Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>
[IMG]
[ 02-13-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]</STRONG>

OMG! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ang cuuuttteeee!!!! sana ako na lang! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Moderator Manager

aaaaaaaahhhh!!! LS is killing me slowly!!! kinikilig ako kay BL, shet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] weirdly enough, i like vic's character. kahit ang sama nya kay JL. aba, dapat lang! wala ng ibang kulay na suot and she's just plain irritating! i'm starting to like KM na tuloy and hate her more! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

je: thanks for posting those ken WPs! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i'm using the 2nd one now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and that mama shou vid...its in .rm file extension. can i open that at wmp? i wanna see it!

vanness arrives na in singapore! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] and its officialy vday here na so...HAPPY [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] DAY EVERYONE!!! i'm spending vday night with vanness...on TV. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

wo hu xi ni... [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

sorry, late reaction na ko sa LS! i can't wait for the party where BL sings "inside of my guitar!"! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>hee, so adorable [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Barbie's posed like dun sa MG pic except for hindi na F4 behind her [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

hmmmm...Mimi's gonna play the evil girl turned Kira's best friend...</STRONG>
i know! and it's kinda weird at first coz im used in seeing Barbie with the boys. and it's been a long time that i saw pics of Barbie and Vic, ung bago. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] hay! na-miss ko 2loi F3.

oh, and Mimi's gonna be the evil turned bestfriend. aba! malaki ang role ng bruha.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
<STRONG>

ay, sus! enjoy nga but sa kalagitnaan ng movie i wish that there was a subtitle para kahit anong tili ng mga peeps mababasa ko naman ang sinsabi! cute ni Jerry! grabe! sarap manyakin! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

wow! facial! sarap nun...

tuloy na to! there are some peeps who are trying to get many signatures to bring back F4 for a concert..

Singapore March 22,2004

Philippes March 27,2004

Vanness,Vic and Ken in Thailand May 16,2004</STRONG>
haha! sbi ko nga eh!! meron na sa yesasia but it's still the chinese version. i mean, no english subtitle yet and im w8ng for the one that has english. shet! wanna see it!! and yeah, sarap manyakin lagi ng itsura ni Jerry. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

re concert, san galing yan? wala pa kong nkkta sa OnlyF4 eh. i mean, i still have doubts about that dates until i get to hear it around dat forum. aba eh ung mga tao dun eh mga stalker!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>aaaaaaaahhhh!!! LS is killing me slowly!!! kinikilig ako kay BL, shet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] weirdly enough, i like vic's character. kahit ang sama nya kay JL. aba, dapat lang! wala ng ibang kulay na suot and she's just plain irritating! i'm starting to like KM na tuloy and hate her more! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

je: thanks for posting those ken WPs! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i'm using the 2nd one now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and that mama shou vid...its in .rm file extension. can i open that at wmp? i wanna see it!

vanness arrives na in singapore! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] and its officialy vday here na so...HAPPY [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] DAY EVERYONE!!! i'm spending vday night with vanness...on TV. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

wo hu xi ni... [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

sorry, late reaction na ko sa LS! i can't wait for the party where BL sings "inside of my guitar!"! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
dude! KM's not annoying like VH!! the only thing she did was that Ken likes her. hehehe.. tas ZaiZai likes Sammi. but both gals likes Jerry! ahhh...

uy! MTV Asia Awards na!!! si Vanness!!

re Inside of My Guitar, it's cute!! u would wish kaw na lang knakantahan ni BL!!

just wanna post this excerpt posted in Only F4.

When ZZ was asked what's the most romantic thing when passing Valentine's Day, he didn't forget to advertise his album, "Of course is listening to Zai Zai's song, Remember I Love You!"

loko tlaga un!! ders this one show kc where he show what to do on Valentines for ur gf. hi made a cake and dat daw heart shape pra daw mas m2wa ung gf tas me strawberries na pa-cross kc daw mas gs2 daw un ng babae. tas he even bought roses. he said dat no matter how expensive roses are during valentines day, dat daw bumili ung mga bfs. wag daw kuriputin. hehehe... and den he said dat one i posted. dats the most romantic thing! and he's wrong!! the most romatice thing would be if he gets to sing it live!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] okei, dream on na nman ako.

Old 02-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

this was the cake im telling u guys.

more pics from Mars.

the last 4 pics, i haven't seen them coz links lang yan sa site where i got these pics.

[ 02-13-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 02-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Old 02-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Happy V Day!!! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img] V as in Vic/Vanness!! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

its been a week from hell but buti na lang um-ok na ngayon. my boss kse and her "wife" eh mag hiwalay and me custody thing sa twin girls....akala ko mag court tlaga but yun nga, mag negotiate na lang daw! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] am glad, its pretty traumatic for the kids....

and [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] on MARS pics. am so excited! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and natapos ko na LOve Storm! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] i love ken tlaga! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and naawa ako ke may, tlagang umiyak ako ha! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sad kse eh. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

ocia work muna! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 02-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

its been a week from hell but buti na lang um-ok na ngayon. my boss kse and her "wife" eh mag hiwalay and me custody thing sa twin girls....akala ko mag court tlaga but yun nga, mag negotiate na lang daw! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] am glad, its pretty traumatic for the kids....

and [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] on MARS pics. am so excited! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and natapos ko na LOve Storm! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] i love ken tlaga! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and naawa ako ke may, tlagang umiyak ako ha! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sad kse eh. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

ocia work muna! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hey u!! loaded ba tong wk na 2? naku! next week lalo. ano na balita sa boss mo and sa kiddos? nag-settle na lang cla w/o going to court? eh di mas ok.

re LS, naku! i love BL talga!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] pro cyempre, YF oa din! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] except for the part dat he liked JL! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

xie xie for the MARS pics, Je [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

ZZ's cute...Barbie's cute...they're so cute together, pramis. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

heh. Mimi and her f*** me boots. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 02-14-2004, 12:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>xie xie for the MARS pics, Je [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

ZZ's cute...Barbie's cute...they're so cute together, pramis. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

heh. Mimi and her f*** me boots. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>

they're cute nga tlaga jan. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] am glad they will be REI and KIRA coz if it was some b*tch eh super masisira ang manga, favorite ko pa naman! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

re: mimi's boots - [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] am not really a fan of knee high boots eh! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 12:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

btw i really like takeshi kaneshiro and kelly chen's Lavender! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] super! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sayang di vcd, i can't make copies! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-14-2004, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

Xsy, sinabi mo pa! Gah, can you imagine someone acting all fake to be mahinhin just to be Kira like Vivian or that Wei Lun skank? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

it just comes naturally to Barbie...heller, super hinhin si SC dun sa MGII db? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

there's a Takeshi version of Lavender?

[ 02-13-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 02-14-2004, 12:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

bespren marie! gosh i forgot its happy suckers day! nga pala!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to the singles out there: Have Fun Stay Single! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

sino kaya kasama f4? *isip*

to know
me is to love me.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top