Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 12:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>Xsy, sinabi mo pa! Gah, can you imagine someone acting all fake to be mahinhin just to be Kira like Vivian or that Wei Lun skank? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

it just comes naturally to Barbie...heller, super hinhin si SC dun sa MGII db? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

there's a Takeshi version of Lavender?

[ 02-13-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]</STRONG>
yeah i can't imagine it to be anyone else tlaga...i mean at least they chose people i like to be in it. not that they care about my opinion. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

jan - its a movie version - not related to the taiwanese series... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] this one though blew my mind coz i didn't expect it to be great - i mean i thought it was an OK movie kse people liked it....but i really liked it! we're watching it right now - i told my mom and aunt its really good! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 02-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Elite Fan

xsy, is it the same story as the series?

I posted this sa LOTR thread natin, but I thought I'd bring it over na rin dito [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

just got home from watching 50 First Dates with my cousin and it was hilarious and touching and sad....awww. Who knew Adam Sandler could be so charming? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Anyway, I had no idea that Sean Astin was in it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kaya pala he was in the commercial with Drew and the whole my precious thing. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But yeah, he played Drew's body builder brother who had a lisp...such a departure from Sam! He was hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and there was a preview for the new Jim Carrey/Kate Winslet movie (sorry forgot the title) and Elijah's in it...sporting the new buzz cut...the hotnessssssss! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Even my cousin noticed the hotness. She was all, "He's getting cute!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 02-14-2004, 01:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>

hey u!! loaded ba tong wk na 2? naku! next week lalo. ano na balita sa boss mo and sa kiddos? nag-settle na lang cla w/o going to court? eh di mas ok.

re LS, naku! i love BL talga!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] pro cyempre, YF oa din! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] except for the part dat he liked JL! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>

yeah they might settle out of court. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but i dunno the domino effect of these things are proportional you know, its just i'm tired na tlaga! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

buti na lang me f4 - pampaalis ng pagod! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>xsy, is it the same story as the series?

I posted this sa LOTR thread natin, but I thought I'd bring it over na rin dito [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

just got home from watching 50 First Dates with my cousin and it was hilarious and touching and sad....awww. Who knew Adam Sandler could be so charming? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Anyway, I had no idea that Sean Astin was in it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kaya pala he was in the commercial with Drew and the whole my precious thing. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But yeah, he played Drew's body builder brother who had a lisp...such a departure from Sam! He was hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and there was a preview for the new Jim Carrey/Kate Winslet movie (sorry forgot the title) and Elijah's in it...sporting the new buzz cut...the hotnessssssss! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Even my cousin noticed the hotness. She was all, "He's getting cute!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
***</STRONG>
jan - totally different! i thought it was like a spin off or whatever, but heck, i was surprised! i stayed up past my usual bedtime coz i was so into it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

re: 50 first dates - i want to see that too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i havent watched movies in weeks ... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] that, and i also want to see Cold Mountain. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] am so missing out! and looking forward to The Passion of Christ! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and that kate/jim movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind by the eccentric Charlie Kaufman, who did Being John Malkovich and Adaptation. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i wanna see that too!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited ***isy*** ]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

eto ba yung holding hands si gigi and ken, je ?

from Landy's music vid daw. di ko kilala si landy! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] pero sana ako na lang kasama sa polaroid! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

happy V-day Linds! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] pero ken & CAT eh..ken & CAT-herine = me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

well, cge Xsy, i'll take that into consideration when my friend and I go to the Chinese/Japanese/Korean DVD/VCD place...gonna go buy Il Mare, finally, and see what else I can get [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Maybe Star Runner din...

anyhoo, 50 First Dates was awesome! I mean, there was a real story behind it, not just your typical Adam Sandler gag fest [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And Rob Schneider...love him! Pinoy Pride! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

yeah, that's the title! It looks good...I'd love to see that. That Johnny Depp one too...Secret Window. Looks interesting.

OMB, Xsy, I've been trying to win Strokes concert tix...to no avail [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

re: Passion of Christ - me too, wanna see it. I mean, there's so much hoopla surrounding it and whatnot...I wanna see it for myself

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 02-14-2004, 01:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

jan - cge u go check ur store out. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

re: STROKES - omg! they played at House of Blues in Sunset Blvd last2 thurs, it was sold out, demmit! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but i miss listening to them, as my cousin said, am not much into them anymore after f4. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] pucha, F na ako sa lyrics ng kanta eh dati memorize ko tlaga! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and there's too many movies...its hard to keep up! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

gah blasted phone lines...always busy! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'd love to see them live...Julian! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

cge, Xsy, ako ay matutulog na...work pa bukas...8 hours of blech. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

g'nite! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
Old 02-14-2004, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Xsy, sinabi mo pa! Gah, can you imagine someone acting all fake to be mahinhin just to be Kira like Vivian or that Wei Lun skank? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

it just comes naturally to Barbie...heller, super hinhin si SC dun sa MGII db? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

there's a Takeshi version of Lavender?

[ 02-13-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]</STRONG>
cyempre, so s2pid of me not to refresh the thread and i was like knina pa and2.. hehehe.. nways, i totally agree widja Jan!! naku noh! sobrang fake pag si V yan! di ko maimagine! di ko na matetake yan! masusuka na ko! i would prbably write a letter to angie cai saying na wag si V!! hehe... i hate her!! to the max!!! lalo namn kung c WL noh! ang saket sa tenga ng boses nya!! sarap spakin!!

Chrissie, uy! nagpst na pla kau ni Jan d2. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 01:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

i dont like v***** crying. parang peke eh! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

jan - sleep well! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i msis jules too you know! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

je - thanks sa pampasaya! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

me TV show siguro yung girl sa Poor Prince kse di ba she also interviewed F4 before...

i forgot her name but i like her kse funny sya....

here she goes visiting ken's pad... here's OUR bedroom. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

like ko yung girl pero mabuting di sya tabi ke ken... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

malabo yung iba eh. and too big... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

but i of course assume this was in Manila. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>gah blasted phone lines...always busy! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'd love to see them live...Julian! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

cge, Xsy, ako ay matutulog na...work pa bukas...8 hours of blech. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

g'nite! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]</STRONG>
di na nman kta naabot!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] wan'an!
Old 02-14-2004, 01:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

wan an je! logging off na!!! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

bedroom nyo ha... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] uy Iz! si dette!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] pano ba yan, nkta na nya bedroom ni Ken, kaw di pa!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] me tv show din cya! pucha! ang sya maging artista sa Taiwan! if di ka songer/actor, songer/host ka! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]