa cya na kantahin songs ni Andy Lau. heck! i need to learn Mandarin! kntahan ko na lang cya ng mga alternative, bt i have to translate it pa and kelangan pa din Mandarin. nku! kelangan ko na tlaga maging expert magsalita nyan! hehe</STRONG>
hmmm.. I can cook but still learning some more dishes... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] pocha! parang na-imagine ko na kinakantahan mo sya ng alternative... kakaiba ka! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

hmmm.. I can cook but still learning some more dishes... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] pocha! parang na-imagine ko na kinakantahan mo sya ng alternative... kakaiba ka! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hehe.. yeah, he would look like a kid, looking for help coz he's lost in translation. hehehe... i know he's more in2 hip-hop, which is not really my kind of music, so bhala na, we'll meet in the middle. it's best to jst sing F4/his songs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Moderator Manager

i *need* to learn mandarin na talaga, i swear! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

too bad di ko maabutan tagalog version ng LS. 4pm? hello, nasa office pa ako ng mga ganong oras! buti na lang may copy na ko. kahit bwisit yung subs. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

grrr, vanness!!! how could he pick ******!!! and why does fla have to see that? [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] pati ako naiinis talaga eh! sorry fla, kaka-bwisit lang talaga.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top